Welcome Guest

⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Television The Walking Dead

Yeah that Daryl seen of him smashing the peach schnapps was bad ass. hah. "Ain't gonna have your first drink be no damn peach schnapps!"

The whole episode focusing on Daryl was awesome. He is a great character and the fact that he showed some real emotion this time just fleshed him out even more. I'd be totally cool with the rest of the season just being all Daryl, all the time. Watching him just eat snakes, kill zombies, and drink moonshine.

Btw, anyone else think the mullet doctor seems a little sketchy..?

He looks like an autistic Kenny fuckin' Powers.

To see Michonne's and Darryl's respective pasts has been revealing. I liked this last episode. And Beth was is pretty cool too.

I feel very differently. It would make me very happy if Beth died. The sooner the better.

^ It will make whatever meet up with the other main characters interesting for sure.

Dunno i think so

in real life shes 28 or 29 or something, thought she was much younger than that

They should deffo bone

she's 28 in real life and like 17 in the show i saw talking dead and the chick that plays sasha is the hottest chick on the show IRL

Like woah. That was some crazy shit. Cant believe theres only 2 eps left.

Wow. That episode did such an impressive job w/ the characters in the second half. And as tedious as an experience as it was at the time to watch the first half, it was a decent set-up for the resolution of those few conflicts, as well as at least one long-standing one, during the closing of the show.

NSFW:
When I realized this episode would exclusively follow Tyrese (who I enjoy and think is played well by Chad Coleman), Carol, psycho & softy, and the miraculously still-breathing Judith. And the first half of this episode gave me little reason to change my view. I probably will not win any detective props for saying I've thought since the stay at the prison our psycho was distributing rats to zombies, and was responsible for the serial killer coming of age behavior manifesting around then. But as the episode further unfolded and constructed the differences between the two sisters I found it painfully obvious the younger soft sister was going to bite it at psychotic Lizzy's hands, or more likely I thought, it would be more indirect, as almost developed on the train tracks as Lizzy fed a maimed zombie. So even up to the scene where Lizzy stood over her dead body I was still feeling pretty tepid about this one. Then we come to Carol, a character I've never been compelled by. She commits one of the worst sins of inattention this side of Marty Hart on True Detective, when Lizzy tells Carol, after Lizzy's near death experience w/ her sister at the railroad, "I know what I need to do." An ominous fucken line, given the context. And what does Carol do? She utters, "Oh, so happy to hear that. Gee-boy-oh, glad we have this idyllic cottage and a puzzle. Do you like puzzles?" Okay, maybe not, but she totally lets that just slip by. What does Lizzy need to do? Put on a fucken Ronald Nixon mask and wave a battle axe around? So I was honestly very satisfied and somewhat surprised Carol delivered some post-apocalyptic justice to this poor sick-headed girl. It was her atonement. Then, given I think that it had to be so obvious to Tyrese after that cold-hearted bastard of a necessary move that Carol was the killer in the prison. Noting Tyrese's reactions in the past concerning those murders, I was somewhat worried Tyrese would at least slap Carol, at worst shoot her. Actually, somehow I think slapping her may be the worst. In hindsight, this episode, even w/ its good amount of resolution, still offered a lot of character development, and to wipe out Carol after all that would seem like a bad decision to me. Not only was it emotionally potent to have Tyrese forgive her, not only was it a strong appeal to humanity, but it was primarily a deepening of his character. I really think they came out of what I thought would be a filler episode w/ such a strong character portrayal.

And I think they had to get rid of those girls, not just to move them on to 'Terminus/Alexandria(?), but also to relieve us of their acting.... at least Micha (the softy).

EDIT: I also reconciled Judith surviving, a divergence from the comic, as I've realized that is probably the darkest moment in the comic and television audiences would take it badly. Normally I'd never say this, but the show is still very bold, despite not going as far as they may've needed. I dunno, typing it out now, maybe I've not completely reconciled it....

Yeah, the "i know what i need to do" line really stuck out to me. That should have been a huge red flag to carol. And even after all three zombie incidents, they choose to just go take a leisurely stroll and leave lizzy alone with micha AND judith?!

On talking dead they brought up that the fire might have been the one daryl and beth set last episode.

Ugh. I am so glad that little bitch got killed. I hated her guts, with all her whiny fucking zombie love. Idiot.

Good riddance.

vSCo3GM.jpg

^ lol..

really not liking how the show splintered off so much.. the cliffhangers from the last week and a full episode dedicated to an unrelated storyline means we have to wait 2-3 weeks to see what happens with certain characters. It's hard to get into the small nuances of the episodes if you can't remember the foreshadowing.