• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

annoying sayings from non-drug users

"What have you taken?"

when I'm sober. always when I'm sober.

Haa, same ere exactly, from my dad on numerous occasions. He's asked "What have you taken", "Are you on anything?", etc. And then has mentioned that my pupils are dilated, lawl. First of all my pupils always look bigger no matter what and second of all I reckon i've been asked this 75 percent more when i'm actually sober.

my favourite ones of late have been

1) ''mephedrone is only (x) number of atoms away from crystal meth.''

yes i'm sure crystal meth is also (x) number of atoms away from icing sugar or some crap :\ people who think two drugs are nigh on identical because they are vaguely chemically similar.

2) i also hate people that whine about people that aren't open minded. but then say:

''yeh my limits are smack crack and meth, wont ever do them'', you cant bump it till you've tried it because only then can you actually know what it truely is/feels like.

3) anyone who thinks alcohol is safer than any drug.

4) people who think anyone really dies off of doing E one time. 27 people in the last 13 years, or around that figure have died as a direct result of taking extacy. 60 people a day of alcohol.

5) my all time favorite!:

''all dealers put rat poison in their drugs''

why in all of the nine levels of fucking hell would dealers put rat poison in their products. they dont want to make their customers ill or to die. they're not exactly gonna come back to you if they're puking off've a line of coke. its not cheaper or easier to get hold of than anything else? in a flash of idiocy, there have (i think) been a few cases of this throughout the ages, but apparently everyone now cuts it with this because its SUCH a sensible thing to do it with...

6) ''mephedrone = methadone'' because they sound the same apparently

7) '' you're addicted'' when you're actually on a binge for a few days

and voxide, despite having hobbes as your avitar, which makes you automatically a god, you're missing the point. these things ARE true. but no more true than a religious person going to everyone who isn't a catholic and preaching their beliefs at them, or a vegetarian continually trying to make their friends stop eating meat or stop eating nestle, or anything.

none of other people's business unless it affects them directly.

i have no desire to try meth smack or crack and do not plan to for a long time. im suprised u find offense to that. ever since i started doing drugs ive become much more tolerable of peoples opinions and i wouldnt care if anyone said that. infact id compliment them on their wise choice

A friend of mine can't help saying:

I'd never try heroin or crack because I'm worried I'd get addicted

yeah...that and the fact he's never tried anything harder than weed.

That doesn't seem like a dumb thing to say. That seems like quite a reasonable thing to say.

I can see how that post made me sound like a jackass and the last line seemingly puts the icing on the dumb-fuck cake but I feel compelled to put it in context.

When my friend said that, several years back, none of us had tried anything other than weed. I was the only one amongst us who had heard of erowid and similar sources of information.

In addition, this guy refused to listen to facts - he insisted ketamine was a horse tranquiliser and wouldn't listen to anything regarding it's use as an anaesthetic with paediatric and geriatric patients - not to mention guinea pigs, cats and canines.

He was 'so well informed' that he knew ecstasy contained rat poison without reading anything more than tabloid headlines.

I could of gone with any one of a dozen quotes but for someone who didn't know that heroin was just another name for diamorphine

<and had no idea diamorphine was originally developed as a pharmaceutical for a specific purpose>

and had said I'd like to try cocaine but didn't realise crack was freebased, it was slightly irked when he 'informed me' a few years later, that there new a new drug he'd smoked off foil, It's called brown...

I didn't explain the relationship between heroin and the black tar he called brown.

Bottom line- my friend came out with his statement about heroin and crack and made himself sound halfway responsible. A few years later, someone offers him a drug he doesn't know and without any deliberation he tried it.

Regardless, I'll repeat a variation of something mentioned above:

Ignoramus : I can't believe you took a fucking horse tranquiliser!

<the line is 50% of the irritation, the subsequent laughter and group ignorance of what ketamine is makes up the remainder>

"are you high/on drugs?" at which point my brain screams..."NO!I AM FUCKING DOPE SICK YOU ASSHOLE"

i just wanted to contribute but all my favs are already here.so that line was best I could do.lol

the only time i seem like i am using are the RARE times that there is a day or 3 hold up and i am off drugs. :) great thread! GREAT FORUM!

peace n love............skillz<3

ecstasy puts holes in your brain.
acid stays in your spinal fluid forever and makes you have flashbacks when you crack your back.
weed makes you go schizophrenic later in life.

lol^
I hate it when people say those especially the ecstacy and acid one

I actualy had an mri of my brain pefore and it looked 100% normal.

The only truth behind the skizophrenia one is if you already have it weed can bring symtoms out.

5) my all time favorite!:

''all dealers put rat poison in their drugs''

why in all of the nine levels of fucking hell would dealers put rat poison in their products. they dont want to make their customers ill or to die. they're not exactly gonna come back to you if they're puking off've a line of coke. its not cheaper or easier to get hold of than anything else? in a flash of idiocy, there have (i think) been a few cases of this throughout the ages, but apparently everyone now cuts it with this because its SUCH a sensible thing to do it with...

dude
dealers cut weed with rat poison to make it look like theirs more weed than there really is 8)

atleast thats what my health teacher in middle school told us

My health teacher also told us if you smoke weed an your a boy your penis shrinks and you grow breasts and if your a girl your clitorius enlarges and your breasts shrink.

Last edited:
i have no desire to try meth smack or crack and do not plan to for a long time. im suprised u find offense to that. ever since i started doing drugs ive become much more tolerable of peoples opinions and i wouldnt care if anyone said that. infact id compliment them on their wise choice

sorry i phrased that terribly. it is not the reluctance to try these drugs, it is the automatic revulsion and hatred geared towards someone who DOES try one of these. also in many cases physical violence :\ very strange stuff

ecstasy puts holes in your brain.
acid stays in your spinal fluid forever and makes you have flashbacks when you crack your back.
weed makes you go schizophrenic later in life.

LOL......to the E/acid ones...fucking LOL, haha, it is amazing how gullible/dimwitted/stupid/misinformed people are. Sorry but them first couple made me almost do pee pee in my pants.

"Who are you and why are you in my house naked?"

^ LMFAO. Excellent.

I am sick of tired of convincing people that your chances of dying from MDMA are about the same as your chances of dying from getting hit on the head with a glowstick.

Also, I hate that my family is convinced that my aunt's serious problems stem from her pot use. Granted, she should stop smoking pot constantly and do something more productive with her time and money, but it's not the reason she has problems. She has problems cause she is a selfish alcoholic bitch. If they absolutely need to blame a drug, I'd sooner blame it on the alcohol.

At a party with 2 distinct groups: the druggies and the drinkers.
One of the drinkers came up to me and said "so... bet you've been on that wacky backy."

I despair.

I got this one at school all the time-Are you high?! Your so high?! Also at school- You smell like weed! Even when i didnt smoke that morning. Again at school- Why are your eyes so red. Lol that ones my favorite. Oddly everytime i was high. smelled like weed. and had red eyes at school and would talk to a teacher they wouldnt say shit. And they knew i smoked. Maybe thats why lol. Well screw it i dont go there anymore.

At a party with 2 distinct groups: the druggies and the drinkers.
One of the drinkers came up to me and said "so... bet you've been on that wacky backy."

I despair.

Haha yeah! I've been in a similar situation a few times a while ago now. An old friend I had once, who would drink a bottle of bourbon in a night at a party, whereas I would have say a 6 pack of beer and a few benzos. He would go "oh, I wouldn't touch that dangerous shit". (Me at the time thinking: ok, i'll just watch you go down hill for the night on your whole bottle of bourbon and then see you spew from alcohol poisoning later on).