• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Tripping on an Airplane

hugadj said:
well i can say i had the best flight of my life truly...its almost hard to beleive... we were up all night on coke i did my last line just before security...and who do i get it sit right next to? this hot chick... we get to talkin' blanket comes out covering both of us while we played with each other... the best part as the attentent knew cause she walked by and gave me a wink!!!

lol. what does this have to do with the subject. But ive done coke a couple times...never liked it that much...once I snorted this massive line it was 3 inches long .25 inches wide and .2 inches tall. I barfed and drooled everywhere.

i had an experience on ~>5g of shrooms on my flight from school back home for winter break earlier this year. There was a show in rochester the night before my flight, so I ended up getting a couple hours of sleep before having to wake up at 6. with snooze i was in the cab by 645 for 730 flight. I had thrown some water on the stove to warm while i threw myshit together, then filled a empty soda can half full with liquid and jumped into the cab where i crushed almost a 1/4 and shoved as much as possible into that damn tiny mouthpiece. shook it around with some ramen chicken flavoring on top and chugged the sucker. i think the cabbie was curious because after unloading my stuff onto the sidewalk i reached into the backseat for the can but found him sniffin my goods in front seat. i traded him for the fare, said thanks and before going through security i ditched the elixir and empty baggies in the airport bathroom and ran to the plane. my connection from roch to ohaire went accross the great lakes and my peak facilitated quite a show on top of those clouds. landing in ohaire i called my roomie to let him know i hadnt been detained, and walking through the terminal spatial distortions were crazy, but the pace of movement around kept me from being mesmerized by the mushroom. while waiting to board i tried making friends but i was definately still trippin as sentences wernt coming together--which i realized after feeling there was something i didnt have and, asking the gate operator if 'i was missing something?' i was relieved to get the boarding pass despite the wierd look. it was nice though, i think that everyone in an airport looks pretty pathetic and unhappy, but with the shrooms everyone came alive, obviously. things came together as i was flying standby, and somehow scored first class on this second leg from IL to TX. brunch with fruit, service, and scenery for the comedown--it makes sense. i layed back and appreciated euphorias flowing for hours after the peak. im sure i was still pie-eyed when i reconciled with the fam at baggage claim, but who is stupid enough to risk doing drugs on an airplane? ain no thing if your comfortable with a substance. i must say though the altitude threw my peak around different worlds....layers upong layers.....id love to do it again

Well I agree it sounds like a terrible idea if you've never done it, but I myself have done it, and it was one of my favorite out-in-public trip experiences ever. Of course all kinds of things could go wrong but the time of day and type of flight is very important. You want to avoid the crowds which means you want a redeye, avoiding major airport hubs if possible.

I dropped two microdots after passing through security, while I was in the bar waiting for a red-eye flight from SF to Chicago. Just whipped 'em out on a whim and washed them down with some beer. The flight took off at like 10:30pm and was almost totally empty, I was literally one of like 12 people on the plane, so crowding was not an issue. And the takeoff from SFO airport was the most gorgeous spectacle of nature I have ever witnessed, a glorious clear-blue-sky day and a perfect view of the entire SF Bay, augmented by the beautiful flowing visuals of LSD. As I sat and stared out the window I wrote an entire screenplay in my mind about a guy who runs away to San Francisco and does a lot of LSD and discovers the meaning of life. (Still trying to finish actually writing it; it's harder to make it sound like a reasonable storyline when you're baseline....)

This could be fun, or terrible. Personally, i wouldnt take acid, but maybe some other drug that would be shorter lasting, and maybe a little easier to keep below the radar (haha). Someone sugested ketamine, or if you could get it, 2ci. I wouldnt worry so much about what would happen on the flight (but you still should take it into consideration), but what would happen after the fligh, if something did happen (authorities and shit)

I plan on doing this soon with my trip to hawaii. I can handle my acid practically anywhere, especially the relatively small (200 mic) dose I plan on taking. Man some people really get bugged out from acid easily, you people should really learn how to chill-out.
The only thing that bothers me(fuck you non-smokers, why cant we have a smoking section on a plane, or seperate flights for smokers, with obviously more expensive ticket prices, which most of us would pay) is that I wont be able to smoke and this might slightly irritate me. So I'll get some pure niccotine or some niccotine gum. This should be really cool.
Btw no one is actually going to give a shit about your big pupils, just make sure you dont actually have any shit on you.

Flying with acid?

In the literal sense that is :p

So yea, in the coming days I might (hopefully) have a source of cid that might (hopefully) be some good stuff. In about a month, I'll be flying cross-country (USA) for the summer. Where I'll be over the summer, I don't really know of any hook-ups. I might be able to find something, but I have no idea how long it'd take, if there's much of anything going around over there, how good it is, etc etc.

Sooo the thought of course occurs to buy up a good amount now and take it with me on the plane. Is this risky? I really would like not to get my ass slapped with drug possession charges. If it matters, I would be traveling out of a major international airport in the US (not an international flight, though). Have you guys had much experience traveling with cid? Heard of anyone getting busted?

I feel like it'd be almost impossible to get caught, but if it's risky I probably won't want to try it..

Thoughts?

Its not risky IMO. I have done it in the past. Its just paper ya know?

Ya that's what I was thinking, but I know they have these new machines in a lot of x-ray machines that like.. sniff out chemicals basically. Like on a microscopic level. They're mainly for bombs but I dunno if they'd be used to sniff out drugs (fight the war on terror and war on drugs in one fell swoop!). Have you done it recently? Like past year or two?

nah I have tried to stay away from drugs since I was arrested, but I just put like a 10 strip in my pocket and walked right on through. LSD is supposed to be tasteless and odorless to my knowledge. If you do get caught chances are they wont know what it is, and if they do then just eat it and they will have no evidence lol. but yeah for harm reductions sake I should tell tyou not to engage in any illegal activities!

Haha I've considered the whole eat-the-evidence thing but.. I would then be on a 5-hour flight.. on far more LSD than I would have ever taken before.. haha things might get hairy.

Not sure about this thread. I know you're talking about internal flights so it's not smuggling stuff across borders but not sure it's such a great thing to be discussing at all really. Will leave it to ones less acidulated than I to decide though. Personally I'd just post it to myself - wouldn't risk taking any drugs through an airport.

oh whoops, I hadn't even thought of that.. close it if it's iffy, my bad

you think mailing is a better idea then? I've got a bunch of shit to mail anyway..

I hear the US mail service is a fine institution, but couldn't possibly comment...

I'll leave the decision as to whether to close the thread or not to someone less beswirled.

Actually, I am going to close it cos it's not sitting too well with me really.

Alright folks here is my story:

I've got
1/8th o goons
1/10th gram of molly
2 tabs acid (will find their name if it matters)

I'm going to take all of these in an airport parking lot and proceed to make it past security before my friends kick in.

it's not just a "hey dude mix drugs and trip" effect it's got a lot deeper of a meaning to me (I'll explain if anyone really wants to hear)

someone told me to take some xanax with me in case the trip goes south, and I was wondering if they would actually be of any help.

Any experiences or advice or anything someone would like to give me? =D

Dude.... that's pretty damn risky and unwise. I see this is your first post, and I hope you are joking.

1) Thats a lot of drugs in a very stressful environment (travelling in airport), know your SET AND SETTING. I am going to estimate you would have 10x more of a chance of a "bad"/freakout experience than if you took those drugs in a non-stressful setting.

2) You will feel the drugs withing half an hour or less, probably WELL before you get on the plane, and you may be too high to get in there without being obviously fucked up, maybe too fucked up to be let on the plane (they kick people off for being too drunk and crazy acting). How do you want to be locked up in a room by security for being a terrorist suspect because you are acting very suspiciously?

3) Once on the plane, and tripping balls, you will be TRAPPED in a small seat next to random strangers. That does not sound like fun! Also, how long are you going to be in the plane? If you start freaking out and saying loud/crazy things, how likely are you going to be restrained/kicked off/arrested when you land.

4) That combination will keep you high for at least 8-12 hours, thanks to the acid, and I am assuming your flight will be less than that (unless its international, in which case you have to navigate customs high, which would be really hard). You will have to get OFF the plane, navigate the airport, and get out. Who is meeting you? I certainly hope you aren't planning on getting a car on the otherside.

All in all, that's a pretty dumb idea. If you do it, i would be surprised if something bad DOESN'T happen. Even if you are experienced with psychedelics.

Taking psychs on a plane sounds like an absolutely terrible idea. The only advice I can give you is that I would not do this under any circumstances if I were you.

However, I really would like to know what kind of "deeper meaning" you expect this trip to have, if you don't mind explaining.