• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy 2C-X Comparison Thread

2cb would be ideal, but 2ci may be easier to come by. I find 2ci to be fairly deep myself, you probably can't have a terrifying experience on it like with LSD but it can be uncomfortable if you are not in the right enviornment.

There is also 2c-c which I have not tried and know little about, but i've heard it's more light and sedating, so that may be one to consider as well.

I would like to go on record here and recommend 2C-E. That is, if you're into the whole visual thing. Personally, I take psychs primarily for entertainment, and 2C-E is entertaining...

I would like to go on record here and recommend 2C-E. That is, if you're into the whole visual thing. Personally, I take psychs primarily for entertainment, and 2C-E is entertaining...

Seriously? 2c-e is deep. Wouldn't recommend it at all for what the OP is asking for lol.

I agree with yellow sunglasses, 2C-I is a really good first timing RC. I find it very 'superficial' and doesn't have the emotional ups and downs compared to some other substances. As well I find that you keep your ego a little more as it isn't as deep as others (though I am not talking about high dosing) I found with 2C-e even at a moderate dose I had a bit of ego-death, which from what you said I don't think you would want.

2C-C and 2C-D are i've read the "lightest" of the 2C's out there... my favourite is definately 2C-E, but its one of the more intense 2Cx's

Seriously? 2c-e is deep. Wouldn't recommend it at all for what the OP is asking for lol.

Well, if you just want to get "fucked up", go drink some booze. All psychedelics are deep at the proper dosage. But deep doesn't mean it can't be fun.

Isn't it true that the 2C-T family has caused overdose fatalities? I'm not rippin on it or anything, but I just want to confirm what I've heard.

How does 2C-E compare to 2C-P?

In my 2 trials with this substance I found that the two compare pretty closely, with the 2C-P trading some of 2C-E's depth for duration. With 12mg (of 2C-P) I would estimate I was turned on for a soild 10-12 hours with a bit of phen stimulation after that, whereas 2C-E is visually tapering off around 5-6 hours.

Last edited:
So you're saying 2C-P is like 2C-E with less depth and more duration? How do the two compare visually?

I am also interested in how 2c-e and 2c-p compare....anyone with any experience??

Hmm...I guess I'll play it safe and steer clear of 2C-T-7, even though ODing is probably a one in a million thing.

So you're saying 2C-P is like 2C-E with less depth and more duration? How do the two compare visually?

In my experience yes. YMMV, but for me the peak on both had the same wild, gorgeous, awesome, full field of view visuals. Except 2C-P is a tad longer :p

By nature all of the 2C family are quite variable. However, 2C-E does seem to take the cake as the "LSD of the 2C world" in a majority of those who try it. If you find 2C-E mild and 'just like any other 2C' you are in the minority. That sucks for you!

What's so full blown about 2C-E? Apart from the nausea it gives all the effects I've got from it even with moderately largeish doses have been quite mild, just as any other 2C.

I have sampled 2c-b, 2c-i, 2c-e and 2c-c and i agree that 2c-e was the most introspective and would be the easiest for things to go bad. My experience with 2c-c was very limited so i can't comment much on that but i think 2c-b is the one least likely to end badly. 2c-i is a little bit more psychadelic i found but both of them are much more friendly than acid can be.

Probably 2C-B, it's gentle and mild but still provides a trip, where 2C-C is just too damn laid-back to provide you with guidance. 2C-D is a weird one, it's one of the least potent of all 2C-X but I'm sure it has its uses. 2C-I is of medium strength but I don't find it as valuable an experience as is 2C-B.
There are better 2C-X trips but they're probably not the best to start off with since they are fierce in their effect.

But I don't want to see a "what should I take" thread blooming up here so I'm going to merge it with the 2C-X comparison thread. Use the info in that and all of the separate info that is to be found on the internets - make up your own mind, we don't do it for you. :)

2C-B and 2C-I, aside from their visual part of experience, are kind of speedy in contrast to for example 2C-E. I'm not saying halogenated phenethylamines are not worth a try, 2C-I is actually my favorite. Anyway, I've seen people being unable to get accustomed to the bodyload.

But doesn't 2C-E have its own bodyload? It sure does. I guess halogenated phenethylamines may be more hard on body (or maybe rather mind!) because of their speedy effects and it's easy to go panic. 2C-E is visually pleasurable and insightful.

As for 2C-T-x class, they produce hell of a lot of visuals and with possibly MAOi properties are dangerous. I remember one 2C-T-7/ketamine/MDA pills (checked) experience when I talked to Jesus and some king of Hungary. I guess it could be a drama for some.

Making the alkyl chain longer and longer on para-position isn't very rewarding for me. 2C-E > 2C-P in my opinion. 2C-P lasts longer indeed and probably is more "forgiving". So it could a nice starter for unexperienced people if it didn't last so long.

Despite of what I said about halogenated 2C's, 2C-C is probably a good starter if someone can come across it.

On the other hand (that's a general thinking, not starters concerned) as some 4-alkyloxy materials may be disappointing, I found CPM (with no real hope something interesting will come out) to be nice but you have to close your eyes and all the magic comes in. Not a strong material as doses can be as high as 80-90mg for some (I'm a bit underweight for some reason and I needed 70mg). I thought of kids intoxicating themselves with DXM to see something with eyes closed and contemplate the world.

But the real winner will always be 2C-TFM here. :)

Just tried 2C-P yesterday for the first time, at venice beach. I'm quite experienced with 2C-E, with doses ranging from 10-30mg. I ingested 11mg 2C-P and while the duration was long, and the body high was INCREDIBLE, the visuals didn't even compare to 20mg 2C-E. More trails and tracers than actual morphing or melting. Still a nice visual aspect to it, but lacking compared to 2C-E's. Next I plan on combing 2C-P with 2C-D or 2C-B.