• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

California pill discussion

Damn that's tight can't say I've ever been back stage for anyone.... I will someday though when I'm the one mixing for everybody.

Yeah I saw them at safe and sound as well pretty good set I like it a little heavier than that but still a good performance. I think flux pavlion gets best of show with doctor p as far as that night went. Flux played such a heavy set it caught me way off guard.

My first & only backstage experience so far. Except for another time at a Motive Event. They were letting anyone & everyone on stage for a little bit. It was pretty fucking cool.

12th Planet & Skism always throw down super heavy sets. Funtcase is absolutely amazing as well. I'm also a real big fan of Borgore.

Just found out that Netsky will be playing in LA Tuesday night. Definitely going to try to make it out for that one. I've been to so many Netsky shows this year it's a little bit ridiculous.

son of a bitch! too many shows xp. i spent hella money on drinks last night too. i fucked up. lol . shit was the tits they fucking killed it. ak1200 handles his shit better than gridlok imo; both fkn amazing though, scope this remix of aztec they dropped ;) pretty recent i was liKE FUCKKKKK
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6fd3Vwmk3VE

also; i get in line with my buddies; 2 dudes walk up to us and asks if anybody wants k . i laughed so hard and was like fuck yes. started talking about isomers and 1 guy had no idea but the other was aware about a lot of things and seemed quite legit, was guna take a bump in the party. saw em in there then never fuckin saw em again. no numbers exchanged xpppp.
i saw fucking theon greyjoy though too. night topper :D

I saw swollen members ( dope rap crew would recommend everyone listens to there album Black magic at least once in there life) a couple times and one of the events a bunch of people got on stage and it messed the performance up. Pretty lame. But it might have been cool if it had gone smoother.
12th Planet & Skism always throw down super heavy sets. Funtcase is absolutely amazing as well. I'm also a real big fan of Borgore.

I missed skism when he came. Really been regretting that one cause he's dope.

Got to see 12th Planet at nocturnal for my first festival ever a couple years back. He tore shit up. I'm Really glad he's back to the dubs because last time he came to my town he played all trap.

Damn dude you got to see funty that's like a dream for me. My crew saw him and cookie monster at edc vegas together. So jealous, I've been listening to them since like 2010. How was it?

Sorry this is a huge post ha sorry baked trip down memory lane
I saw Borgore too. Only edc Chicago at the bass pod. Crazy set. He played like all of his old classics.

$25 for the Netsky tickets. Glad you had a damn good time though. Cool as fuck you found some K out there as well. I feel like it's super hard to come across.
I also caught that Funtcase vs. Cookie Monsta set. Seen both of them a few times. They always kill it. Super heavy bass & amazing mosh pits. I've seen Borgore 9 times & I've met him 3 times. He's an extremely chill guy. Super fucking cool to talk to. Dim Mak Studios in LA is an amazing place. Always meet producers when I'm there.

Holy shit i was just thinking about it and i realized i saw funtcase when he came with datsik. I took a White ? and rolled so hard i forgot about it till now....... would still love to see the vs set or even cookie by him self.

Damn man that's dope I wish I could go. Never been to a studio like that. Probably some damn good producers dropping by all the time. Would be cool.

We need to get your ass out to L.A. & we'll go hit a show every night of the week. I love L.A./Hollywood. Always feels so good to be there. Have you sample some of the Cali goodies while you're out here.

That sounds legit as fuck. I can't say I've ever had a cali pill. Missed a chance on peach transformer pokes a long time ago and heard about aliens, macs etc but those were before i really knew my shit.Other than that don't think many presses make there way here anymore.

I think I've only ever had a Peach pill once. It was a Peach Pumpkin/Jackolantern. My homie & I were at a house party. Didn't know the girl who's party it was. We went in the bathroom together to crush up our pills & snort them. During the process of all that the girls mom started beating on the door yelling "No drugs in my bathroom". We both yelled " Im not".

Came out rubbing our noses & sniffing like crazy. Then we found out someone had told the homies girlfriend that him & I were banging some chick together in that bathroom. That night turned out to be a mission. Haha. I won't bother with the whole story.

Haha. Exactly!
That chicks mom didn't even seem upset when we came out. She just gave us this look, took a sip of her drink & went right back to dancing.

Netsky & Kove tonight in L.A. So damn excited to see Netsky again. I believe it's my 4th or 5th time this year catching him.

Now, do I roll tonight or do I trip...

Well, I was going to split a Purple Magnet with my girl & then redose with an MDA Lightning Bolt.

Ended up each taking an Atari & then after the show taking the Lightning Bolt. Was definitely a damn good night. Netsky & Kove fucking killed it. Got the set list for Netskys set & then even got it signed by him.

Hell yeah sounds like fun brotha! Those ataris are pretty solid pills, I fuckin loved em. Which lightning bolts dis you take, the older ones or the ones from this year? And that's hella cool you got the set list and got it signed dude! I finally came across a couple tabs of L, I'm so fuckin excited to try it out! Haven't fried on good Lucy since October last year....

Nice man. How were the ataris? I Never got a chance to cop any of those they looked dope though.
and
This might be dumb but howw do you get a set list ha?? I've been to a lot of shows but never thought about getting one.

I finally came across a couple tabs of L, I'm so fuckin excited to try it out! Haven't fried on good Lucy since October last year....
Exciting shit huh. My crew was talking about there last trip a couple days ago and it got me dying to be frying. I'll wait till it snows again though, I don't think I've ever tripped in the snow.

It was one of the Lightning Bolts from this year. Congratulations on coming up on some L. Hoping maybe I'll be able to find some.

I absolutely loved the Atari. I had one hell of a night that's for sure. I was surprised on the condition of them. Two of them were a bit beat up but the third one was absolutely perfect.

I don't think most DJs/Producers have set lists for their events. Netsky is the only one I know so far who has set lists & that's only for his Netsky:Live shows. I usually just ask a security guard or anyone on stage who's cleaning everything up. I realized today that I've got the set list for every Netsky:Live event I've been to.

Well, I was going to split a Purple Magnet with my girl & then redose with an MDA Lightning Bolt.

Ended up each taking an Atari & then after the show taking the Lightning Bolt. Was definitely a damn good night. Netsky & Kove fucking killed it. Got the set list for Netskys set & then even got it signed by him.

score; big ups dude! sounds like a good night :D

It was one of the Lightning Bolts from this year. Congratulations on coming up on some L. Hoping maybe I'll be able to find some.

I absolutely loved the Atari. I had one hell of a night that's for sure. I was surprised on the condition of them. Two of them were a bit beat up but the third one was absolutely perfect.

I don't think most DJs/Producers have set lists for their events. Netsky is the only one I know so far who has set lists & that's only for his Netsky:Live shows. I usually just ask a security guard or anyone on stage who's cleaning everything up. I realized today that I've got the set list for every Netsky:Live event I've been to.

Hell yeah that's awesome man! The tabs I found are import LSD too. Wish I knew what they were called & dosed at!