• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs Camfetamine any info?

I believe it was sold for a few hours and then they pulled it do to "issues" with the product. It's going to go on sale again in the coming days/weeks after the issues, whatever they may be, are resolved. I assume it was because it was impure, but that's only speculation.

While it borders on source discussion.... is there any info out there about what the "issues" really are? Are there dangers associated with ingestion of precursors used in the synthesis of fencamfamine or camfetamine?

I wouldn't call it synth discussion if it doesn't go into how to make it. AFAIK discussion of purification procedures not including actual synthesis are permitted, as is discussion of byproducts created by certain synthetic routes without going into 'how do I make xxx?' or 'where do I get xxx chemical and how do I use it' type stuff, blatant instructions or questions surrounding how to make drugs, or where to buy them.

I don't know the route of synthesis used here. But just a wondering, is if it was produced as distrbuted in this case, via the nitroalkene and reduction to the drug. The nitroalkenes formed as intermediates in the Henry/Knoevanagel condensation route are quite physically irritant, at least some are, no idea if its universal, but given the nitro functional group is generally an oxidizing agent, its very likely to irritate mucous membranes. Which is why i wonder if it was used to produce this batch of camphetamine...perhaps some of the nitro intermediate may have been unreduced, and made its way into the product if this route was used for synthesis.

As an example, exposure to the nitropropene that is the immediate intermediate precursor to 2C-D on the fingertips was slightly irritating although given the thickened skin on the hands, not actually painful, just irritant and unpleasant. Getting a trace in the eye....or touching the mucous membranes of the mouth, the tongue, or scratching one's nose and exposing the nasal epithelia to (2,5-dimethoxy-4-methyl)-1-phenyl-2-nitroethene resulted in quite substantial irritation.

I cannot imagine how much snorting a line of that, if say, a chemist intended to make 2C-D, and thought the nitrostyrene may be active as well, and tried insufflating some (not this was not done by the person who observed the irritant properties, it would be a stupid mistake, and an obvious one at that, and should most certainly not be made by a chemist with half a brain:p but snorting a line, would hurt like blazes, the nitro-norbornene condensation product with benzaldehyde would almost certainly be equally irritant.

Nitro group-containing substances generally aren't good for the body, especially aromatic nitros, although these intermediates in question are not substituted with a nitro group on the aromatic ring, but on the alkyl/alkenyl sidechain instead, but still likely not exactly health food. However I don't believe there is going to be any real damage done by testing a bit of this stuff.

If it IS present, its quite likely to be colored brightly in the pure state, or when there is a concentrated bit to be viewed. The nitro group on a phenyl-aminoalkane or aminoalkene often gives a yellow color (as apparently, does the aromatic nitro to 2C-N, and probably by extension DON. The nitroalkene intermediate is very likely, if it follows the pattern for the other phenethylamines, going to be insoluable in water, and highly soluable in methanol (toxic), with most likely, low but existant soluability in isopropanol.

Recrystallization from ice-cold water, and filtering the solution through fine filter paper, preferably a layer or two, washing the filter after the main bulk of compound has been filtered to obtain the traces of camphetamine that get soaked into the paper would exclude the nitronorbornene if the Henry rxn was used.

If so, the drug will be in the water fraction, rather than any crap remaining in the filter. Evaporation of the water, or addition of a nonpolar solvent, such as toluene, xylene to a solution of camphetamine (as a salt) basified with NaOH to yield the freebase, which should have an oily, water insoluable character, as does meth, MDxx or amphetamine base, will take it up into the nonpolar fraction, which could be washed with water, to remove water soluable but nonpolar-insoluable byproducts if any such byproducts exist, the tolene, naptha, xylene etc, can either be evaporated, or have dry hydrochloric acid gas passed through to reform a crystalline salt (this could then be dissolved in a minimum of boiling alcohol, then allowed to crystallise via first freezing (lowers soluability of the soluable product, allowing some, but not all, to precipitate out, this will likely be quite pure, if the above has been performed, and then evaporating to yield the rest.

None of this is synthesis, you won't create anything new, just remove byproducts.

Additional data-the hydrochloride salts of many amphetamines, including 2,5-dimethoxy, and ring-unsubstituted amphetamines, are soluable in the nonpolar chlorinated solvents DCM and chloroform.

Last edited:
The scarcity of camfetamine trip reports is agonising! Would anyone care to describe in detail how this stuff feels when plugged? I always found MPA decently euphoric if plugged. Does camfetamine outdo MPA in that regard, or is it purely a focussing tool that wouldn't look out of place in ADHD scripts?

Finally tried a bit of my recrystallized sample, been stuck in bed for a few days withdrawing had 100mg earlier but it didnt do much, eyeballed some an hour ago, around the same amount and getting relaxing waves of like, 'contentness' (dunno how else to describe it, its not pushy euphoric like meph, just nice).
Seemed to stop after an hour but noticed no side effects at all. Still been stuck in bed, feel much less shit though
Painful on my nose aswel, no worse than meph and the lack of euphoria could be due to a huge stim tolerance and the withdrawals, daym being a drug pig has its downsides ha.
I'll let y'all know any future research

I DID post something of a TR in this thread.

I used the 105mg doses rectally, and found it euphoric, not pushy, very very smoothe, not peripherally overstimulating/adrenergic sympathomimetic type crap, at all.

Not too long lasting, but a few hours, enough to be satisfying at least, both as a focussing, functional tool, and as a recreational substance.

I DID post something of a TR in this thread.

I used the 105mg doses rectally, and found it euphoric, not pushy, very very smoothe, not peripherally overstimulating/adrenergic sympathomimetic type crap, at all.

Not too long lasting, but a few hours, enough to be satisfying at least, both as a focussing, functional tool, and as a recreational substance.

I did very much appreciate your TR, I only wish there were a few more from a few different people. So far you, FnB and B9 seem to be the only people who are able to provide accurate and concise insight into this new RC.

Last edited:
I will be on the lookout for more of this stuff...or even, if needs be, the appropriate nitronorbornene...although that might be rather an unusual product.

So i'm getting a 250mg free sample of this from my normal and reputable vendor tomorrow. Can someone give me a brief overview on dosages/ROA's/effects/duration?

Thanks.. i cant seem to find basic information on the net.

I recently had enough bash, It didn't really do very much this time other than keep me awake for a good 24 hours....I had at least double this time (200mg).

Defiantly interested to see if any one has plugged it yet as my nose doesn't seem to be recovering after this last go. And although I don't seem to have any come down blues, I get this feeling its wrong and wont be dabbling with this one anymore.

Well at least till I find out what else you can do with it;)

Thats what I did with the remainder of the 250mg I bought to test it, after finding just how unpleasant the insides of my nose thought it was, and how pleasant the rest of me did. 'wrong' how? the nasal burn? Bear in mind this original stuff that got quickly redacted and sent back to the labs, that was apparently impure.

As far as my speculation, and thats all that it is, that the intermediate nitroalkene (wouldn't surprise me at all, if the Henry/Knoevanagel condensation reaction were used to produce this, its the method I would use if I had been the one doing it, personally, and is very commonly the method used to produce psychedelic amphetamines/phenethylamines, the nitrostyrenes tha are intermediates to the phenthylamines during that route are really quite irritating, as the nitro group is an oxidizing agent in general.

Not something you want up your hooter.

Does it vapourise well without burning? I suppose if the stuff you had was only 93% purity it wouldn't have. I'm assuming it would be the Hcl salt.

Took 40mg this morning and some mild effects came on within half an hour, decided to take another 30mg. It wasn't what I expected, it makes me think well and clear but my body is very relaxed. It's pleasent and lasted about six hours but not worth the money. During the trip I smoked a blend possibly containing am-694 and it had no effect on me at all, same with tobacco. Do you think this is to do with the opiate effects from Camfetamine?

AFAIK this is a pure, highly selective dopaminergic drug, with almost no noradrenergic (side)effects at sensible doses

I can't help but wonder what this would be like in combination with a highly selective serotonergic drug, MDAI + Camfetamine =? (apart from likely neurotoxicity)

I can't help but wonder what this would be like in combination with a highly selective serotonergic drug, MDAI + Camfetamine =? (apart from likely neurotoxicity)

I'm looking forward to trying this once I can get my hands on some camfetamine. I don't think the neurotoxicity would be too bad either because camfetamine is more of a dopamine reuptake inhibitor than a dopamine releaser. In one of Dr. Nichols studies, it was found that MDAI mixed with a dopamine reuptake inhibitor caused little to no neurotoxicity. In my personal experience mixing MDAI with other stuff, I've come to the same conclusion. In terms of how you feel the next day, the difference between mixing Adderall with MDAI and Ritalin with MDAI is like night and day.

Hm I had been wondering this same thing, about MDAI in particular....however, I really don't care for MDxx at all, never tried MDAI, but that oxytocin release thing going on in the case of MDxA...ewwww....fake people enthusiasm...*puke*

No experience, lynx, combining this with anything other than an opioid and with tizanidine (which I take anyway), but concerning more conventional opioids, and cannabinoids (never tried this AM694 compound, its structure makes me want to say 'fuck no, terminal haloalkyl groups...nasty, although the fluorides, from some discussions here, and my reading of a book on nerve agents and monofluoroacetate type agents, as well as hybrid compounds and the SAR exploration of these lot of nasties, as long as a simple fluoroalkane has an un-even number of carbons, it does not get metabolised to the lethal fluoroacetate ion ) but have smoked JWH-018, etc, as well as weed on various opiates, and quite of a few of them, and they go pretty well together, a very pleasant combination in fact.

Is this blend known to be active when smoked?

Took 40mg this morning and some mild effects came on within half an hour, decided to take another 30mg. It wasn't what I expected, it makes me think well and clear but my body is very relaxed. It's pleasent and lasted about six hours but not worth the money. During the trip I smoked a blend possibly containing am-694 and it had no effect on me at all, same with tobacco. Do you think this is to do with the opiate effects from Camfetamine?

How did you consume it? Nasally?

Cool, if this is the case then it's definitely on the list! =D

I should have said this in my last post, but what I said about camfetamine being a dopamine reuptake inhibitor rather than a releaser is based on what is known about fencamfamine. I was assuming that camfetamine would work in a similar way since it's so similar. I don't think anyone know's for certain how camfetamine works yet.

How did you consume it? Nasally?

Orally, It feels very clean and I don't get any or that obsessive behaviour or paranoia with this. If it had a slight speedy edge to it I would enjoy it a lot more.