• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Tripping on an Airplane

I just wanted to voice in and say I'm no PD pro or anything, but all these "flip" names besides the candy/hippie flip just sound absolutely retarded to me.

If someone asked me if I wanted to "Jedi flip" I don't know that I would be able to contain the eye rolling.

yeah yeah yeah yeah

That flight was a pivotal moment in my life,
THATS what I'm looking for. This is gong to be tons of fun thank you everyone for EVERYTHING. what A fucking useful website.

I can calm myself down
I think I'm bringing a xanax or two to knock me out if I do go bad.
I'm going to write "STFU" on my index finger so I constantly have a note.
I got music and video games etc. to keep me busy.

and as for the comedown +jet lag, I have to be up for maybe 10 hours then I'm being shoved on a plane to spain where I'll sleep off whatever I'm feeling.

I got a week and a half! I'll tall you all about my story (pictures or anything if I get em) when I get back! I'll be checking in to see if anyone actually done all these drugs on a plane, or all these drugs in general...let me know!!!

EDIT: I know I'm new. Haven't used this drug forum before. I will trip report this. I'm praying everythign wors out alright. All I need are good vibes and it'll go by smoooooooooooooooooooooooooothly

Last edited:
it feels like we get one of these threads every few months... 8)

Dont do it. In an airplane if something goes wrong you're stuck with nowhere to go and no one to go to. Save the trips for another time. You have enough drugs there to trip 2 or 3 times.

Exactly^

If you are really intent on seeing the landscape from high above while tripping you might be better off getting a group together to charter a helicopter ride although I don't know how expensive it would be.

I remember doing one of those helicopter tours in Hawaii when I was a lot younger with my family. Could be pretty cool while tripping and isn't quit as risky as going on a commercial plane.

take Ketamine and watch discovery channel on a big screen HDTV.

itll be pretty much the same ;)

^Planet Earth ftw!! lol

But seriously, you never explained this deeper reason why you want to do this? What is it?

I doubt seeing some clouds out the window (which is pretty much all you will see except during take off and landing) while catalyze some life changing experience.

If you really want that, then take it alone in comfortable place and just close your eyes and explore your own mind. It will be much more rewarding and you will be surprised by what your brain is capable of. All the really interesting stuff on psychs come from within your own head and not from external sensory stimulation for the most part. Not counting music as that can really help you go deeper into your own mind and CAN be a catalyst for life changing experiences.

Not that taking psychs and doing cool recreational activities and exploring nature isn't awesome, it just won't usually give you a life changing experience. My most intense and valued trips occurred with me lying down in a dark room with my eyes closed, usually with intensely beautiful music playing in the background.

Last edited:
Dude, as everyone else has clearly already said...I feel it couldn't hurt to reiterate...

LSD can cause serious paranoia, especially with inexperienced users...

That being said, I think everyone here could agree that an airport would be one of the worst places a kid could get stuck tripping acid...

You might never really bounce back from that...

Be CAREFUL and use your HEAD...

LSD can cause serious paranoia, especially with inexperienced users...

I disagree. I know many people, including myself, whom get more paranoia and fear the more experienced they got.

Inexperienced users seem to have a high chance of a good trip. In proper set/setting that is. Airport = Bad setting = Cops, security, crowds, entrapment, noise, unfriendly people, everyone is suspicious in airports.

I wont give advice but I hope you logically think about my statement.

An LSD trip is all in your mind.

How can you honestly think tripping on an airplane would be cool? Even in theory it seems like the worst idea IMO.

You need to learn to create reality with your mind while on good LSD, you can be anywhere you want even when you are laying down on your bed or sitting somewhere.

Being forced to constantly sit while flying on a plane and act "normal" while tripping or on drugs does not sound like fun to me.

I could see how smoking before being a passenger on a plane would be fun but not tripping.

I'm not saying that its a good idea, but I have done this (tripped on a flight) and it was awesome. I had a window seat too, the clouds looked wild. The flight was short, and then we went to a well known amusement park; which BTW was also loads of fun while tripping.

Last time I was in a plane I had serious HPPD symptoms although I normally don't experience them as prominently present.
It's because the clouds were so white and seen from left to right. I saw electricity crackling in all that white, much like I would visualize my brains nerves (de)polarizing. Watching bit patches of snow does the same to me, then the static really comes out.

But I was sober in the plane, apart from having drunk the days before.

Tripping on an Airplane?

Is this a joke?

I remember reading about a lady who smoked hash before getting on a plane and she was acting funny and then passed out and they had to land the plane and she got into huge trouble, like 20 years in jail or something.

^Yea, I was reading an article just a few days ago about a guy who ate a double dose of "medical" weed brownies and completely lost control of himself and had to be restrained.

And actually, I have been on a plane while tripping before; I was with a bunch of friends (we were all tripping on LSD) heading back home after a phish show, but we were well into the come down so we were completely functional and relaxed. We were laughing ridiculously hard at the in flight movie and were getting some really strange looks lol.

I don't think I would ever want to be peaking on a plane even if it was a private plane.

Last edited:
Alot of trippers out there could handle flying dosed...many would not.

I feel I could but give me a book or something to play with for sure.