L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

How to deep throat?

ThaiDie4

Bluelighter
I'm pretty confident in my oral sex skills, with the exception of deep throating. When it comes to concentrating on stimulating the head of the penis or the balls, I usually get good feedback and I really get into it myself. But deep throating is definently my weakness... I can't get a dick that far down my throat without it setting off my gag reflex, and it really sucks (pardon the pun ;) ). I try my best, but the one thing I always get asked is "can you go deeper?".. and I have to be honest, and just say "no, I can't." It's not that I don't want to, it's just that I can't sit there and do a good job when I'm constantly gagging. I'm sure other girls have this problem as well, but I just want to know if there is anything that I can do about it? Is there a way to stifle your gag reflex in order to deep throat?

And guys, in your opinion, if a girl can't get your dick very far into her mouth, is that a major turn off?? I try to use my hand to make up for what I can't fit, but I know it's not quite the same thing. I always worry about this, because I don't really have many guy friends who would tell me the honest truth.

Any help would be apperciated :)

my girl cant deep throat for shit but she can still suck a dick its good as long as they kknow what they are doing still

For me it's an desire, but not a need. If your getting head, you should be greatfull IMO. But goodluck practicing.

If your seeking how to go deeper on a forum, I bet the rest of your oral skillset makes up for that pretty good. I wish my girl gave a fuck about giving me head as much as you. But yeah, the deepthroat is special and not really replaceable with hand action. But hey don't forget those balls! I commend u 4 ur efforts. I'm so jealous I don't receive the effort you put out ;p

Is there a way to stifle your gag reflex in order to deep throat?

Practice makes perfect. The more you trigger your gag reflex, the more desensitized it will become. If you're deadset on becoming the Queen of Deepthroating you can practice with inanimate objects whenever you want on your free time. If you want to take a slower learning approach, just keep trying whenever you give head.

And guys, in your opinion, if a girl can't get your dick very far into her mouth, is that a major turn off??

Personal preference obviously, but for me yes.

I wouldn't call it a turn off- but in my experience it makes the difference between good head and great head.

My ex learned on my cock just by practice, she still used to gag, but the more she did it the less she gagged.

BTW, between this and the 'being with a girl' thread you posted up a while ago, you're setting the standard for erotica without posting in the nudie thread.

Doesn't matter to me...if you can hit the head right it'll do the trick quick.

And drop the hands...trust me

And drop the hands...trust me
My boyfriend complains if I don't use my hands... lol It's why I refrain from giving advice about what other people like sexually... I'm usually wrong. :D

Rule 1: PRACTICE. Like GM said, use inanimate objects (I like using my toothbrush before/while/after brushing my teeth because it's convenient - try brushing really far back on your tongue as opposed to just sticking it in your throat), and try to do it more often while you give head.

Rule 2: When you're first trying to get good, you should position yourself so you are facing the guy's feet. You can either get right on top of him (like 69ing position) or I usually just have him lie down on the bed and I kneel or lie next to his torso facing his feet. The closer you can get to approaching parallel to his body (or to his dick if his hardon ends up being real close to 90 degrees to his body - my man's is obviously upward but very much along his body, almost totally parallel when he lies down) the easier it will be.

The recommendation of swallowing as the dick moves down your throat is a good one too. It will get your throat used to the feeling of having something in it that you're not actually swallowing. Ever since I started practicing (and you WILL lose it if you don't do it somewhat regularly), I haven't met a dick I couldn't swallow. My boyfriend is totally happy to oblige my need to practice. :D

Cowgirl describes the technique pretty much right.
It's something you have to practice.
Try practising on a moderately flexible and not too thick dildo.
Instead of letting it stick into your throat and setting off your gag reflex try to swallow it.
Also if you're having trouble try taking some silicon lube in your mouth. It will make the back of your throat extra slippery.
It also helps if you can breathe easily through your nose.
A final little tip is that if you take a hit of poppers just as you are taking the dick down it will give you that extra little bit of confidence to swallow up his dick.

Thanks for the tips everyone :) I'm really glad to get some feedback. And I apperciate the honesty from the men about what you like\what feels good.

RantNRave, I've found what you said about being parallel with their body to be very much true. It's so much easier when they are laying down and I am kneeling above them VS. them standing up... I make it point to always do it this way when possible.

BTW, between this and the 'being with a girl' thread you posted up a while ago, you're setting the standard for erotica without posting in the nudie thread.

I'm not trying to be inappropriate, I just figured this was a pretty open forum and that I could discuss things like this in detail without it being a big deal. Sorry, I'm not really sure if you meant that to be bad thing or what.

You guys rock <3

It might not be your fault, some Asian girls mouths aren't structured enough for cock, serious lol I would practice Asian penis then move up...PLUR hehe

My boyfriend complains if I don't use my hands... lol It's why I refrain from giving advice about what other people like sexually... I'm usually wrong. :D

Rule 1: PRACTICE. Like GM said, use inanimate objects (I like using my toothbrush before/while/after brushing my teeth because it's convenient - try brushing really far back on your tongue as opposed to just sticking it in your throat), and try to do it more often while you give head.

Rule 2: When you're first trying to get good, you should position yourself so you are facing the guy's feet. You can either get right on top of him (like 69ing position) or I usually just have him lie down on the bed and I kneel or lie next to his torso facing his feet. The closer you can get to approaching parallel to his body (or to his dick if his hardon ends up being real close to 90 degrees to his body - my man's is obviously upward but very much along his body, almost totally parallel when he lies down) the easier it will be.

The recommendation of swallowing as the dick moves down your throat is a good one too. It will get your throat used to the feeling of having something in it that you're not actually swallowing. Ever since I started practicing (and you WILL lose it if you don't do it somewhat regularly), I haven't met a dick I couldn't swallow. My boyfriend is totally happy to oblige my need to practice. :D

In my Granpappy's day, you would have been considered a very vile, evil, wicked woman.