• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

First Drug Ever Tried?

What was the first recreational drug you tried?

• Total voters
Marijuana at 14, never even drank coffee at that point, before that I never wanted to drink or smoke cigarettes, I was only interested in psychedelics & weed (of course psychedelics didn't come along so early though, and of course I did end up trying a bunch of other shit in the middle, starting with my first drinks a few months after I started smoking weed)

Last edited:
My first recreational drug was alcohol, probably wine, at around 13 or something.

1. Alcohol
2. Nicotine
3. Weed
4. MDMA
5. Mephedrone
6. Amphetamine
7. Cocaine

Alcohol when I was 13. Of course I'd had beer and stuff before that but that was my first true effort to get totally fucked. Also discovered codeine cough syrup that same year. I thought I'd fallen in love!

Codeine when I was 11, then I smoked weed at 12, didn't do anything really hard 'til I was about 15 when I tried coke (never became a fan), but shortly after that became a huge E-tard/K-tard from 15-17 lol. Eventually gaining access to benzos and good opiates, now here I am... at 21. hmmmmmm

mary jane and pcp and vicoden together when i was 16 years old i will never forget that day but i don't remember what happen that day lol

I think it was Cigarettes
Then Cannabis
Then Alcohol.

I technically tried alcohol first but not really enough to get a psychoactive effect so I've ranked these in order of substances I attempted to get intoxicated from.

Amphetamines from maybe 9 to 17. (i stopped after a year of being on 2 85mg vyvanse a day & a 175 strattera a day) and then weed and then the first time I tried 'acid' it was just 2 or 3 hits of DOM on a sweet tart.

Besides nasty cigarettes and alcohol my first real drug experience was MDMA. At 16 years old it changed my life forever.

stole a shot of vodka from my grandma when i was 4 lol, saw a white light
was very anti-drugs till i just wanted smoking weed with 18 after idk i think i found 420chan lol

had my first ecstasy pill (blue defqons? 2cb and MDMA) at 20 and then it fucking began call it gateway drug or shit, hallucinogens are the shit

Oxycontin 20mg... I was all buzzed out on a sugar high and found them in a my step mom's medicine cabinet and I remember my friends saying they're the shit so I took half.. and I was done... 8 year heroin habit, 5 on the needle, 2 years in prison... shit...

did it EVEN before I had my first drink!

Last edited:
With the intent of intoxication, alcohol. I had taken gravol (dimenhydrinate) and tylenol with codeine as a child to treat nausea and headaches. To my recollection there were never recreational effects, but they made me mildly groggy.

a 10 mg Norco washed down with a 5 hr enrgy, because I didn't want to get sleepy. At the time, those beauties did just the opposite. I never had so much energy in my life when I had no tolerance. Later to find out of I have inattentive add. A dose of Adderall gave me the same huge bump of energy. Unfortunately by the time I got a legit diagnosis/rx, I was hooked on pain pills. Oh well, All about balance. Some pills, some working out, a healthy diet, and lots of hard work. ANd sleep.

all within a 2 month period when I was 19 I had the following for first time...

1. MDMA
2. Speed
3. Weed
4. Ketamine
5. Meth
6. Cocaine

Then I went nearly 10 years without trying anything new and then in same week I tried heroin, LSD and GHB...

Pot and alcohol in high school. Then nothiing to til I was almost 40. That was MDMA and then LSD then others.