• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

annoying sayings from drug users

"I will pay you tomorrow, I PROMISE. I had the money, but then my kid started crying all the night and I had to take him to the doctor. It turned out he had diabetes, so the doctor told me to buy this crazy expensive drug so my kid could be curred. I asked at the pharmacy if they had cheaper drugs that cure diabetes, but they only had this really expensive drug. So I had to pay for that".

I really experienced one person say this to me once. If you lie you can atleast research your lie and make sure it is a really good lie :p

The general use of the term "narcotic" especially by folks who should know better drives me nuts! So I was watching an episode of the show "Drugs" and a cop kept calling "pot" he had seized to a load of "narcotics". Now I may be wrong and they technically may be narcotics but I have never thought of pot that way. Narcotics are heroin, opiates etc. not pot but hey, I might be wrong. It just never fails to make me cringe though.

"don't be a pussy take the whole hit"....a peer pressure ridden blanket statement that caused me to have a panic attack once.

I hate when you try to explain to people that "bath salts" isnt a drug in and of itself but a blanket term for a number of different substances / analogs

and they just keep calling them bath salts

When I got at the local mixed addiction (back then in late 2012, we were all thrown together, the opiate users, the alcoholics, the cocaine addicts, the meth addicts. Benzo addicts here are tapered by their psychiatrist and never ever sent to a Phenobarbital 1-2 week detox which has been described as torture...I told the nurses and doctors that "Narcotic" was an outdated term, a guy from the SDS in the 60's had his friend's dad have a FBN guy tell them it wasn't a narcotic and by that it meant opiates, the green-brownish (i guess back then) he was caught with and his friend's dad was the head chemist at the University of Illinois in Springfield. So the FBN left him alone.

When I said I call them "opioids", suddenly slowly the staff started using that term especially when they separated and renovated the place so people who get on methadone or suboxone and stay there for a 6-7 days (I had 5 1/2, lucky me). I don't know if it's because they know what my degree is in, I also even had some itching from eczema because of the stress that was lying there all day most of the time, I didn't intermingle with the livingroom and 60 inch plasma TV, I had my mp3 player and radio and spent all my time in bed with a table to roll cigarettes (we had a smoking room with a very loud fan) with the tubes and rolling thingy, at least it was Export A tobacco, not the Export A 100% tobacco, which is swollen with humidity then redried so they can have twice the weight from a can of good tobacco. Anyway I don't even smoke anymore...sorry about the digression.

But yeah, narcotics is a retarded name to apply to all drugs, even the DEA doesn't do that, they replaced the agency that made this term a blanket term the FBN and Hairy Asslicker.

I'm not "clean" since I take powerful benzos and Suboxone. But I did stop smoking cigs when vaping stores opened here, I ordered cigar looking ones first that would turn red at the top, I liked em, but they've got nowhere the nicotine hit, that makes you put down the vaper for 45 minutes after 2 hits max. Yeah still addicted to the nicotine, but not the MAOI antidepressants in tobacco smoke that is present naturally (harmine, harmalol), which explains why some people can't quit with patches. I did once quit with patches but I smoked less, much less than when I was in that 8 month period of Dilaudid 32-56mg everyday IV'd. After 3 years 1/2 I started to feel how I could take deeper breaths, showing that emphysema is reversible if caught on time, got a hell lot of breathing power since I stopped cigs...they raised taxes 3 times in 2 years in this province on cigs, where they are the cheapest in Canada, and my brand Number 7 Reds was getting close to 14 a pack (pricing rule, I know, but it's just legal prices of legal cigarettes at the gas station) or Export A Medium's hit over 10 bucks, I seriously started looking into vaping.

Nicotine itself and how it increases tumour growth...I think it's in the environment of a lung getting full of smoke at the same time, I'm skeptical of the 1 or 2 anti-nicotine only studies I've read on pubmed, they weren't the kind with many peer review. Anyway, my throat and doesn't needs to spit out black shit in the morning and needing to brush my teeth 3-4 times a day to keep the yellow away.

Last edited:
^ Quite an experience.

I've been to a few clinics where you simply can't foresee what's gonna be. I was young and I was once in a place really into natural treatments or nature related, really beautiful spot, great landscape, except it wasn't nature related at all. By the end of the day I figured that they would select randomly who they thought to be mentally ill from those they "believed" to be 'only' addicts.

You would expect doctors to intervene but actually the whole thing was pretty scary as they could actually force you to take certain drugs I really didn't want to. And I felt it was depended on how they labeled me as a patient mentally ill or 'only' an addict, so being on withdrawal sort of helped me there. The idea of trying to be clean was the least of my worries then. It didn't take me a long time to understand I just had to play along and hope to God I would never end up in one these places again.

People that smoke cigarettes but go on preaching about being clean from all drugs.

It doesn't get more hypocrite than that, does it?

Drugs are drugs no matter if they are sold freely in the market or if you have or need a prescription. By the end of the day that person who has been drinking at the bar or that elder lady who can't live without her Xanax are all taking drugs, recreational or not. Allowed or not. By definition it has to be categorized as drugs as it alter your sense of reality.

From my perspective rehabs should always have as many volunteers as necessary to balance this sort of situation. By volunteer I mean people who are "former addicts" as if we ever get to be called former user of drugs irl.

In French, we call legal drugs medication and illlicit ones "drogues". Although, there's stuff similar or exactly the same as what's in the streets behind their mighty counter.

If had finished my Master's, I could've been a Pharmacist. What a lazy overpaid gatekeeper drug, you have those who really care about their patients and the others who are there for the gatekeeper powertrip. They should've been beekeepers.

People that smoke cigarettes but go on preaching about being clean from all drugs.

I'd honestly never thought of that but you're right.

I hate it when people are like "stick to the natural stuff it's safer!" Jimson weed is a plant but its not safer than synthetic hallucinogens like LSD.

In Denmark like everywhere else after the patent ran out we have different producers of oxycodone. The "original" name for IR oxycodone is OxyNorm, they come in 5 mg, 10 mg and 20 mg. Then there are other IR oxycodones produced by exactly the same method. Yet people pay almost twice as much for OxyNorm because "yeah but when it is not called OxyNorm is doesn't work the same way".

The production of ER oxycodone becomes a little more complicated in Denmark three production methods is in use. The original OxyContin was soled by Norpharma and now sold by Mundipharma. Again these goes for almost twice as much as the other ER oxycodone. There is only one production method used in DK where the pills turns to gell if you crush them and mix them with water. But almost no one in Denmark shoots the pills. And yet they only want to buy OxyNorm and OxyContin. 98x80 mg OxyContin costs 2000 kroner on the pharmacy. Today the cheapest alternative costs 250 kroner. So you can see how people that are getting their oxycontin on script and sell it will need to take so much more just to make the same profit. And yet people are willing to pay so much more. On the absolute lowest street level one 80 mg costs 300 kroner, netting a person with a box of 98 the amount of 29.400 kroners. Meanwhile I can buy 98 of the unpopular ones no one wants to cost for 5.000 kroner and get exactly the same effect. This means I can get 588 x 80 mg for the same price as some idiot get 98 x 80 mg OxyContin.

I both love them and hate them. Hate them for their stupidity and love them for allowing me to get so cheap oxycodone.

The same goes for the regular 18 year old rich kid party buy buying a gram of cocaine and suddenly being the foremost expert and assessing purity. "It is in a rock. That is good. It smells like diesel. That is good. My entire face is completely numb from a small line that is good. The color is 'some fancy name for white' and not 'some other fancy name for white' this means it isn't cut with levamisole which is good. Based on this I can deduce that this cocaine is 94,3337465% pure. Next time make sure that when you buy large amounts that it shines like fishscale. That means it is Bolivian fishscale coaine which is THE best cocaine" and then I can say, oh you want Bolivian, two sec, and go into my car take the cocaine out and spray it with hair spray and put it back in and gives it to him. "WOOOW that is the most shiny Bolivian cocaine I have seen". Yeah I know, I say, but this also costs 2000 kroners whereas what you had before only costs 1000 kroners. "Wow give me 10, but mates will be so jelous.

And while he fumble to find his money I switch the coke for some yellow 10% pure amphetamine and give hom that. Next day he calls to say it was the most insane stuff ever.

I just see it so often with these young rich kids and others, everyone and their gartner thinks they are expert and can estimate the purity of cocaine by looking at it from 10 meters away. It it "in" to be the coke expert while they do not want to "waste" their time actually reading about stuff and learning some proper knowledge about the drugs they are slowly killing themselves with.

Just to be clear, this is just fiction. But it just happens so often they I hear peple talking about how they can deduce this and that from looking at the cocaine and deduce this and that from smelling it and deduce this and that from rubbing it un their gums. And for the rich kids coke alone cannot due it, they have to mix it with MDMA and DXM and LSD and 2C-B and some very rare drug called blabla that only they can get because their father have a connection on the Maldives.

Last edited:
I believe it's the same in some other countries in Europe, I can't say for sure. But indeed people are using twice as much and still parachuting them to have the quick release. Where I am living now people only have access to OxyContin but it's too expensive if you needs doses higher than 20 mg 3 x a day.

I have never trusted in shooting pills, I think the weighing the cost-benefit makes it not worthy. With time I learned not to like Oxys, first because you could not have it like it used to be, and most importantly, their half time life is incredibly short one would have to use it all day long and spend a fortune. In most cases you'd still get the extent release form. So why bother. Besides I could not trust people that had these meds not with their beliefs as they thoughts being incredibly naïve and dangerous. And since I had a prescription for something else I wasn't going to OD again.

A lot of misinformed addicts OD'ed and people I knew were passing away, I thought it would be the perfect timing to stop. But you are right, a lot of misinformation and different attitudes towards thinking something would be so pure.

"suboxone equals clean time" ༼ ༎ຶ ෴ ༎ຶ༽

"It is in a rock. That is good. It smells like diesel. That is good. My entire face is completely numb from a small line that is good. The color is 'some fancy name for white' and not 'some other fancy name for white' this means it isn't cut with levamisole which is good. Based on this I can deduce that this cocaine is 94,3337465% pure. "

this made me laugh so hard

I believe it's the same in some other countries in Europe, I can't say for sure. But indeed people are using twice as much and still parachuting them to have the quick release. Where I am living now people only have access to OxyContin but it's too expensive if you needs doses higher than 20 mg 3 x a day.

I have never trusted in shooting pills, I think the weighing the cost-benefit makes it not worthy. With time I learned not to like Oxys, first because you could not have it like it used to be, and most importantly, their half time life is incredibly short one would have to use it all day long and spend a fortune. In most cases you'd still get the extent release form. So why bother. Besides I could not trust people that had these meds not with their beliefs as they thoughts being incredibly naïve and dangerous. And since I had a prescription for something else I wasn't going to OD again.

A lot of misinformed addicts OD'ed and people I knew were passing away, I thought it would be the perfect timing to stop. But you are right, a lot of misinformation and different attitudes towards thinking something would be so pure.

With free SteriFilts, it's totally safe. Even just the cotton filter in SecuriCups (the company from France that sells Canada the stuff for its injection kits makes SteriFilts and Securicups and all that, sterile metal cups with a cotton filter inside that is good enough for brand name Dilaudid and a brand of MS IR (we have MS IR but it's something else) called Statex we have here, they go up to 50mg...those peaches, the day I was given a dozen...i'll always remember as the best time I had when I was IV'ing, well that and 4/8mg D4/D8 brand dilaudid, but morphine isn't just rush, it's rush then nod, not opicrack. Anyway, those 2 contain only 2 inactives, which are anhydrous lactose and magnesium stearate. Hence why people who IV here look for these most of all (there's no H). If you have SteriFilts or microns, although SteriFilts are much much cheaper, you can read about them, they're made in France and are all over Europe and in some exchanges in Canada, unfortunately at the end of my IV period, there were no SteriFilts, so when my guy would go about how he's out of Dilaudid (which was a lie) and he could only sell me either Oxycontins (which was fine) or only HydromorphContins....even if it was the 30mg....I had to order the most expensive way from Europe SteriFilts so I could shoot up crushed up HMC beads or sometimes Kadian crushed up Kadian beads. They get rid of particular matter as small as .22ug, yeah, they are as good as those expensive microns.

But shooting Oxycodone is retarded, unless somehow you stumble on an American OxyFast solution bottle...but even that is very rarely used at all, they'll shoot you up with Dilaudid or hospital Dilaudid (the 50mg/ml) shit, Dilaudid-HP I think,s the name or maybe some Oxymorphone solution, I wouldn't know, Oxymorphone isn't marketed here, it's available at compound pharmacies, but good fucking luck getting a script other than if you are in palliative care.

one of the funniest things I ever read on bluelight was about cocaine

a poster commented on how every time they told people that they didnt enjoy cocaine, the response was almost invariably:

"well you just havent had good coke then"

lol, cocaine culture and hearsay is such a loathsome part of overall drug culture IMO.

the drug itself just makes you predisposed to acting like an asshole, so when you get a bunch of them in one place it is never a fun time.

and you get the people who think they know what good coke looks like because they say "it should look like fish scales"

hmmm, sounds like every gangster movie line ever made...

I really have no idea what good coke looks like, just like I have no idea what good heroin looks like. I know some places where I've found the drugs to be really potent relative to what ive experienced so far, but I still have no idea if that means it is high purity. It could just be better than the last shit you know?

also, the whole Molly / Ecstasy name confusion that has swept across the world.

it was called Ecstasy because thats the feeling it gives you! There is no such thing as a drug called "ecstasy"! That's like me saying Im getting high off "weed" but dont smoke marijuana.

yet when I call it MDMA, im the weird one. It's not so much that people call it ecstasy, IDGAF whatever floats your boat, but just like the refusal to admit that they are wrong and that ecstasy and MDMA are the same chemical

^ Quite an experience.

I've been to a few clinics where you simply can't foresee what's gonna be. I was young and I was once in a place really into natural treatments or nature related, really beautiful spot, great landscape, except it wasn't nature related at all. By the end of the day I figured that they would select randomly who they thought to be mentally ill from those they "believed" to be 'only' addicts.

You would expect doctors to intervene but actually the whole thing was pretty scary as they could actually force you to take certain drugs I really didn't want to. And I felt it was depended on how they labeled me as a patient mentally ill or 'only' an addict, so being on withdrawal sort of helped me there. The idea of trying to be clean was the least of my worries then. It didn't take me a long time to understand I just had to play along and hope to God I would never end up in one these places again.

Hmm..

Here before taking you in, they have a nurse and a social worker talk to you about how it's all about and then an actual contract which is exactly what I signed for when I did sign for it, no surprises, no evaluation of mental health, other than if you take benzos and you aren't here to lower your benzos...although my psychiatrist had to call them to tell them NOT to try to taper me, they were gonna do it way too fast, 5mg valium less a week is too fast, my psychiatrist knows it's a 1-2mg thing a week max or else relapses and failures and seizures await. So I was given my 20mg of valium a day, but they were being hyper careful with the methadone, started me at 15mg...after almost 6 days, I left with just 35mg a day...went up to 60mg then later started dosing down 2-3mg a month. Much easier than getting rid of Suboxone...

As for getting in the outside world, there was a day of the week where people could go out on a walk with a social worker, even go back home get something they need, but you have to let them in. Thankfully, my hidden-they-didn't-know about script of clonazepam 0.5mg twice a day wasn't looked for, I went there to get my clock radio and take the garbage bag out because I had forgotten to do so before leaving. They would also let us go outside the dining area which had a door right next to the hospital, where here, it is situated in a very green area, despite a McDonald's being close by...there was a big creek where even as a kid I never tried to go as deep as it goes, it's basically a swamp in the middle of the city. But there was no judging of your mental health, just helping you get off your booze with Librium, get off your coke...by doing nothing...I don't understand...one of the blonde ex-nurse cokehead told me that wd's were different for everyone else...while I was the only one there for opiate dependency, I snapped and the guy who wouldn't leave her alone the whole time he was with her, his detox girlfriend, one of them got mad when I finally started feeling normal, where I said "it's impossible for you to understand how good I feel". The next nurses arrived and I was lectured about how I told others I was high as shit and such....I guess one of the young cokeheads there didn't like it when I called her "you're a real blonde if you think my withdrawals aren't the worse along with the alcoholics here, I smoked freebase for 6 months and I was able to stop instantly, it doesn't get you addicted physically. It's hard to get me addicted to stuff that doesn't get into your mind the way opiates, benzos, even weed a little...in the last of the 9 years I toked practically everyday, I didn't enjoy it much, but I had a psychological compulsion to toke, so I did.

Comparing coke wd with Dilaudid IV wd.....and they didn't like how I snapped at her and invented shit about how I said I was "high" once I hit 30mg of methadone where all wd symptoms were gone but I wasn't high, I was just feeling normal, stupid.

one of the funniest things I ever read on bluelight was about cocaine

a poster commented on how every time they told people that they didnt enjoy cocaine, the response was almost invariably:

"well you just havent had good coke then"

lol, cocaine culture and hearsay is such a loathsome part of overall drug culture IMO.

the drug itself just makes you predisposed to acting like an asshole, so when you get a bunch of them in one place it is never a fun time.

and you get the people who think they know what good coke looks like because they say "it should look like fish scales"

hmmm, sounds like every gangster movie line ever made...

I really have no idea what good coke looks like, just like I have no idea what good heroin looks like. I know some places where I've found the drugs to be really potent relative to what ive experienced so far, but I still have no idea if that means it is high purity. It could just be better than the last shit you know?

also, the whole Molly / Ecstasy name confusion that has swept across the world.

it was called Ecstasy because thats the feeling it gives you! There is no such thing as a drug called "ecstasy"! That's like me saying Im getting high off "weed" but dont smoke marijuana.

yet when I call it MDMA, im the weird one. It's not so much that people call it ecstasy, IDGAF whatever floats your boat, but just like the refusal to admit that they are wrong and that ecstasy and MDMA are the same chemical

You're right about it all...'cept...

Coke I would buy from THE dude in that 60k people town for a couple years back in 07-08 for coke, bar coke was BS but his was the shit, I would only turn it into freebase to smoke. And when I put it all in a spoon...it looked like fishscales if it was already crushed and the same would happen after crushing a gram rock. That was stuff that made me feel euphoria out of nothing that feels like hours but really only does for 20 minutes, my mind was going so fast, I would only be able to walk very slowly, every movement sending waves of euphoria to my brain.

Of course I never got this one high back, and it wasn't my first, so it's not another annoying saying "the first time is always the best time" which is patently false (patent pending), I got close, but smoking over .8 to a gram at once of coke turned into freebase yourself...there's no point in that if it's this great quality. I don't know what gives it this shiny fishscale appearance but it's not a legend.

Being forced to a rehab can be pretty annoying. You are about to be discharged from the hospital in one minute and hoping to meet some of your family members outside but oddly enough, you are were picked up by force by somewhere you didn't even know they existed. Like being kidnapped. You don't have a lawyer, not a phone call not even the right to talk to your family, being totally ripped off from your basic rights. If you are too young not knowing you have rights and not old enough to have a psychiatrist, things can get pretty ugly. And this sort of thing does happen. It's actually beyond annoying, it's illegal and it can be so hurtful but when you are not in a position of running away you just have to cope with it or you don't get to leave. If you are clever all you can do is play the game and be smart so when you are old you can prevent that from ever happening again. It can be quite shocking to see young people locked up for months, people coming from 'decent' good families that often say they have done that to protect their beloved ones.

Last edited:
that sounds horrid erik, and ofc its flawed from the beginning - you cannot be expected to make any sort of progress in your addiction if its not a decision which you made. gotta do it for yourself after all.