• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Gabapentinoids The Lyrica (Pregabalin) Mega Thread v 2.0

I am prescribed lyrica 150 twice a day but haven't taken that dose yet. I had a few days off it due to a binge on other substances. Tonight I ran out of other things so I took 1000mg orally. Then about an hour later I decided to mix another 1000mg for iv use. I did it in two shots. I just mixed it in water as its supposed to be soluble then filtered it twice ending up with clear liquid. It gave an opiate like nod for a short time. Then now I feel pretty out of it. Its not really my type of drug and I would recommend just taking it orally. The half good iv feeling is too short lived. Things on my computer screen seem to be moving. Its a bit hallucinogenic and seems to make me hungry lol

I posted in this thread awhile back about how 90% of lyrica is passed unmetabolized in urine. Well, I had a lapse in my insurance coverage this week, so I was forced to apply this bit of knowledge...consuming my urine... to avoid the awful WD feelings and be able to work, and what do ya know it really did work! I know most of y'all are probably grossed out at the mere idea of this, but TBH urine actually tastes better than gatorade to me, and it is a safe practice for anyone with good functioning kidneys. Not only is it safe, urine therapy is a well respected practice in ayurvedic medicine.

I posted in this thread awhile back about how 90% of lyrica is passed unmetabolized in urine. Well, I had a lapse in my insurance coverage this week, so I was forced to apply this bit of knowledge...consuming my urine... to avoid the awful WD feelings and be able to work, and what do ya know it really did work! I know most of y'all are probably grossed out at the mere idea of this, but TBH urine actually tastes better than gatorade to me, and it is a safe practice for anyone with good functioning kidneys. Not only is it safe, urine therapy is a well respected practice in ayurvedic medicine.

That's amazing. Maybe you should try "second harvest" as well. Save A LOT of money at the grocery store. ;)

The Bear Grylls of drugs. A true pioneer.

First time poster here, long time lurker.

Just done 22 (25mg) capsules oral which equals to 550mg, realised i had another 4 so parachuted them within 5 minutes of taking the cap dose, current dose: 650mg. Stomach = Empty, been offered food but i want this experience to be as intense as possible.

Hopefully this is a good ride :) will report back on effects, currently it may be placebo im 36 mins in and feel kinda hyper, typing more etc.

Time taken: 18:00 GMT 550MG Oral - 18:05 100MG Parachute

-18:43: Feel kinda awake and rushy, like im on speed, good so far.
-19:00: Got The Very Best of Milk Inc. on - music definitely feels amplified slight stomach cramp, gonna go play some games and return later.
-19:20: Sat on tinychat feeling like im on 400mg codeine, only had lyrica today, still got music blaring, ive got a feeling the best has yet to come but im skeptical.
-19:40: Wow hazy feeling, very talkative, it's a nice drug so far, slightly harder to type though feel pretty dumb lol.
-19:57: Everything is brighter, colours are exaggerated, slightly dizzy dont wanna stand up, pretty clumsy feel very out of this world, this is great so far, very unique high (if i can even call it a high) like some kinda modified MDMA or something, but you also feel chilled aswell as hyper, i don't quite understand it to be honest lol its really hard to explain, everything is wobbly i get like a cold shiver feeling coming now and again almost like being on a roller coaster and going down a drop.
-21:09: Nicely zoned playing League of Legends owning, pretty good if you got nowt else.
-6:27(A.M): Still going, playing league totaled feel a bit rough now but it was ok i suppose and still feeling it, this stuff keeps you awake lol.

Last edited:
Just got a pack of 150 mg lyrica from turkey Holiday THe Last Time Ive taken lYrica was nearly 1 Year ago taken 300 mg yesterday was Nice tomorrow 600 mg at work will be Fun haha

If you guys can't afford lyrica, why don't you just get neurontin and stagger it? I get 4 600mg neurontin a day and as long as you take them with 45 minutes or so between each one you pretty much get the same feeling as lyrica.
I am curious about one thing though. I only have 6 50mg lyrica someone gave me today and a crap load of 600mg neurontin. there is no way 6 lyrics will get me real high because I have a huge tolerance to everything. If I took neurontin with the lyrica, would it pretty much be the same as if I had more lyrica? I'm crashing off of adderall right now and am getting really tired and dyshoric. I need a pick me up and wonder if the neurontin and lyrica will wake me up and give me some euphoria back or make me more tired. I have xanax alcohol klonopin suboxone and baclofen as well. I wonder if any of the things I have can be put together in a proper combo so that I don't fall asleep and continue to feel this shitty. I deff don't want to take anymore adds because the comedienne would be much worse. advice anyone?
thanks

A little late in answering this, and it actually has been answered, and answered very well I might add.

I have read that Lyrica is anywhere from 2 to 4 times as potent as gabapentin so I guess that is as good a starting point as anything. I am prescribed 150 mgs 3X's a day. I have never been prescribed gabapentin though I was given it while hospitalized with the Spinal Cord Stroke that started the entire chronic pain thing I am now saddled with. I vaguely remember the neurologist standing over me in the hospital, seems I was in a morphine haze for the first month I was in the hospital, and telling the nurse to take me off the gabapentin because it was causing my right leg to swell and apparently to swell significantlyl But hell, I didn't care because all I wanted was another shot of that awesome and dreamy morphine!

Anyway, I wanted to ask you, mygreenbic,about the baclofen you mentioned having. It is none of my business and if you tell me to fuck off, then I understand and it's cool, but why are you prescribed the baclofen? I am prescribed baclofen, three 10mg tablets daily, for spasticity that resulted from the spinal cord injury. It seems to work as I am able to place one foot in front of the other at the correct distance and spacing. I am on a walker and can walk relatively well and with a steady gait so I am happy enough with it.

One other thing, and I hope you do not see this as me being nosy, but I read your bio and just wanted to say to you, it DOES get better. The old cliche, time heals, is true. My 25 year marriage ended in July of 2005. My addiction was too much, even though she gave me chance after chance to get better and was there to help when I needed it most, the draw of the opiates was just too great and I lost her. Broke my fucking heart, no, it shattered my heart. But time has finally healed it. I woke up one morning in late winter of 2008 with the realization that I would be alright, a fucking epiphany, and so far my heart is still intact. It WILL GET BETTER, just believe it!!

Last edited:
THe tolerance is fucking shit just taken 600 mg in empty stomach Not feeling it. at All just a Bit i Took 300 mg yesterday i guess u have to wait at least 3 days before taking it again

With pregablin one day of not taking it is enough but wait two and it's like taking it for the first time ever.

i like the high, its a mix between weed/alcohol/xtc. Can be pretty overwhelming.

But DO NOT try to quit this stuff without taper/benzo and cold turkey is a freaking hell for weeks. Unbareble and traumatic.
It builds up in two days and then there is horrible plateau with no improvement at all for many days. It makes you depressed and anxious, sort of psychotic. You cant walk, eat, sleep, function. Feel like you have the worst flue. Its the worst ive ever been through and i have ben trough SSRI withdrawls, psychoses, a major infection in my longs, broken ribs etc. Dont get addicted, dont!

I am prescribed lyrica for my anxiety. I only take 25 mgs 2x a day. Sometimes I only take it once a day. I used to take gabapentin, but the side effects were intolerable. Lyrica makes All my pain go away and helps w my anxiety. I dont know about all the recreational uses, bc I don't get into all that stuff. But I think Lyrica is great. I feel happy, and in a wonderful mood, nothing bothers me. I will say tho that I drank a few shots the other day and I got trashed and don't remember much so be careful drinking on it. I dont know if that was from the wellbutrin or lyrica or both but I won't be drinking anymore lol. I like lyrica better than xanax which I am also prescribed.

Really?.... you are prescribed Lyrica for anxiety? I didn't know it could help with that. I thought it only helped with nerve related issues/pain.

It works ok for anxiety if you take a high enough dose or aren't tolerant. 300mg works pretty good for anxiety when I'm home but I wouldn't do it if I had to work or drive somewhere.

I have taken high doses of lyrica many times but never noticed any anti-anxiety effects. Although that could be because I wasn't looking for them and wasn't aware that lyrica was capable of anxiolytic effects.

Lyrica is such a weird fucking drug.

Like a combo of so many things, but not really quite like any those exactly, just a nice mix.

It has like a benzo, alcohol,opiate, maybe some ecstasy, kinda feel...really unique.

Gives me this nice uppity manic vibe at time, while being quite spacey, really dissociated but also quite motivated.

On 750mg right now, I get a relatively small script, not as much as I had in the past.

Don't like to take it often, but I like to have it on deck to play around with and experiment.