• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

How to deep throat?

I am offering free lessons with hands on training to ladies who would like to improve their deep throating skills. I will provide the lectures and the materials, no charge.

I learned about this when I dated a cheerleader in HS. She could deep throat like no other, but couldn't keep her lunch down thats for sure.

Not quite true; i'm bulimic and know about 20 others, and only 5 or so have 'no gag reflex'. Even then, its just desensitized. Makes oral easier but tbh I think its mainly because bulimics dont get grossed out by having something in their throat, they're used to it,

Me for example; I used to be terrified of being sick and would rather have died than be throat fucked. after a few years of purging, my (very experienced) ex tells me its the best oral he's ever had on my first attempt ever

Hey guys, I'm bumping this thread.

Me and my man have been getting into Deep Throating(DT) lately but I have a pretty bad gag reflex just like the OP. There is so much great info in this thread. I wanna hear from girls, guys and gay gays (I think gay guys esp know what they are doing and do it well) on some possible other suggestions you have. I'm trying out all the suggestions already given and I'll post back on how they've been working for us.

I know this is an old thread, but we only have one thread on DT and I wanna keep this convo going. My man loves fucking my mouth and I want him to be able to come straight into my throat w/o puking. I wanna do whatever pleases him basically and he finds it totally hot. We've been together for 6 years and I am willing to do anything to please him sexually, except put fingers in his butt which he really doesn't mind at all, actually won't let me go anywhere near it even thou I give mine up regularly for his pleasure, which I don't mind at all either.

If there are any suggestions not already posted please do so. Post your personal experiences with this type of thing. I would like thread to keep going and people who have experience please post them.

MzFlyffy since you're a pro do you have any secret tips on this. Let me know if u r reading this.

So I hope to make this the official DT thread and any info related to it can go here. I would really appreciate any new advice on this as I am very determined to one day be able to take his big thing all the way in my throat and just swallow what's released. I find the idea very hot and its definitely less messy than other ways of giving BJs.

Thanks for any new additions.

sounds like your sucking too many penises try sucking one penis and learn how to gag on that one that way ull be somewhat experienced when you jump to the other dick............ohh and coming from a guy it makes me feel better when she cant swallow the whole thing it makes my dick look huge

Last edited:
^what? I don't get it. He only has one penis (like most men I'm assuming), we're married and I'm pregnant with him. Just sucking one dick at the time. You didn't get that from the post? Confused...I guess I didn't add the pregnant part. I have some pregnancy complications and want to make it up to him with best BJs and stuff we haven't already tried.

Well...maybe some other answers will be better I'm hoping?

Its is imo a major turn off to not be able to get most of my cock in a girls mouth. I definitly avoid bj's that i know are going to just be my knob+a couple inches.. totally boring.. deep is the best part of BJ's. Im not saying deepthroat as such.. but ive had pathetic attempts from girls who just plain 'dont like more than a couple inches' in there mouth or i dunno.. just suck at bj's! Its the effort in my eyes that counts.. a bit of gagging is good.

Know this is an old thread but binge you need a psychiatrist dude, strange place for you to be with that kind of ignorant attitude.

To zyggy there's lots of good advice here, use the tips on avoiding the gag reflex and w/everything else find out his/your preference ya know?

Try and relax your throat muscle as you're about to deep throat your boyfriends dick but try not to swallow while you're about to go down all the way since you will gag. I'm a dude and when I'm deep throating a guy this technique always works for me.

Meh, I always just considered blowjobs foreplay anyways. Vaginas don't gag.

errr a good blowjob for me is better than sex. its just sick.

sex is good dependent on what i do and what position they are in/how you bend their legs to tighten them inside, while blowjobs are about submission and selfish relaxation. more of a beautiful gift than a meeting of bodies.

the best blowjob i had was better than any sex i've had yet. and i've had some fantastic sex

A lot of great ideas on this thread. Keep in mind everyone is different so don't get discouraged. Just have fun sucking..

A few things help me deep throat.

1. I don't focus on deep throating, I focus on licking their balls with their cock in my mouth. For those of you who claim vaginal sex is soo much better; I surmise you've never experienced this.

2. Just let your mouth drip with saliva, don't swallow it. Let it run down your chin, neck and all over his dick even if you're sucking. Viceral sex is extremely hot and if you're focused on the cock rather than your pretty face you won't care if you gag, you just start reading his body. Trust me he'll think your face is plenty pretty when your watery eyes lock. Not to mention, you need it for lubrication.

3. if it's a big, super hard or bent/angled cock most people are going to gag. Accept it. As long as you don't get acid reflux it'll be fine. I used to suck a guy regularly with a monster dock. Really, it's not just a cock, it's a dock. He doesn't get super hard until right before he ejaculates--which helps--but he likes to hold my head down when I get down to his balls. I know that some are turned off by being submissive, but I love it. I often gag with him, but it just helps with the saliva situation. If I start to gag I just push it down farther and it subsides after a few seconds. The key here for me, again, is don't swallow. Go for the low hangers with your tongue. That usually got his hands off my head if he's not ready to cum.

4. Before you deepthroat find out his likes and dislikes while you're in the penile meet and greet stage--some guys want their cock and balls handled with the velveteen touch of a dandy fop, others want you to slam or in a car door. In your most coquettish voice ask if he likes what you're doing. Make it yes or no questions. Start gently and ask if he wants it harder. If you're engaging in his needs you're not just having the obligatory dick suck, you're worshipping it. This takes me to a different mental state. Once I'm there it's not just about meeting his needs, it's about realizing my own.

Happy sucking!

Thank you, this helped a lot.... I still have work to do but reading this has let me know I am doing it right... I love gaging I find it excilersting... My mouth and twat both become dripping wet and I love the bruising feeling deep in my throat... At least now I know my husband is being honest.... But I want to get better.... So is eye contact important and do men like hearing u gag and choke??

I wouldn't call it a turn off- but in my experience it makes the difference between good head and great head.

My ex learned on my cock just by practice, she still used to gag, but the more she did it the less she gagged.

BTW, between this and the 'being with a girl' thread you posted up a while ago, you're setting the standard for erotica without posting in the nudie thread.

Here, here, I'd never dump a women because she can't deep throat but for head to really be outstanding deepthroating is a must. I've never had a girl who could deepthroat that didn't give outstanding head.

srsly, though...and to answer the OP's question about whether guys like that kind of thing: Sure, that's a great talent to find in a HOOK UP...but NOT a girlfriend, or anyone serious.

Y'all are making me use a dirty word. Whore. Ya understand? Whore.

As sexist as it may sound, I'm sure I'm not the only person who has "reservations" about a woman who knows how to swallow a penis. And it doesn't matter if the OP ISN'T a whore; any guy she deep throats WILL tell his friends, and OP WILL get a rep.

This is one of the lamest things I've ever heard. Basically you want a basic bitch with no skills in bed just so you're not insecure you will lose her.

Thank you, this helped a lot.... I still have work to do but reading this has let me know I am doing it right... I love gaging I find it excilersting... My mouth and twat both become dripping wet and I love the bruising feeling deep in my throat... At least now I know my husband is being honest.... But I want to get better.... So is eye contact important and do men like hearing u gag and choke??

Yes. Most men think gagging and choking(quacking) are a huge turn on and adds to the fun of the moment. So does eye contact. Oh, and that saliva you're producing? Let it drool all over. We like that too.

Do you know where the name Deep Throat came from? I discovered it in this blog, where it also gives some advice that can help you, Jjap :)

Furthermore, the way in which it is written is funny.

https://en.apricots.es/whorehouse-blog/deep-throat