• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy 3-MeO-PCP Thread (Part 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I apologize, I thought I had included it.

The dose for injection was 10mg. I feel that this was a much more manageable dose. The mania was much less noticeable, however this may be due to the lack of other drugs in my system.

I would like to try it at a higher dose alone soon.

anybody vaporized this or soaked some herbs with it ?
I vaped some. Produced more stimulation than with oral or other routes but had a large push of euphoria that made me barely notice that really. Seemed like a viable route.

Did like 30mg of this and 100+mg of methoxetamine this weekend. Let's just say I was pretty gonzo, Raoul Duke style haha. Had a great time for most of the night but by the end of it I was completely out of this world; time was irrelevant, I thought one night had become multiple days, and I was starting to feel a bit insane. Not sure if I'd wanna go too much higher with this combo unless I was attempting to completely lose my mind.

My notes from having gone through roughly 35-40 mg by dosing between 5-8 mg orally so far: I concur with the early sentiment that it doesn't really to be recreative in, say, the manner of ketamine. However, even if the doses which I pursued did not produce any distinctly recreative experiences, I still feel positively about my trials because they seemed to make me: 1) somewhat more lucid and attentive to various everyday phenomena, 2) slightly dissociated, 3) caused some amount of what I suspect to be mania-type thoughts, 4) worked okay for social interactions.
On mixing with other alcohol and cannabis: The first time was 5 mg of 3-MeO-PcP, orally, with about a beer an hour for three hours from T+0:15, and one beer every half hour from T+3:15-10:00. Resulted in a sort of headachey state, and was not really conducive towards partying. The second time was 8mg 3-MeO-PCP and approx. three glasses of wine and two beers from T+3:30-5:00 and a very small joint added at approx T+7 or so. This resulted in a minor panic episode with what seemed to be an extraordinarily high pulse, which I had to ride out by controlled breathing for 45 minutes or so. The third time involved 7 mg 3-MeO-PCP and approx 7 beers consumed between T+6:30-13:30. This latter combination worked pretty well and kept me in a high mood throughout the day, with no experience of discontent, either physical or psychological.

EDIT: I am also considering pooling my remaining 10-15ish mg for one, big trial, attempting some closed-eyes indoor experience. Good idea?

Thinking about trying out some 3-MEO-PCP+(E) and would be deeply grateful if someone could tell me if it's worth the cash, regarding the massive price difference to MXE?

So from what i've read by now the general consensus on PCP/PCE seems like both are very potent and more speedier than MXE. What else?

this stuff sounds different in an interesting way.

Nothing really interesting to report but a warm empathetic feeling and a strong sense of well-being and happiness. Stimulation and sedation in perfect harmony. Felt like this could be a good social drug for me,

See that sounds interesting.

How well does this combine with weed and would a recent meth binge have much effect on the "trip"?

searched the thread for DXM and nothing came out so may I ask how does it compare to it?

I'm really curious about diss. and DXM is the only one I ever tried.

Thinking about trying out some 3-MEO-PCP+(E) and would be deeply grateful if someone could tell me if it's worth the cash, regarding the massive price difference to MXE?

Oh hell yes. 3-MeO-PCP is worth a ridiculous amount per dose just like 4-MeO-PCP or s-isomer ketamine or 300mg of pure MDMA HCl.

At 6mg, this was the greatest low-dose experience of my life

The potential for therapy with this one is probably as high as its potential to completely destroy ur sanity, and that potential is as high or higher as any other molecule I have encountered, unique is an understatement, powerful is an understatement, not since dmt/aya have I been so impressed, and this is shortly after an incredible life-changing OBE with my first ever dissociative, mxe... this one is very different though, it comes in under the radar, you don't even feel it as if its a foreign body, its just comes and goes so transparently, amplifying your inner potential, your inner-strength and security, but it will genuinely send you crazy in overdose, its very obvious...

But thats why its so special, its no surprise that the most powerful tools are also the most dangerous, its all in the dosage, if you can't control yourself or have any issues with other drugs, stay away from this one. Let the responsible ones tread carefully and pave the way for healthy exploration of the ground braking consciousness this molecule makes available. If you binge on it, it'll destroy you, if you respect it, it might just make you stronger. The jury is out on my progress because its been so recent, but small weekly doses could just could be the ultimate treatment for depression, addictions, and inappropriate under-confidence.

anybody mixed it with dxm ? or 4-meo-pcp?
and what about psychedelics ?

At 15mg oral I found it psychologically stressful. It took me to a similar place as high dose DXM but it was more lucid and had a colder and more detached feeling. Physically it felt benign and natural, but my body felt extremely heavy and it was hard to move. Breathing was labored. I had no insights and found no recreational value at the peak. It made me feel extremely stupid and mentally 'stranded' in no mans land (if that makes any sense). The dissociation was incredible though. If you're after pure and simple dissociation, I think it may be hard to beat this. The comedown and afterglow were OK though and felt similar to MXE.

At 7mg oral I had more fun. There was a strong dopaminergic push and I got the physical invincibility effect. I was able to have sex on it as well which was OK (not mind blowing, but kind of a zombie like lusty plowing LOL). Again, mentally it was very duhhh and plain. I think MXE is way more interesting and recreational in terms of psychological effects.

Can someone please elaborate on the IDDQD effect?
Pain numbing, perceived boost in physical strength, powerful delusions of grandeur. You feel compelled to act out physically and your physical prowess becomes a novelty.

Thanks colors. I think this is as far as words could describe. For a more detailed answer, i'll have to dig deep into my stash.

I must confess i am a little scared to :)

Well actually you'll be fearless in that state ... if you have anxiety issues sober then it's the best feeling in the world TBH. I love it. Just picture yourself when you get drunk and unruly, then picture your inflated ego on cocaine, then combine them and that's pretty much what to expect. You may look like a retard to observers but you'll feel like the fucking hulk! Keep the party private and you'll be good.

How do you Guys (colors/CesarMillan) think about doing low dose experimentation @ work (max. 5mg)? And how long lasted those effects you're referring to? Thanks!

How do you Guys (colors/CesarMillan) think about doing low dose experimentation @ work (max. 5mg)? And how long lasted those effects you're referring to? Thanks!

Not a good one for work or public in general IMO unless you are outright partying. I used to go to work on 35mg MXE but there's no way I could keep it together on the PCP (IDK about 5mg but at 7-8mg I am noticeably fucked up and not thinking straight). Think of 5mg as 300mg DXM. Lasts about 6hrs to baseline.

KK, really sounds like something i don't wanna try @ work. 35mg MXE in a single dose would send me straight to bed, so i don't think i could handle this. Never tried that much (or "less") DXM, because just 90mg with some grapefruit juice fuck'd me up pretty badly (but were also very nice :)).

Status
Not open for further replies.