• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

annoying sayings from non-drug users

Remember, pot isnt a drug, its an herb, so these are herbies, not druggies. Therefore they are non-drug users.

"Its just pot"
"Its good for you man, its natural"
"BS, its never happened to me"
"BS, I have never heard of that happening to ANYONE"
"stop doing that shit, just smoke pot"
"just smoke pot"
"how can a NATURAL plant be as bad as man-made shit"
"its not a drug, its a plant"
"its not a drug, its an herb"
"chill out, smoke a joint"
"the government (1 million extensions)"
"smoke pot, itll make you more peaceful"
"people who think pot is bad are closed-minded morons"
"people who dont like pot obviously havent tried it"
"No one has died from pot"
"how can they make a harmless substance illegal"
"There is NOTHING hallucinogenic about pot"

Potheads are the most annoying group of people on the planet, completely wrapped in their own BS and unfounded paranoia about the government, way overboard and beyond whats actually true.

Last edited:
Remember, pot isnt a drug, its an herb, so these are herbies, not druggies. Therefore they are non-drug users.

"Its just pot"
"Its good for you man, its natural"
"BS, its never happened to me"
"BS, I have never heard of that happening to ANYONE"
"stop doing that shit, just smoke pot"
"just smoke pot"
"how can a NATURAL plant be as bad as man-made shit"
"its not a drug, its a plant"
"its not a drug, its an herb"
"chill out, smoke a joint"
"the government (1 million extensions)"
"smoke pot, itll make you more peaceful"
"people who think pot is bad are closed-minded morons"
"people who dont like pot obviously havent tried it"
"No one has died from pot"
"how can they make a harmless substance illegal"
"There is NOTHING hallucinogenic about pot"

Potheads are the most annoying group of people on the planet, completely wrapped in their own BS and unfounded paranoia about the government, way overboard and beyond whats actually true.

while i understand your anger about some really hypocritic posts you seem a bit overreacting about some pot propaganda.. half of the sentences you wrote are crude but valid.

"Its just pot" < sure its possible to abuse every substance to a degree that it will affect you in a negative way but you have to try pretty hard on pot to get 1) addicted 2) retarded 3) to die of it. it has been tested billions of times.
"No one has died from pot" < ever checked the ld50?

"stop doing that shit, just smoke pot" < so you dont do pot, only harder stuff. great. im proud that you left that evil substance behind you.

looks like youre just another hypocrite in this thread.

i surely would understand this when it comes to the tons of junkie posts "wahwah my mother cried: if you try heroin once... if you shoot heroin once... if you have been on a binge for a few days..."

dont we have bigger problems than pot?

yeah you trolled me :p

"At some point, you have to grow up and stop doing drugs"

This one annoys me the most!! :! My roommate says this shit all the time now ever since she got knocked up 9 weeks ago. It's so obnoxious, the very weekend before she found out she was pregnant she was getting wasted and rolling face with the rest of us, and now she's setting all these standards and judgements on everyone just because HER drug days are over 8)

It just doesn't make a lot of sense to me. Who says you can't be a functioning, responsible adult and engage in occaisional drug use? Most of the "adults" I know do this anyway- it's called drinking. Newsflash to all those "non-drug users", just because alcohol is legal doesn't mean it's not a drug. No one judges a man\woman for coming home from a long day at work and having a couple beers or a glass of wine to unwind, soooo why doesn't the same apply to other drugs?

Yeah, I can understand that there's a big difference between getting fucked up 4x-plus a week while you're in college VS. having a 9-5 job and a family. If you have that kind of responsibility, it's probably a good idea to cut down on the drug use. But the idea that there is a certain age or landmark in life that automatically makes any drug use whatsoever "irresponsible" is pretty simplistic.

^^ Yeah that's how my sister and a lot of girls get clean, well if it works for them then just let them be ignorant, at least their happy right.

I get a kick out of my relatives fighting and bitching about who has had too much wine with dinner. My hydrocodone in my pocket and thinking "why do you people play this stupid game".

"Now that your sober you won't need drugs to cope with life when you feel like taking a puff or hitting some acid" lol, hitting sum asid:\

"At some point, you have to grow up and stop doing drugs"

What does age have to do with it?......Are little kids doing a lot of crack these days? Isnt it normally adults, for the most part, who use drugs?

I think some people associate it with college and highschool where they were exposed to drugs, but really its pretty much irrelevant.

I have come across countless people who are convinced PCP is actually embalming fluid aka formaldehyde. Consuming formaldehyde would most likely kill you, not intoxicate, yet people swear that wet is formaldehyde despite me assuring them it isn't

Isn't there some people who dip weed in some sort of embalming fluid? They are probably mixing PCP up with that. I've heard of people doing that before. Sounds fucking nuts lol

Omg WHY?
You are a beautiful girl , why are you doing this

god, i get this one a lot, "but your so beautiful, why would you do this" like my physical apperance has anything at all to do with it.

And this one (coming from someone who works in a methadone clinic) " Don't do dope, Coke is ok, i have ounces and ounces of coke at home, just don't do dope it's soo bad."

This is the worst, a few of the shrinks in rehab told the whoule group that pcp is embalming fluid. Not only is it retarted, its really fucking dangerous if someone believed them and decided to smoke formaldahyde.

ooo, and has anyone noticed how all the old myths about acid are getting transfered to E now, like it stays in your spinal fluid, or makes you crazy, or can be absorbed through your skin. I had heard ppl say that stuff about acid, and now i'm starting to hear ppl say it about E.

Last edited:
"I don't need drugs to be happy."

"e? That shit just makes you gay"

"How are you doing well in school if you do drugs?"

'weed makes you lazy'

Weed does make you lazy in some cases. I myself smoke pot all day long and am so lazy that all I think about is smoking pot, or getting new glass or something.

Not saying that everyone who smokes weed is like this...

but i myself am definitely a lazy stoner who can't think of anything when he closes his eyes besides a beautiful, emerald green, seven-toothed leaf.<3

Back in highschool the stoner group had this obnoxious little tagalong that would offer up gems like "anyone wanna buy a tec 3?" I consider him a non drug user because he didn't know what the fuck he was doing.

^^^^ No one smokes actual formaldehyde. Formaldehyde is highly carcinogenic and will kill you if you ingest more than a few parts per million. Formaldehyde is a common nickname for PCP, and this article probably just got it mixed up.