• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

annoying sayings from non-drug users

I get really annoyed when my dad opens his mouth to me about weed. He's an alcoholic, and while I am sitting at the kitchen table lighting up, he'll give me shit (slurring his speech while his eyes are more bloodshot than mine) about how it kills braincells, how I'll be a bum, how he works so hard, yadda yadda. Interestingly enough, he doesn't remember that conversation. Go figure.

My dad tells me my osteo arthritus cant be that bad im just being a bitch, and it shouldnt take you more than a week or two to recover from your back surgery this coming from a man thats never had a broken bone or serious health problem

"LSD stays in your spinal fluid"
I actually believed that for a pretty long time tbh.

"I would NEVER fill in the blank "

Never, huh? You think you are above it all? OK.

The years will tell you what you can't hear now.

''She had a flashback from using LSD while driving and hit a concrete wall killing her '' >My teacher in the 7th grade.

Wait. Even if someone did have a flashback & died in a car crash from that, how would anyone know?

I definitely remember being told the 7 years / spinal fluid thing for LSD at school. No clue why these things are so wide spread & so readily believed.

"What a fuck up of a life you have to celebrate a week without drugs....with drugs" xxD

"at least coke comes straight from the coca plant. crack is all full of chemicals n shit."

I have heard people say that you can alter your consciousness with meditation. I've never really been able to get "high" from meditating though. I'm not that skilled.

"Know your dope fiend. You will not be able to see his eyes because of tea shades, but his knuckles will be white from inner tension and his pants will be crusted with semen from constantly jacking off when he can't find a rape victim."

"do you DO weed?????"

Grrrrrrrrrr yea that's a bad one....
It bugs me as much as "we're gonna go play golf"...:|

When driving by a roadkill skunk:
"omg I think the person in front of us is smoking weed"