• DPMC Moderators: thegreenhand | tryptakid
  • Drug Policy & Media Coverage Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Drug Busts Megathread Video Megathread

Feds Move to ban "Fake Pot"

Yeah that stuff gave me a headache (k4 blueberry) as did Salvia 100x so I am fine with it not being around.

Bullshit, salvia "100x" is just a name. If it was REAL "100x" concentration you would have been unconscious. REAL 5x, 10x, and 20x, TOPS, will get you a proper salvia trip very easily with a very small amount.

Idiots 8)

Not every spice maker shut down or anything. Most are just reformulating, and by early next year we will see many new brands or "flavors". One that is good is Red Dragon, but not the internet-sold brand, and it is not been made illegal. << This particular brand is a bit mind-blowing, lasting about 2-5 hours and is a good high. I am not sure of the actual name of the company, but they are based somewhere in Alabama.

A friend of mine told me it wasn't nearly as good as even weak marijuana in any case, and in CA it's easier to get a scrip for marijuana than Penicillin hahaha

They are research chems still being tested which u kno why don't u take large amounts and find out. Its banned which is probably good for the safety of the retarded 16 uear olds who had a panic attack and called 911.

I guess the ban didn't do shit

I can still buy it at any corner store around

One thing that bothers me the most about being an American is knowing that my tax money pays the salaries of the God awful DEA. Fucking scum bags. The sad thing is that people smoke synthetic THC compounds because mother nature has been outlawed for personal use. Its time we fight back instead of looking for loopholes.

The system is fucked, but it can be fixed. Our only hope is dependent on an educated society. We need to stand up for our rights, even when certain ones may not appear to have any direct value to us personally. If we do nothing, we can expect to live in a society where we answer to the government about everything. If that happens, there is no turning back. Our founding fathers are with us in spirit. They would not condone what happens today, neither should we. The constitution gives us very good advice on what we should do if the government gets out of control, and its our duty to do just that if we need to. For now, education is the first line of defense. Fuck the corrupt government. I hope they all get raptured - fucking locusts. They are the true terrorists.

Interesting points above...

With Leonhart now heading things at the dea... It's most likely her top priority right now to follow through with this ban.

Interesting times.

Maybe I havent looked in the right places but I havent seen spice or synthetic cannabis anywhere in southern cali

AM2201 is still legal in the USA, and it shits all over any of the JWH blends or powders.

IMO smoking good, pure, hydro weed is a million times better anyway, and im in Australia, where it's already banned (but not the 2201 :) ).

At least one well known vendor has returned to selling jwh-073 openly, after briefly stopping.

Unfortunately, I smoked that garbage with my buddy who's in the Navy. I'm glad I wasn't that one that spent the money. You might as well just blow down on mexi schwag that's infested with chemicals.

thanks for sharing Escapedysphoria. However, there are people that enjoy it never the less.

I agree that blends are garbage, vaping is the only way to go (pure).

Great

I am glad they are controlling the synthetic cannabinoids! Ive been on probation for a 3 months and before Christmas '10 I was definatly on a spice kick in order to keep me away from the temptation of smoking the sweet sensi to get my THC levels down. I smoked Wicked X (all flavors), Colorado Chronic (all three), Black Mamba and the Monkey Funky. Ive also bought JWH-018 online and smoked it on bowls of spice as well as vaped it in an oil burner. Sure they got me stoned as hell but ive noticed they have shown some real negative side affects. My appetite increased ten fold! I could barely control myself from eatting all day long. I also felt extremely unmotivated while high and wanted to do nothing but eat, listen to music and then smoke more spice.
This isnt much different from weed but the synthetics had a definate chemical feel to them which i didn't like. I became addicted to them since the high was short lived, it felt like the crack of cannabinoids. I have used a wide variety of harder drugs (you name it) and this stuff felt just like them. Im all about keeping it natural and down to earth. I smoke the stuff here and there when friends bust out there stockpile just for the hell of it but im glad the DEA is controlling it. I mean no one truely knows the effects of the stuff anyway!

I find it interesting how all the people are saying that it's the chemical's fault they became addicted to it. It's not the chemical's fault, it's yours, the chemicals have proven to not be physically addictive, I can smoke 4 times a day for a week straight and stop all of a sudden, no side effects. In other words, it's not physically addictive. It's your own fault, leave the chemicals out of it you fucking morons.