Welcome Guest

⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Television The Walking Dead

ok it's on now, I have to wait about 30 mins till I can stream it :)

Lleyton-Hewitt-copyright.jpg

well it's slowly getting better. At least we didnt see that Carl shit in this one. =D

i like carl he's a lot like my son was as a kid minus my son's the drug use so it's a good way to make jokes about how much of a little bastard my son was and he laughs with me cause we don't have that fucked up relationship like we used to

The return of Carol, awesome. Gave me goosebumps actually.

And the new characters at the end. Must read more comics.

if you've read the comics you'd know that the dude glen and that chick meet at the end of the episode is way worse than the Governor

Last edited by a moderator:
yeah for real. anyone who watched talking dead they were saying shit from the comics left and right so I just didnt watch it

I'm hoping we've reached the end of the here's where everyone is now portion of the second half of the season. Don't get me wrong. I like that the prison and, in particular, The Gov bullshit is over. These last 2 episodes, save for Glen's situation, were both pretty tedious and boring. IMO.
Also, I kinda am creeped out by the psychotic kid. The one that was smothering Judith. I wouldn't be surprised if Carol or Tyrese have to put her down at some point.
I'm assuming they put Carol and Ty together cause of Carol killing his girlfriend and whatever fallout will occur between them when he finds out. I assume he'll find out. I don't think there's any reason he ever needs to know or that Carol couldn't be reintegrated into the group when there's a group to be reintegrated into. After all, she did do the right thing, putting them down and burning them. Just didn't do enough killing...

I kinda am creeped out by the psychotic kid. The one that was smothering Judith.

Same. and carl is fucking annoying. its turned into a game of thrones style loads of characters scattered all over the place

^I was a staunch defender of Carl up until the pudding. I just can't do it anymore....

i never read the comic books but my son did and he spoils some of the shit in the show for me but he tries to be vague as possible

Same. and carl is fucking annoying. its turned into a game of thrones style loads of characters scattered all over the place

I agree I'm not liking that style of story telling for this show.. the 5 different and separate arc with other characters. I like it when Walking Dead has like one main, cohesive storyline, involving everyone.

Spot on, same here. Most of the characters i dont even give a shit about. and now theyre scattered all over the place and i couldnt give a shit. scattering characters in game of thrones started to get annoying in season 3, jumping all over the place

I think its cos after watching breaking bad, Sherlock, sopranos, justified, and various other stuff, the writing seems piss poor weak, i could write a better story line. i dont feel emotionally connected to it like other stuff ive seen

I envision if the writers of breaking bad, etc, wrote something like the walking dead, it would wipe the floor with it

The whole show is becoming repetitive. They find a good place to stay, shit hits the fan, they're out on their own again. It's getting really boring. Ive been keeping hope but with the plethora of good tv on Sundays walking dead is slowly falling to the bottom of the list

^It's really pretty depressing to go back and watch season 1. It was incredible. Ground breaking TV. Now, yes it has gotten very repetitive.
Things are OK, everyone's happy/content for a while, hopeful, run low on food/diapers/etc, go out and scavenge, face off with walkers, someone(s) lost, go get them, bring them back, happy, a threat(!) fight the threat off or the threat scatters them, fight walkers on the run, major character dies somewhere along the way and people get sad, But wait! Reunited through some crazy coincidences, things are OK again, happy/content/hopeful for a while, and on and oooooonnnnnnn.....
Season 1 had so much promise. Season 2, I really liked. I feel like things really started going off the rails when the Guvna showed up. They haven't recovered. Still yet, I do have high hopes for the rest of the season.
A oft lamented loss and oft referenced as a change for the worse was losing Frank Darabont. Watching his season 1 and then watching the subsequent seasons, it's hard to not agree with people that say if Darabont had stayed on, we'd probably regard this show as being neck in neck with Breaking Bad for the best AMC show to date. I love Mad Men, too. It's just so different. Again, I still love TWD. It's just hard to shake the feeling that it could have been more.

how do you make a zombie film not about finding a safe place that eventually falls every zombie flic i've seen goes that route or the look the whole film for somewhere safe and it ends up being a trap if you wanna complain wright your own shit

^^im not really complaining, more like stating my opinion. Your right most zombie stories follow the same structure, but we've been following that structure for four seasons and it's becoming played out and boring.

This thread is about discussing the show, whether it be good or bad. Thats what I'm doing. Just bc you have a boner for Rick Grimes and want to deepthroat as much zombie dick as possible doesn't mean you need to get defensive whenever anyone has a problem with the show. Just like you, I'm allowed to state my opinion and shouldn't be instigated with ignorant comments like
wright your own shit