Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ⭐⭐⭐

• ⭐⭐⭐⭐

• ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

• Total voters
i'm about half way through season 2. first season was excellent.

alasdair

I really liked the ending to this one! Not gonna spoil it but it different than the others....kinda like a happy ending for AHS, in a way...

Definitely everything came together perfectly and the ending did have a warmth about it unlike previous American Horror Stories.The best one yet by a long shot for me. I love David Bowie and that song Elsa chose to sing as her last is one of my all time favorites. Perfect ending to a really messed up show. Love it.

Wicked, ive yet to see an episode of this season, gonna check it out soon

Ok guys 5 episodes left for freak show and I don't know if I can do it ... Is it worth i? I enjoyed the first season and coven was pretty good although parts were pretty tough to watch and couldn't handle asylum- so is it worth is because the pointless violence and cruelty without a solid story line is wearing on me

Ok guys 5 episodes left for freak show and I don't know if I can do it ... Is it worth i? I enjoyed the first season and coven was pretty good although parts were pretty tough to watch and couldn't handle asylum- so is it worth is because the pointless violence and cruelty without a solid story line is wearing on me

It all seems pointless and random but everything comes together in the final episode. I thought it was worth it.

Oh man. They're ripping off pretty much every movie that there ever was. Am i not supposed to notice? There's a difference between paying homage and just regurgitating previously successful things. I also think they maybe gave lady gaga too much artistic control because its reading like an hour and a half of lady gaga jerking off her disco dick like "ooooio Andy Warhol lady Godiva" stfu.

Overwrought. Excessively dark. Too abstract. Boring.
Want to punch Lady Gaga.

This show will never be as good as it once was.

Last edited:
I'm liking Hotel, thus far I've found it enjoyable. Last season was an utter disaster, only the clown / dandy (If that was his name, I want to say that's it) were interesting, and they killed it off pretty quick. I'd have liked to see him go on a rampage, but, alas, no dice. Seasons 1-3 were great, 4 terrible, 5, we'll see!

I am currently watching Season 3 and in the final disc. I have 3 episodes to watch. My question that is baffling me is didn't Cordelia say that she and all the witches are gonna pretend to like her mom and then kill her? So my question is why don't they just stab Fiona and kill her ass? What is the point of not just doing it immediately? I don't get it. Why are they playing Fiona? Maybe I'm wrong and don't remember all the stuff like I should because I've been watching it and re-renting it so much with time apart because of my long hours at my job. Please address this if you can remember. I am gonna watch every season and I seem to always have lots of questions. Season 2 definitely had me baffled but not in a logical way, just didn't answer all questions. Don't mind some mystery, but why on earth will they just not kill her asap before she does more harm? Why the delay?

Also the butler kept dead bodies in the upstair to sleep with them. Wouldn't the decomposing of dead bodies smell around the house? It was in the attic.

Hands down that Season 1, Murder House, was the best and the rest would be Freak Show, Hotel and Asylum. The first season also had the best soundtrack theme, in my ears at least. That feeling that something it's lurking like a whisper smell. Anyway í'm curious what they are up to in Season 10, I have my ideas but what you think?