• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

California pill discussion

$25 for netsky tickets is steep
I saw him and high contrast in baltimore in 2012 for $15 lolol

$25 Is actually pretty cheap man. Most shows or raves i go to start out around $20-$25 and go up to $60-$70 as the show date gets closer

I definitely didn't think $25 was bad at all. It was Netsky & Kove played as well. Hoping maybe I'll get to go to a NYE event.

Also went to an event on Saturday night. It was fucking packed & the security guards were on a mission to bust people. Took half a Purple +/- & it kicked much harder than I expected it to.

I definitely didn't think $25 was bad at all. It was Netsky & Kove played as well. Hoping maybe I'll get to go to a NYE event.

Also went to an event on Saturday night. It was fucking packed & the security guards were on a mission to bust people. Took half a Purple +/- & it kicked much harder than I expected it to.

the batteries confuse the fuck out of me
on pillreports butane lists 2 versions; the first lighter one that is stronger, and the darker one that is weaker.
on both he lists MDMA HCL. so the actual doses would be : lighter pill : 190 mg ..................... darker pill : 152 mg.

that leaves the 2nd press nowhere near 200mg. do you know if the batteries you have are 330 on the scale or 350?

You know, I'm not entirely to sure. I do have another whole one. I could weigh that one & let you know it's weight if you'd like?

I've had one of the purple batteries (darker ones) and I loved it! But I took it as a redose.... just got my hands on some orange batteries, though woooo! They are much larger in size comparison to the purples. Maybe the same thickness (possibly a little thinner) but damn near the size of the goldbars! Can't wait to sample em out later on this month.

I don't even know if I have the darker one or the lighter one. I'm keeping an eye out for those Orange ones. They look so much nicer than the Purple ones.

Yeah, they look lovely! I hope the Heinekens & Burger kings make it out this way. 2 of my favorite presses I've seen this year :)

I'd really like to grab one of those BKs. The Heineken would be pretty cool to check out as well.
I've heard so many good things about the Barclay that I can't wait to try that. Kinda curious about the Red Nintendo 2.0 as well. The very first Nintendo I had was amazing.

Start with half on the Barclay if half a purple (+)(-) rocked your shit, They are no joke! I personally enjoyed dropping a full one though hahaha. Did make me a bit nauseous though.

You know, I'm not entirely to sure. I do have another whole one. I could weigh that one & let you know it's weight if you'd like?

def lemo kno. guess the **250 mg ones would be 190 and the 230 mg ones are 150. fat change.... dicks.

Last edited:
Start with half on the Barclay if half a purple (+)(-) rocked your shit, They are no joke! I personally enjoyed dropping a full one though hahaha. Did make me a bit nauseous though.

fukk i hope i come across one of those at some point >.>

Definitely keep an eye out for em brotha, fuckin bangers! Ive had quite a few and wished I had saved 1 hahahaha. Favorite pills I've gotten in the last little while by far! I'm curious to see how good these orange (+)-)'s I got a hold of are. I hope they are like the first batch that tested 200+ mgs.... reagent tested em and instant black puddles with plenty of bubbling. Wanted to post a report but, my camera is lame both quality and posts all the info along with the pic. So, that would be a horrible idea!

I'll weigh it up as soon as I get the chance Tripnnface.
Peanut, is it a cellphone camera? You can turn off the Geotagging on most camera phones I believe.

Should be in camera settings.
I got the darker ones and they weigh 333 on a mg scale. A full one was a dank roll.

can't change any settings on my camera. Fuckin laaaaame shit! My phone does suck ass though, its pretty old.

Should be in camera settings.
I got the darker ones and they weigh 333 on a mg scale. A full one was a dank roll.

thanks for update. looks like even at 150 mg most people seem to think they hit pretty good; still wish they just wouldn't lower em though... :p