• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

annoying sayings from non-drug users

They've said some really stupid things, but honestly, people who use drugs are way more stupid and annoying. Don't cherry pick now.

I guess mine would be... "I can get high without any of that" well, have you tried acid? "I don't need any of that stuff"

"stop fucking nodding out" if only i could

"stop leaving powder on my DVDs man, my sister watches those." hahah

I went to school with this girl who barely barely touched any drugs but claimed to have been addicted to weed, the other day she phones me up and asks if I'm going to a gig and asks what I'll be taking, I say I've got 2 hits of 2Ce, to which she replies "Oh no Isaac, please dont say your getting into drugs, I dont touch anything anymore." As if shes a voice of experience, I was doing drugs years before her, know much more about it and have tried dozens and dozens more substances than her, it wasn't a problem me doing drugs when she wanted me to get them for her, also after the gig I'm having a joint with my old media teacher, and she sits down next to me completely uninvited, I start telling my media teacher about my psychedelic binge a few weeks back and how its changed me in a good way, and she mutters under her breath "Wow, what an acomplishment." she doesnt get me or drugs culture at all but seems to think she is a voice of wisdom on the subject even tho shes only ever tried weed, dxm and some shitty pills, ah the people I went to school with get me so angry when they judge me, even tho all the teachers regard me as the only pupil there with any life experience and the only one with a truely open mind.

I have come across countless people who are convinced PCP is actually embalming fluid aka formaldehyde. Consuming formaldehyde would most likely kill you, not intoxicate, yet people swear that wet is formaldehyde despite me assuring them it isn't

" But Marijuana is illegal, alcohol is not"-My Mom

" Marijuana just might be the most dangerous drug there is"-Ronald Reagan

"just say NO"-Reagans whore wife

"Stop the madness" The Hoff

"Are you on Oscar" my drunk dumbass bitch cousin.
"Why dont you just stop" my Dad
"you cant shoot suboxone" my sub doctor
"Heroin will kill you the first time" really? what about the 400th time will it kill you then?

Hey everybody, good to meet you all. I'm a noob to BL and wanted to say hello & waz up. Still working on the profile n will update in a day or so.

These are not cliches but words I've heard since high school but not too often on the street:

"Grass" (ref to weed)

"MaryJane" (weed)

"Nose Candy" (coke..panzy azz term..lol)

"Dope" (not an obsolete street word yet but used way too much in the classroom..lol)

"Tina" (ref to Meth. I'm not part of that culture sex-wise and don't want to offend anyone there either. I think I heard this a couple of times and now I understand what it was about besides the meth.)

"snif snif" sound (ref to coke...lmao I use to see older ppl doing that a lot in the 80s. When talking about someone doing coke, they'd put their finger to their nose and make the "snif-snif" sound like you're not going to know what they're talking about..LOL

Ok here's something: "Johnnie....are you doing drugs"? that's what parents ask you when you're not doing anything, but then when you are they have no fucking idea! hahahahahahaha (at least they fulfilled their parental duty by asking you once..lol)

Last edited:
"Are you on Oscar" my drunk dumbass bitch cousin.
"Why dont you just stop" my Dad
"you cant shoot suboxone" my sub doctor
"Heroin will kill you the first time" really? what about the 400th time will it kill you then?

"why don't you just stop?" HAHAHA -my Dad too. Then I said, "It's not that easy pop", then him saying, "Yes it is":| Nothing to do about that but laugh.

BTW "you cant shoot suboxone" my sub doctor..........That shit had me ROLLIN hahahaha.

"You been doing any drugs lately?"

"On anything?" Always when I'm sober, when I'm not it's like they have no clue.

I hate when people say that anyone who uses drugs must be unsatisfied with their life, or depressed, or suffering from some mental condition

Those same people often say "If you really need something to help you relax, why not just have a glass of wine?"

A brief exchange with a friend:
"Have you smoked weed lately?"
"No, I've kept clean for about three weeks. I applied for a job and I have to take a urinaly-"
"Do you know why people say clean?"
"You interr-"
"Because when you do drugs, you are dirty!"

"If you touch someone on E you'll get high because their sweat absorbs into your skin."

Where I live, it seems as if EVERYBODY believes this. When I explain to them that the concentration of drugs is way too small to have an effect, and not only that, but your skin has a tendency of preventing foreign substances from diffusing into your body, yet they INSIST it's true and it happened to them. You don't get drunk from touching a drunk person, so how can you get high by touching a rolling person? Seriously, it baffles me how ignorant some people are...

I always thought the " If you take acid 7 times you're clinically insane" was ridiculous.

Last edited:
"Pot burns holes in your brain."
My principle legitimately said that to me.