• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

How to deep throat?

A little gagging can be hot but I would not be into a woman actually choking.

Eye contact depends on the mood. If you are blowing him in a submissive way then eye contact with big wide eyes is hot as hell

I'll also add that to me, cumming in a woman's mouth as she continues to suck is the best part. I would take that over any deep action

Stopping near the end and finishing by hand is super frustrating. Finishing in mouth or moving on to actual sex is where its at.

I suspect that since you have gone to the trouble of asking all this here that you are doing great though tbh.

Well the tone of this thread has certainly changed over time!
Practice practice practice. When I first tried I had a bit of trouble. I think the fact that I wanted to be able to deepthroat a cock helped, the relaxation part is a must!
It wasn't long at all until I overcame the gag reflex, that's when things started to get really fun.
The more I took the more I wanted. Way back on this thread someone posted a link to a girl "who really knew what she was doing". Bullshit!
When it really got interesting was when I not only went all the way down but also was able to get both his balls in my mouth too. He had a nine incher measured on top and I loved feeling it way down my throat.
OK, now that I've said this perhaps my moniker may make more sense:
Dave=dav
Swallowed=swl
I think y'all can figure out the nine!

Just throwing this out there. I'm a 27yr old straight male and am very well endowed but would like to say that gay guys deepthroat like PROS... its insane