Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ⭐⭐⭐

• ⭐⭐⭐⭐

• ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

• Total voters
Not by that guy, but I wouldn't mind being raised by a ghost.

It's official. The next season of AHS is titled, "American Horror Story: Freak Show" and takes place at a Carnival in the 1950's.

Bring on the creepiness!

^ Traditional freak shows didn't have clowns did they?

Also:

Jessica Lange will play a German ex-pat who manages one of the last freak shows—which are often tied to traveling circuses—in Jupiter, Florida in the 1950s.

Both Kathy Bates and Angela Bassett are set to return too

Last edited:
^ Traditional freak shows didn't have clowns did they?

Also:

Both Kathy Bates and Angela Bassett are set to return too

Oh really? Ok good!:whew!

I haven't seen the list of cast but I'm hoping
Evan Peters, Sarah Poulson and Lily Rabe are part of it. I'm with you mr. Scagnattie can't wait for the next season!!

No clowns? Comee onnnn. With how creepy those fuckers are, they better add one!

Speaking of clowns, for those of you on the east coast, you read about the Staten Island Clown? It was this scary ass looking clown that was at intersections late at night, just pointing at people and shit, never saying a word. Then it'd disappear. Creeped a lot of people out for weeks. Ha. Even got national news coverage.

Turns out it was a publicity stunt for a production company. Haha. But, it was nuts. Everyone in the city was talking about it and driving around Staten Island (the only reason to actually go there..) to try and spot the clown.

Here's a pic of what he looked like. Creepy fucker.
staten-island-clown.jpg

^^yikes!!! go away clown :!

That IT movie had the creepiest clown IMO

^^^

You a big King fan, Dan? Have you read many of his other books? I love him. His son too, Joe Hill, writes incredibly well.

Why is this thread dead??? We need to revive it for the new season! What do you guys think of Freak Show so far?

^^^

You a big King fan, Dan? Have you read many of his other books? I love him. His son too, Joe Hill, writes incredibly well.

Quite a big fan yeah, and yeah read quite a few. i assume you're a big fan? didnt realize his son writes, might check out some of his books

The clown at the start of this is so freaky

So hey guys, I was really into the first season of this show when it first came out. I lost interest when I learned it was an anthology series, focusing on a different story every season.

I want to get back into watching it. Would you guys recommend watching the series' seasons in order or just saying fuck it and starting with season 4, checking out 2 and 3 whenever I've got the time?

I didn't read through the entire thread so as to avoid any spoilers since I'm so behind on the show, so my apologies if you all've answered this kind of question once too often in the past.

Hey Jibult! Yeah I was disappointed when I found out about the season thing too. But trust me, this show is always sooo good you won't regret it. You can't even begin to imagine the complexity these writers put into it. As far as your question goes, it really doesn't matter what order you watch them in. For a quick breakdown, season 2 had a LOT of twists and it was very dark and twisted. It's all about patients in a mental ward in the '50s. It's really crazy. Season 3 is by far my favorite, but I seem to be in the minority with that one. A lot of people thought season 3 didn't live up to its potential but I disagree. I was obsessed with it. The whole coven/witch theme was just so cool. And Emma Roberts was fucking hilarious in it! So far, season 4 is pretty creepy too. I'm loving it already. Emma is in this season as well and she's such a good fit for this show. And who doesn't love Jessica Lange? If you're scared of clowns, this is the season for you lol. Anyway, all seasons are great so I would just suggest watching them in order of your interest as far as asylums, covens, and freak shows go.