Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Top 5 favourite drugs

1. Nitrous
2. MDMA
3. Methadone
4. Cocaine
5. Cannabis

My favorite all time high is Nitrous, the only problem is the short life of the high. I've had mental orgasms and discovered the secrets of the universe only to forget them in an instant.
There is almost nothing better than rolling with someone you're in love with.
I prefer the abyss of methadone to any other opiate.
Cocaine is a helluva drug.
Weed helps me appreciate life, and enhances all it has to offer.

Last edited:
1. Mescaline (full cactus, not isolated)
2. Versed is the best drug in any hospital but you need surgery to get it.
3. Kratom (RV Maeng Da or Borneo)
4. Xanax or Valium
5. Casamigos Tequila

Like was said above, cigarettes are needed as a complement to all of these. Shrooms was my favorite drug for 2 years but I abused the mushroom by consuming too frequently (~50 times in those two years) and at inappropriate times. Hence the mushroom abused me back. I love cannabis too, as I am a medical patient. However, since the few bad experiences on shrooms I have had, it has affected my positive feelings towards pot.

Mescaline on the other hand, is IMHO the most therapeutic drug ever. Not only is it the most enjoyable experience for me by a very wide margin, it is thought to be non-neurotoxic (unlike MDMA) and leaves you with an afterglow that lasts several days. It has helped me with anxiety in the past few months.

A note on versed: it is the strongest existing benzodiazepine. I had it last summer administered IV pre-surgery when I said I was nervous. I WASN'T NERVOUS ANY MORE. The doctor had an accent that was making me laugh the hardest I have ever laughed. It was like when you can't stop laughing at something when your tripping, except with much more overwhelming pleasure/euphoria. I blacked out about two minutes later. I would probably put it at number 1 (it is the best experience) if it were as safe as mescaline.

Last edited:
5) nicotine
4) caffeine
3) adderall
2) mescaline
1) cannabis
I took off dilaudid cause im off of it. Shit grabbed me strong so had to stop

4. Xanax or Valium
5. Casamigos Tequila

Like was said above, cigarettes are needed as a complement to all of these. Shrooms was my favorite drug for 2 years but I abused the mushroom by consuming too frequently (~50 times in those two years) and at inappropriate times. Hence the mushroom abused me back. I love cannabis too, as I am a medical patient. However, since the few bad experiences on shrooms I have had, it has affected my positive feelings towards pot.

Mescaline on the other hand, is IMHO the most therapeutic drug ever. Not only is it the most enjoyable experience for me by a very wide margin, it is thought to be non-neurotoxic (unlike MDMA) and leaves you with an afterglow that lasts several days. It has helped me with anxiety in the past few months.

A note on versed: it is the strongest existing benzodiazepine. I had it last summer administered IV pre-surgery when I said I was nervous. I WASN'T NERVOUS ANY MORE. The doctor had an accent that was making me laugh the hardest I have ever laughed. It was like when you can't stop laughing at something when your tripping, except with much more overwhelming pleasure/euphoria. I blacked out about two minutes later. I would probably put it at number 1 (it is the best experience) if it were as safe as mescaline.

Versed is pretty much your #4 but (IV)
Casamigos is just average tequila w/ a millionaire behind it (same as patron)

no offense

1. Mushrooms
2. Morphine (nothing else seems to last long enough IMO)
3. Alcohol (beer & tequila)
4. indica strain marijuana
5. DXM

Benzos (Valium in particular) were number one on my list for years until I faced the wrath of withdrawal. Almost 3 years and i'm almost normal. Jeeez dude fuck that shit.

I've been sober from most other things the past 3 years as well. Tried smoking pot a couple times but it's still fucking with whatever benzo WD I have left, which is the only reason alcohol is ahead of it right now on my list. Been clean from opies too, but I can't lie to myself, I actually miss those as opposed to benzos.

Only drugs I can successfully do ATM are psilocybin and good ol' dexter. Always liked feeling retarded rather than anxious, that's why I like DXM occasionally (2nd plateau max) and have favored downers over uppers. I can drink and do MDMA from time to time, but those always leave me feeling off for a couple days after due to exacerbating WD symptoms and hangovers.

I love mind altering substances, but this whole PAWS experience has left me seriously scared to start up another habit and makes generally avoid drugs most of the time. Even weed, I was a daily smoker but I'll be damned if something fucks me out of another couple of potentially enjoyable years of my life.

At this point in time, I'll have to go with (in no particular order):

Ketamine
Cannabis
LSD
Heroin
Etizolam

1) mephedrone. makes me lose my mind but ill never stop loving doing just that 2) ketamine. mesmerizing 3) Booze. It makes me a cunt on the edge but it is a lot of fun til it goes really wrong 4) I used to LOVE weed but have been smoking only small amounts for years now. makes me paranoid. BUT i have to mention Jack Flash, Blue cheese, and proper nepal temple ball here as they are more than just weed. they are everything u could want. Huge thick bud, a smell that most strains could dream of, oh and laughing fits on jack flash and almost narcotic style buzz from the other 2. 5) theres many contenders but most of them are only good for one thing , sex, or knocking urself out. Ill go for a split of 2c-e for stunning visuals and mdpv for sheer feeling of invincability for a week at a time from half a g. - both have faults but big pluses. Do really enjoy 4fa, methylone, mdma, valium, flubmazolam ,flubromazepam, 4aco dmt since its easy going and cactus, gbl, 3mmc,

Hmmmm... So many to choose from....

EAM-2201 or JWH-210
IV Morphine
A-PVP
2C-B
4-AcO-DMT

Took me forever to decide... So many good ones.

1. Xanax
2.Hydrocodone (the srongest opiate I've done plus the best)
3. Tempazepam. (by far the best benzo or z-drug for sleep, I took about 120mg and was knocked out after 15mins for about 10 - 12 hours)
4. Dihydrocodeine (always found it alot nice than Codeine)
5. Librium (I think this is a very underrated benzo.)

Weed
Painkillers
PCP
Amphetamines
LSD

In that order. I like PCP better than painkillers but painkillers are easier to function on.

Heroin
Alcohol
Cocain
Cafein
Tobaco.

These are almost all the drugs I've ever tried except weed, which I don't like at all.

1.good bud
2.lsd
3.mda/mdma
4.opiets
5.benzos
personaly i wont do # 3. without 4 or 5 and 1. for all :)

4. Xanax or Valium
5. Casamigos Tequila

Nah you don't need to go to a hospital for Versed. Midazolam is water-soluble so all you need to do is prep a solution using Dormicum tablets and a micron filter, load it up into a syringe & inject :)