• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What was your first time trying meth like??

I know man. I live in Phoenix AZ (if you read my post) and the shit here (And california i've gotten dope in San Fran) is waayyyyyy different than some shit in other states. I tried every kind they had in oregon and it all felt like shitty methylphenidate, same thing with montana and other mid-western states

All I can say is it was so good that its been two years since and I still think about it at least once in a twentyfour hour agent....

Well in reality my first time was with cut E pills but my real first time was. Was at a bluelighters house, my plan was just to take a xanax bar and smoke weed nothing special. As soon as i walk in i see a meth pipe being passed around, and i was definitely not interested ( know how neurotoxic it is). Anyways as you all know, as soon as i took the xanax all inhibition went out the window. I instantly became curious with the effects of this godly drug meth. They wanted me to get a good hit my first time. So the kid lights it , and keeps the flame on the bowl for a pretty long time.

I exhale a BIG cloud of beautiful white smoke. The xanax probably killed the rush but next thing i know, i feel alert. I am nice and awake, very focused and happy. I look around the room and colors seem to stand out more, everything is suddenly... more interesting. I grab the PS3 controller and start playing the racing game he has. I have never played it that good, making every turn barely touching the wall like a pro breaking records.

Anyways i ended up pulling an all nighter with my buddy, taking a quarter xanax every 3-4 hours to make sure i'm not anxious. Put it like this, i am usually not a fan of stimulants as they make me real anxious and stuff. But meth just hit the spot, i became the most perfect person i could possibly be. meth is GOD TIER, i miss it but i don't do it anymore. I threw the last product i had down the drain, too addicting.

Last edited:
Hated it. Never tried it again.

I much prefer amphetamine or d-amphetamine. I'm a lot more focused and confident on it.

it was amazing. like heaven.

Pretty much this. Smoking.
I had snorted it a handful of times and kinda liked the speedy feel and ability to work like mad, stay up, etc. I just wasn't overwhelmed by it.

Then a buddy/slinger of mine was at my place. We were standing in the kitchen and he was like, "You snort your shards?!? What the fuck is wrong with you?" He gave me a pipe, showed me how to do the warm it without touching it, turn it to liquid, let it start smoking, then roll it and hit it, thing.
I tried and didn't get it quite right the first couple times. Had that, "is this all there is to it?", moment..... 3rd time... I nailed it. I remember staring up at the top of the fridge, seeing a bright, constant flash of white light, and genuinely feeling like I was THERE/HOME. One of those pure ecstasy moments where there's nothing but you and the drug and it's perfect.
I looked at my buddy and he was just standing there, smiling. Knowing exactly how I was feeling for the first time.

The next 10-12 months were beautiful in ways. I shot and smoked that shit to no end. I also destroyed the life I had worked really hard to make for myself.
With all that in mind, I'm not sure I would trade my insanely pleasurable experiences with that drug in exchange for my previous life/setup back in return. It was that powerful. Scary. Lovely. Awful drug.

It was really cozy in the apartment with my boyfriend and our tweaker neighbor. We smoked, they took turns lighting it for me. Very smooth and sudden. Everything became *shiny!* and *interesting!*. Then I spent a year having a lot of sex, not eating enough, dealing with delusions and accusations, and basking in the shininess that is this drug.

Love it, hate it. Want it, can't stand it. No regrets, wish I'd never tried it...? Naww....

Yeah man, its ridiculously pure there since it comes directly from Mexico. Ive literally gotten ~1g that was just one shard.

same; back in the day I had multi-g shards.

I'm glad to be 100% done with crystal meth though, I would never willingly get back into that.

It was really cozy in the apartment with my boyfriend and our tweaker neighbor. We smoked, they took turns lighting it for me. Very smooth and sudden. Everything became *shiny!* and *interesting!*. Then I spent a year having a lot of sex, not eating enough, dealing with delusions and accusations, and basking in the shininess that is this drug.

Love it, hate it. Want it, can't stand it. No regrets, wish I'd never tried it...? Naww....

Are you still using? If not, did you quit or are you taking a break or something?

Even though you don't regret having tried it, do you wish you had better self control over it? If you feel like you had good self control with it, you can let me know that, I'm just curious.

Are you still using? If not, did you quit or are you taking a break or something?

Even though you don't regret having tried it, do you wish you had better self control over it? If you feel like you had good self control with it, you can let me know that, I'm just curious.

Im still using. I took a couple extended breaks - three weeks being the longest, but now I am kinda just maintaining, with occasional all-nighters. I feel like my control over it varies a lot. Usually when I have it I won't stop until its gone, but sometimes Im just not interested, or I know I need to get refocused on real life. It just depends on my headspace I suppose.

I get to work, pay all my bills, and keep other basics in line, but to me that doesn't necessarily prove anything... complacency is dangerous and draining to me, and this shit is great at creating that state of mind.

I don't know if that really answers what you asked. I guess there isnt always an easy or simple answer. I also try to avoid thinking that my introspective examination equates control, though I know its important to keep caring enough to do the pondering.

it was amazing. like heaven.

but over time, it soon turned to hell...

DAMN, why does that always seem to happen!! I hate it when that happens! I've got such an addictive personality that almost everything I try - I LOVE! It kind of sucks but believe me, I really enjoy when I do what I do, for the record. Crystal Meth, not sure if I've done it before but I think I used to from time to time when I couldn't find coke back around.....1979-81'ish. It looked like powdered up coke but didn't taste as good but I had a warehouse job and it made the time fly by nicely. It never had that, "I have to do more" thing about it like coke did but it was definitely second choice in my book. Thank God no one was really smoking it back then or anything else for that matter (strictly snorted).

Im still using. I took a couple extended breaks - three weeks being the longest, but now I am kinda just maintaining, with occasional all-nighters. I feel like my control over it varies a lot. Usually when I have it I won't stop until its gone, but sometimes Im just not interested, or I know I need to get refocused on real life. It just depends on my headspace I suppose.

I get to work, pay all my bills, and keep other basics in line, but to me that doesn't necessarily prove anything... complacency is dangerous and draining to me, and this shit is great at creating that state of mind.

I don't know if that really answers what you asked. I guess there isnt always an easy or simple answer. I also try to avoid thinking that my introspective examination equates control, though I know its important to keep caring enough to do the pondering.

It kinda answered my questions. Thanks for sharing. :)

I get what you mean but if you can have complete control over your body from snorting and smoking it, you can have have control from bangin it to. I smoked once, snorted a few times then I tried bangin it. .....I'm still in control

^Pop round m8!

On topic: I'd probably had meth as part of ecstasy pills, but first time consciously trying it as such was very disappointing. I got very speedy, short of breath, vasoconstriction, everything you'd expect. but felt nary a bit of euphoria and very little motivation. That was snorting, so I plan to try once more by smoking (also a different batch) and see if I like it any better. If not then that's all for this drug.

I don't have much to say about my first time doing meth. I remember it feeling close to mdma my very first time. Oh and I wouldn't/couldn't stop talking. Awe how I wish I can still get that feeling from meth.

@PlurPsyed
You ruined your experience bc you did too much for your first time. If you would have done a lil here and a . lil there, you'd love it

Still looking to try it!

Word. Heroin has pretty much ruined me and I definitely have an addictive personality, so it would probably best if I didn't try it, but I am curious. Have only used Adderall and concerta. I think I liked the concerta's more because of how long they lasted, but they were slightly euphoric. Adderall gives me energy, confidence, and a bit of clarity. I had some E pills that definitely had some speed in it, whether that was meth or some other type of amphetamine I do not know.

I know it is in the northeast US, but it's in much smaller, tighter circles. I think it's still used by biker gangs, but that's definitely not my crowd. I've honestly never even seen it.

Oh well my first experience with meth was fake "Molly" it was some odd form of crystal, but it was trippy and uncomfortable.

Then I had my unfortunate run in and little binge on some shitty "shake and bake" that didn't even feel like m-amp, felt more like ephedrine or l-amp with barely any meth. Sometimes it was fun, euphoric and rushy. I was vaping it and insufflating the crank. In hindsight it was a waste and pure shit. I don't take part in any Shake N' Bake these days, it's dirty and boring.

Now real potent, big shards of crystal meth is another story. The rush is equivalent to IV raw cocaine, ears rings and sometimes I puke, but pure bliss. Very intense, your senses become strong and your vision is different, crystal clear yet trippy. IV meth is INTENSE, but meth last too long for my liking. I do it occasionally, but not ever now really.

I don't have much to say about my first time doing meth. I remember it feeling close to mdma my very first time. Oh and I wouldn't/couldn't stop talking. Awe how I wish I can still get that feeling from meth.

Yes, I had that with good crank before and many (mostly early) times I used glass it could get intensely trippy and definitely reminiscent of MDMA. Everything feels new and interesting.

I probably used meth many times unknowingly as other users said, always hated the E bills where i couldnt sleep for days and then finally realized why.

Anyway, consciously trying it i snoked it and didnt like it. Smoked a few more times not my rhing. Shot itonce, meh. Shot it again OHH YEAAAA. Was hooked for awhile. Havent touched in about two years.

Hangyourhead described it perfectly. I LOVE those BIG clear oily shards. Makes my asshole burn when it reaches the blood vessels down there and i get a tickle in my stomach that rise to my lungs and i start coughing then sometimes puke. Pure fuckin uncomparable bliss. Makes me panties wet, literally.

Meth is all over california. Its a casual party drug and the workin mans drug. You get offered it everywhere.

Last edited: