• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Tripping on an Airplane

If by deeper meaning you mean you want to be taken and questioned by Federal Agents for acting strange on an airplane, then yes I want to hear. Please be careful, not matter what your "jedi-level" this would be a difficult time for sure.

Jedi's in fact can fly planes. However, humans probably shouldn't ingest all of said psychs and board an airplane (or attempt to). As, everyone has said - you're MORE likely than not to run into some trouble/hectic/scary/overwhelming/confusing experience. The last place you want to be SOBER is in detainment by the Federal gov't because of suspicious behavior in an airport, let alone tripping.

Heed this warning & good luck...

P.S. If you go thru with it tripreportplz...

Never do that, it couldn't possibly be worth the risk and eventual cost.

The plane cabin is uncomfortable enough with cramped seating, sweaty / humid temperature, rank recirculated air, etc. Really, DON'T do this - it's just asking for trouble.

damn, this reminds me of when I flew a 3 hour plane ride tripping on DXM... crazzyy experience, I was just waiting for someone to look at me weird letting me know that they knew I was gone! ha, but yes horrible idea and waste of drugs

So... your plan is to trip your fucking balls off... while sitting STILL for hours? Good fucking luck.

Stewardesses looking at you, kids crying, the passengers next to you wondering why you're sweating and looking insane...

If you do this and DON'T get detained, we need a fucking trip report. I also would like to know what the "deeper" meaning you're hoping to find here is...

Whatever your reasoning and motivations behind this are, they must be delusional. ;)

Trip in a safe environment.

This is about as unwise as "Hey! I'm going to take massive amounts of heroin and xanax and then operate my car." A REALLY REALLY bad idea! A recipe for complete disaster.
BUT, it your body, your life and your choice. I would say be prepared. Bring music, a trip sitter (someone to assure you that things will be ok and do some "clean up" if needed) and other things that you find relaxing, enjoyable and calming. Xanax and a anti psychotic might be helpful.

If you choose to do this, please let us know how it goes.
I would say do to the likely problematic nature of this I would suggest carrying identification and contact numbers on your person.

You should not be getting high like that in such a setting for the basic reason that you will not be able to maintain suitable behavior, and may frighten people (especially children). People are tense enough these days on airplanes without having having to deal with someone who is tripping uncontrollably.

^ Everyone already said it, but yeah seriously retarded idea. You'd be better off taking all that then trying to beak into a prison.

^Often times I am proud of Bluelight because of the general consensus of the population on immature notions such as the one in question.

OP, please listen to what everyone's telling you. This is a terrible idea on many levels.

What deeper meaning and reward could you possibly get out of doing something like this? Bragging rights?

Sounds like a terrible idea.

^I don't think he'd have to break into prison to get there if he does this.

I think it is in reference to a "jedi flip" which I believe is mushrooms and LSD but maybe MDMA as well. I can't keep track of all the weird names. The only ones I know are candy flip (L and MDMA) and hippie flip (Mushrooms and MDMA).

Become friends with a pilot who owns a private plane.
Problem Solved.