• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

[Mega] The "Why won't MDMA work for me?" thread

blulait, still waiting on ur opinion?
Not Found

The requested URL /index.php..._pill&id=27733 was not found on this server.

Apache/2.2.14 (Ubuntu) Server at www.pillreports.com Port 80

Well, the website doesn't seem to work for me. Either that or I'm retarded and can't click it the right way (???)?

Are you from the US? I heard that MDMA in the US is very rare and usually cut if it even is MDMA at all.
I've taken similar serotogenic RC's with some of the feeling from MDMA.

For example, one of them did have the dopamine feeling and a bit of serotonin body buzz, jaw clenching, eyes rolling a bit (i think) - but lacked the empathy (you wanna know everything about them and do stuff together and give them money or water or hugs), love, perfect fairytale-heavenly-word, feeling of being on top of the universe and at the same time in connection to everything that exists, knowledge to a divine source of knowledge and power, Nietzsche was wrong: there is an absolute truth. - the best parts of MDMA basically.

So maybe what you had was not even MDMA or very little MDMA mixed with some other one of these serotogenic-acting substances, probably RC's. So you don't have to worry. Probably.
I mean, if you felt some effects (I couldn't read your trip report but from what you say "I did feel very friendly and chatty though") it is most likely that, if it was MDMA, you would have felt ALL the effects, and not just the dopamine-induced chattiness).

If I was you I wouldn't worry. Most likely you had bunk pills/powder/whatever. Change your dealer. You'll have to work for it if you want it. Make it your goal to buy some pure crystal MDMA, test it, lab test it if you have to. Or come to Europe.

100% guarantee the pills were good. I tested them personally. I have a test kit and ive never bought bad product.

Not Found

The requested URL /index.php..._pill&id=27733 was not found on this server.

Apache/2.2.14 (Ubuntu) Server at www.pillreports.com Port 80

Well, the website doesn't seem to work for me. Either that or I'm retarded and can't click it the right way (???)?

Are you from the US? I heard that MDMA in the US is very rare and usually cut if it even is MDMA at all.
I've taken similar serotogenic RC's with some of the feeling from MDMA.

For example, one of them did have the dopamine feeling and a bit of serotonin body buzz, jaw clenching, eyes rolling a bit (i think) - but lacked the empathy (you wanna know everything about them and do stuff together and give them money or water or hugs), love, perfect fairytale-heavenly-word, feeling of being on top of the universe and at the same time in connection to everything that exists, knowledge to a divine source of knowledge and power, Nietzsche was wrong: there is an absolute truth. - the best parts of MDMA basically.

So maybe what you had was not even MDMA or very little MDMA mixed with some other one of these serotogenic-acting substances, probably RC's. So you don't have to worry. Probably.
I mean, if you felt some effects (I couldn't read your trip report but from what you say "I did feel very friendly and chatty though") it is most likely that, if it was MDMA, you would have felt ALL the effects, and not just the dopamine-induced chattiness).

If I was you I wouldn't worry. Most likely you had bunk pills/powder/whatever. Change your dealer. You'll have to work for it if you want it. Make it your goal to buy some pure crystal MDMA, test it, lab test it if you have to. Or come to Europe.

But does your test kit tell you the amout of MDMA in the pills? Maybe they had like 30-40mg in them. In that case, not even two pills are enough to experience a proper MDMA trip.

But does your test kit tell you the amout of MDMA in the pills? Maybe they had like 30-40mg in them. In that case, not even two pills are enough to experience a proper MDMA trip.

true, and no, no test kit tells you the amount of mdma. I took 4 n a half pills that night though............ SOOOOOOOOOO ???

So maybe fuck pills. Crystal is the way to go. 60% of pills are shit nowadays. Expect to get some of that 60% if you don't know the right people.

Swallow 150-200mg of pure crystal/rock MD and then we'll talk about how it was the best day you've ever had :)

Plus MD doesn't work that way, if you redose more than once, and more than 2 hours apart you really will not get the MD magical feeling so much, you'll just feel euphoric/fast/talkative like on speed, but not any of the mind-blowing effects of MD.

Less is more with MDMA. You have to take it all at once, or it's going to be a wasted experience.

So maybe fuck pills. Crystal is the way to go. 60% of pills are shit nowadays. Expect to get some of that 60% if you don't know the right people.

Swallow 150-200mg of pure crystal/rock MD and then we'll talk about how it was the best day you've ever had :)

Plus MD doesn't work that way, if you redose more than once, and more than 2 hours apart you really will not get the MD magical feeling so much, you'll just feel euphoric/fast/talkative like on speed, but not any of the mind-blowing effects of MD.

Less is more with MDMA. You have to take it all at once, or it's going to be a wasted experience.

I have some molly im gonna try next time, but I assure you my pills were good. (as far as them being mdma only & filler). Im well aware how mdma works in the brain and that it really doesnt do much after 2 hours. However I just figured since i wasnt rolling adding more might help (it didnt waste of molly) :(

You speak the truth! In CO USA I have very little experience with MDMA. My batting average on good pills vs junk is about .666. Though I have only taken them about 6 times. My latest experiences with MDMA have been disappointing. And the doses were too small! Cheap Friends! These were with Molly powder instead of the X pills. Economy Sucks!

yea i know what u mean.. last time i was in denver clubbing i brought a few chicago mints with me to share and boy was i popular,lol.. i was surprised by how difficult it was to find anything decent there... it swucks that you havent gotten to really roll yet.. on that subject there are two things that i look for personally to see if i am rolling... the first is i get this 'tick' that is sort of like a neck twitch and when i roll it starts happening and when i roll hard it happens *alot*.. never fails and only happens when i roll.. the second is smoking; i *hate* cigarettes... except when i roll; its the only time i want it and it seems to be tied to the serotonin release because when i do cocaine or any drug that works on the dopamine pathway i dont crave cigarettes but with rolling i bum cig after cig... whenever a new press comes out thats how i can tell how strong it is and the method is surprisningly effective... I agree with some of the earlier posts: some people just dont know what to look for or are looking for a feeling that is perhaps more overstated than what the majority of people feel when rolling (unless you take enough of a dose to roll hard in which case its pretty difficult to miss...)

Please help me work out what happened tonight because I’m dumbfounded.
(Also note I'm on no medication - I have a strong diet, train 5 times a week, and just take basic multivitamins, fish oil and zinc for training purposes).

I organized myself a batch of mdma pills recently (White hearts in Melbourne). I claim legit as the source of whom I got it from (a friend of a friend) has done these several times and they have worked each time as they should. They have also received good reviews on report forums.

Moreover, tonight me as well as four other friends did exactly the same pill from the same batch and the results went as followed:

Myself: I dropped 1 pill at 8.30pm. (Note - It had a distinct flavour/the pill also had brown specs throughout it)
Result = felt nothing for the entire night. No euphoria, no nothing. I should note however that I continued to drink a bottle of water an hour anyway. And 6 hours after dropping I had ZERO urge to urinate – after probably consuming 3 or so litres of water during this time period. I also looked at my eyes and they had a permanent slightly larger dilation then as per normal. So basically I felt sober the entire night. But why couldn't I urinate and why were my eyes dilated? Yet no euphoric effects?

One of my mates who dropped the same pill felt full effects after about an hour. (Note he did eat a lot during the day). The other 3 friends also felt full effects. One of them was a girl who drank alcohol prior to the event so she had two. But she still ended up pinging.

So there you have it. Why on earth didn’t it work? Did I do something wrong? This was my first time so I thought 1 pill would suffice. Maybe I need to double drop? But, even if these pills were cut poorly...surely 1 pill would have done SOMETHING for a first time user? Is there a chance I'm non-responsive to mdma? =\ Im a male and 206lbs if that counts for anything. I still have 2 more of the same pills from the same batch and am considering double dropping on an event coming up in 3 weeks. But I wouldn’t mind sussing them out in a week since today nothing happened.

Any advice or thoughts on what happened would be greatly appreciated.

Please help me work out what happened tonight because I’m dumbfounded.
(Also note I'm on no medication - I have a strong diet, train 5 times a week, and just take basic multivitamins, fish oil and zinc for training purposes).

I organized myself a batch of mdma pills recently (White hearts in Melbourne). I claim legit as the source of whom I got it from (a friend of a friend) has done these several times and they have worked each time as they should. They have also received good reviews on report forums.

Moreover, tonight me as well as four other friends did exactly the same pill from the same batch and the results went as followed:

Myself: I dropped 1 pill at 8.30pm. (Note - It had a distinct flavour/the pill also had brown specs throughout it)
Result = felt nothing for the entire night. No euphoria, no nothing. I should note however that I continued to drink a bottle of water an hour anyway. And 6 hours after dropping I had ZERO urge to urinate – after probably consuming 3 or so litres of water during this time period. I also looked at my eyes and they had a permanent slightly larger dilation then as per normal. So basically I felt sober the entire night. But why couldn't I urinate and why were my eyes dilated? Yet no euphoric effects?

One of my mates who dropped the same pill felt full effects after about an hour. (Note he did eat a lot during the day). The other 3 friends also felt full effects. One of them was a girl who drank alcohol prior to the event so she had two. But she still ended up pinging.

So there you have it. Why on earth didn’t it work? Did I do something wrong? This was my first time so I thought 1 pill would suffice. Maybe I need to double drop? But, even if these pills were cut poorly...surely 1 pill would have done SOMETHING for a first time user? Is there a chance I'm non-responsive to mdma? =\ Im a male and 206lbs if that counts for anything. I still have 2 more of the same pills from the same batch and am considering double dropping on an event coming up in 3 weeks. But I wouldn’t mind sussing them out in a week since today nothing happened.

Any advice or thoughts on what happened would be greatly appreciated.

I just checked out some reports in ur area on that pill, seems legit. Since ur a pretty big dude i would highly suggest double dropping, maybe even more if your following the 1.5mg/kg (drop 200mg dose)

(Was going to post this in "lost the magic" thread, but it has been dead for a year and this thread is basically same discussion)

Pretty pissed at losing the magic myself. I'm a pretty weird case though so I'm not expecting there to be any noticeable solution for it (besides possibly a good year or two of time not touching anything serotonic). I am big into research chemicals, so that combined with previous SSRI use has made me fairly certain I'm not getting the magic back any time soon.

I'll go ahead and list some history and variables about my use. Maybe someone will find it useful down the road or find similarities in their own loss of magic.

- Used an SSRI for a year
- Currently prescribed and using adderall daily
- Didn't roll for the first time until a good 6 months after I stopped taking my SSRI. Was a great roll, little did I know it was potentially my last.
- After that first roll I used a good number of research chemicals including...
MXE
4-AcO-DMT
2c-e
4-MEC
2c-i
25i-nbome
piracetam (not an RC, but I used it to potentiate a lot of my RCs)
4-FA (my main culprit. Unlike some others, it releases a large amount of serotonin and I didn't space out my use much when I used it)

-So then 3 months after that first time rolling I took 120mg MDxx positive tested shards. Nothing at all.
-Assumed it was a fluke and tried again a month later with a different tested batch and with pre-loading piracetam. At that point I was already suspicious of 4-FA effecting my serotonin levels and had not touched it in a month either. Still no effects.

So that's about it. I would love to pin my loss of magic on the 4-FA use, but that third try looks to have eliminated the possibility. Unless it did some permanent damage to my receptors...

Again, I know there is no quick fix, I already know the only thing I can do is wait even longer and try again.

SWIM has tried MDMA three times now, yet all three times she has not felt the MDMA magic. At first she thought it could be that she didnt take enough/bunk stuff, but each time she has taken with her best friend who has rolled twice out of the three times, so it cant be bunk, and last night she ended up taking... a lot.
Last night SWIM dosed 125mg at 21:45 at home, she hadnt eaten for around 4 hours. Her friend started to come up, and before long was peaking and SWIM was already worrying it wasnt going to work again. at 23:00 SWIM another 60mg, and when that failed too, she took 125mg at midnight. Looking back now of course thats far too much but all she wanted was to feel the magic her friend had. By about 01:00 she began to notice some body effects, jaw clenching, eye twitches, fast heart beat slight tremors in hands and legs. She couldnt stop fidgeting. But still no magic, she felt "wired". Her friend kept asking if she felt it, and to look out for signs, but SWIM has always felt that when you feel that MDMA magic, you would just know, no?
By about 02:00 SWIM gave up hope and smoked a joint, she doesnt normally smoke a whole one to herself and it was "amnesia" which she finds strong. She ended getting very high, double vision and mild hallucinations.

The first time she only took 60mg to start and dabbed all evening (nothing felt) and the last time she dosed was last week at a festival where she had taken a lot also, 100mg to start and dabbed about 4 times from different sources. But nothing!

SWIM is very confused and upset at the idea that MDMA just wont work for her. She has been waiting to try MDMA for a long time and always imagined it to be amazing.

She has suffered from depression in the past but considers herself to be firmly in recovery. She knows it isnt encouraged to use MDMA when prone to depression but she was looking for it to show her what it feels to let go and have little worries or cares for a few hours.

Around christmas 2011 tlll around march/april 2012 she was on 10mg of fluoxetine (prozac) a day. She has heard SSRIs can block the effects of MDMA but since she has been off it for months now surely this wouldnt happen? SWIM is increasingly concerned her depression may somehow, stop her from ever feeling the magic from MDMA.
SWIM preloaded with 5HTP yesterday and also took one a few hours after dosing as a sort of lame attempt.

She has no idea what to do. She would really appreciate any help as she is so stuck!

I don't know what is up but I seem to have this outrageous natural tolerance to MDMA. I've taken 100mg before and felt nice but absolutely nothing special.

Last night I did about 350mg of MDMA. Lab tested 83% and I did the testing myself. No doubt I felt the beginning of the roll, I definitely felt psychedelic happiness, but definitely no waves, no extreme empathy or anything. I'm going to buy two grams of it for this coming weekend and we'll see how much it takes. Hopefully not more than a half of a gram, but if it takes a full gram I am ok with it.

Is there any danger of doing this?

Lab tested 83% and I did the testing myself.

Interesting theory. Have a GC/MS machine in your kitchen?

If you are using a reagent kit you can test for MDMA present but wont know the purity.

The 83% thing is not something to worrey about as from my own experience of trying to explain this it causes a lot of confusion.

Just weigh your product assuming 100% dont try and account for the 83% theory as its not likely what you think.

Last night I did about 350mg of MDMA

I'm going to buy two grams of it for this coming weekend and we'll see how much it takes. Hopefully not more than a half of a gram, but if it takes a full gram I am ok with it.

Is there any danger of doing this?

Yes there are many dangers of doing this. Very silly and stupid to be straight with you.

I advise:

You need to limit your dosing to once every three months
Take no more than 150mG in one session
Dont re take on next day binges

if you step out of these guidelines you risk brain damage and a whole host of short term and long term problems.

^^^ seeing as a really high dose of mdma is 250-300mg yeah id say a gram is a bit overkill.
normal dose is like 120-160 for some people to get a real good feeling going :)

I don't want to make a fuss out of how I know the purity, but I do. Basically what I was saying is that this is definitely MDMA and it is not cut to hell.

I'm just trying to get a better picture of what's going on . I mean I took 350mg for what was basically the first time and did not roll. I definitely felt the beginning of the roll. I was social and happy and wanted to just be around people in general. That dosage is just insane for a first time but I needed more, for sure.

I also have unbelievable natural tolerances to opiates, benzos, and to an extent alcohol. It took me 5 xanax bars to get into a good groove my first time. And it was another 100mg of oxycodone my first time to make me really feel it. When I was 13 I drank for the first time and wound up drinking 17-18 drinks, no blackouts or brownouts, no throwing up or anything like that. I just had a mild hangover. I'm a small guy at 5'6 125lbs so I don't know why my body is so resistant but it just is.

Is the danger with MDMA inherent to the chemical or would it just be that my body has an unrealistic tolerance?

I don't plan to do it for at least a month but when I do, I'm going all in. 1000mg is probably the goal, hopefully it doesn't take that much but it might. This sucks, my rolls are a lot of dollars while others spend much less.

Also I think I can mix it with some M1 to enhance the roll, hopefully this works!

I don't want to make a fuss out of how I know the purity, but I do. Basically what I was saying is that this is definitely MDMA and it is not cut to hell.

I'm just trying to get a better picture of what's going on . I mean I took 350mg for what was basically the first time and did not roll. I definitely felt the beginning of the roll. I was social and happy and wanted to just be around people in general. That dosage is just insane for a first time but I needed more, for sure.

I also have unbelievable natural tolerances to opiates, benzos, and to an extent alcohol. It took me 5 xanax bars to get into a good groove my first time. And it was another 100mg of oxycodone my first time to make me really feel it. When I was 13 I drank for the first time and wound up drinking 17-18 drinks, no blackouts or brownouts, no throwing up or anything like that. I just had a mild hangover. I'm a small guy at 5'6 125lbs so I don't know why my body is so resistant but it just is.

Is the danger with MDMA inherent to the chemical or would it just be that my body has an unrealistic tolerance?

I don't plan to do it for at least a month but when I do, I'm going all in. 1000mg is probably the goal, hopefully it doesn't take that much but it might. This sucks, my rolls are a lot of dollars while others spend much less.

Also I think I can mix it with some M1 to enhance the roll, hopefully this works!

I understand natural tolerance, but wtf? 1000mg? No way dude. Youll be down in the dumps for a long time after that sort of dose. If you really feel 350 doesnt do it. Bump it to 400. Keep in mind mdma dose is strange. ex: 100mg may not make one roll, but 102 will.

My first time taking 'Ecstasy' was out in California in 2010. I took it in pill form. I had a Blue Maseratti(sp?) and it was everything and more than I dreamed it would. I rolled a few more times on the same pill for the next few weeks. Then my dealer got purple glocks, much stronger and I almost od'd on the same dose. Since then Ive only taken 'pure' molly in crystal or powdered form. My question is why dont I feel it anymore, I didn't do it nearly enough to lose the magic, but when I did it in pill form I felt AMAZING, and that is an understatement, my hands got clammy, then I couldnt stop smiling, then every bit of social anxiety was out the door and I was the most sociable person in the building. Now whenever I take it, even .3 or .4 of "pure" I am disappointed and am waiting for something that never happens.

The only thing I have done that I can even imagine would affect this is I went through a DXM phase of about a year, where I dosed DXM nearly daily. Could that have changed my brain chemistry enough to affect the way molly effects me? Or could it just be that the pills were cut with something that made it that much more euphoric and sociable?

Sorry if this has been asked before, I searched the forums for a long time with no luck before I asked.

Thanks fellow BL'ers

Have you tested your product at all? It seems like you're getting cut or adulterated product (IE, not MDMA or weak MDMA)

I have not, but everyone else that has been with me those times were rolling balls.

lol.. I've seen people "rolling balls" on meth, TFMPP (piperazine) and just about every substance OTHER than MDMA under the sun.... don't trust anyone but a reagents test.