Welcome Guest

⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Television The Walking Dead

A bit slow moving, with the separation, and I want more to happen, but it just leaves me more interested to see the next show. I think next week (or whenever the next one is), will have more of a tying. At least two of the separate groups found the signs pointing to that new city. The episodes recently, they're necessary to lead up to something. Perhaps the recent episodes test patience. I don't know.

Last edited:
If you guys had the chance to write the rest, what would you have happen? over a max of 3 more seasons

Where you guys are seeing repetition, I see more of a basic human living condition. Hunter/gatherer type existence.

Where you see the characters scattered about as Game of Thrones-esque, I see it as the result of having to leave in a very stressful situation. Did you really expect them to have a predetermined emergency meet up spot? I dont think so.

I think the whole reason this storyline is not popular with some of you is because it is uncomfortable to watch each small group try to survive. That's how I am feeling about it. It makes me uncomfortable because its so easy to be in a larger group in a well defended area and deal with human drama/BS from week to week. Don't you remember how uncomfortable you were when Rick woke up from the coma and had to figure out what happened to the world? That is how I feel now. The main characters had it going on pretty good but now, they have to figure out (and live) to hopefully find each other again and move forward. I dont think this is repetitive at all. I think it delves into the human instinct to survive at all costs. Granted, some of the Carl stuff is a bit....bleh, but overall, I've been pleased with the season restart.

The one part I did not like from the latest episode is Rick's struggle with the guy in the bathroom. The others didnt hear that?

i couldnt give a shit about the chinese guy finding his wife, i dont give a shit about the kids in the woods with the black guy, i want carl to die on there cos hes such a dick, that woman with the short hair is dull as fuck

The recent episode had promise. until they fucked that truck up. i wanted to see some decent development, ending up at the whitehouse and whatever, but no. that went tits up

i couldnt give a shit about the chinese guy finding his wife, i dont give a shit about the kids in the woods with the black guy, i want carl to die on there cos hes such a dick, that woman with the short hair is dull as fuck

The recent episode had promise. until they fucked that truck up. i wanted to see some decent development, ending up at the whitehouse and whatever, but no. that went tits up

Steve Yeun is Korean-American.

I still dig it. It's slowly picking pack up. Yeah it may be a bit repetitive and predictable, but I still wont to watch more and find out who survives and find each other etc.

Havent read the thread, dont want spoilers etc but hows the last 2-3 episodes?

This show really started to irritate me, during season 3 when I was watching any episode I was almost always thinking "why the fuck do I still watch this shit?" Same for the first half of season 4

Should I try it once more?

polar-bear-facepalm.jpg

^I don't think people disliking the many different story lines has much to do with it being scary. Maybe for some it does. For me, it's somewhat bothersome cause there's only a hour to advance all these different story lines. As a result, the stories progress slows way down. And also, when a particular story starts to get really good, I tend to have it in the back of my head that regardless of how cool this is, I know I'm gonna get pulled away from it soon, without much of any conclusion.
With all that said, I still like this better than the prison. It does feel much more raw, and there's a actual feel of terror. Rick waking to a bunch of armed men in the house being a example.
I complain and want different things to happen sometimes cause above all I love the show. It's still better than 90% of TV.

I was also thinking about how odd a situation it must be to cast a child actor for a role, have them be pretty good as a kid, then have them transition into teenage and have them become painful. I'm not a Carl hater and I realize everyone is awkward as a teenager. With that said, watching him try to act at the table scene with Michonne was kinda painful. It must be weird, as a show runner or producer or whatever, to realize that all the sudden, you're stuck with a mediocre near adult actor in place of that kid.

i still really like the story line but i wish they would make these episodes last 2 hours so they could tell more than fragments of story

next episode i'm thinking will show a lot more of daryl and beth

^Taking into account that the preview for Sundays episode showed mostly cuts of scenes of Daryl and Beth, I'm betting your thought is CORRECT.

you mean that like 30 second preview after the show ends that doesn't really say much but i'd think the same thing even if i hadn't seen that just cause they haven't showed much of them since the prison i would also suspect that maggie sasha and i can't remember the other guys name will be shown quite a bit in the upcoming episode as well

can't wait the next two hours are gonna be long i'm getting excited about seeing tonight's episode cause my son picked up his dilaudid so i don't have to be in a shit ton of pain when i watch it

i wish everyone would meet up but it was koo to see beth get drunk with daryl

I laughed so hard when Daryl smashed the bottle of peach schnapps on the floor.

I couldn't care less about the Sasha, Maggie, and the guy from the wire's group. Maybe they will touch on Glens group for a bit. Btw, anyone else think the mullet doctor seems a little sketchy..?