• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy 3-MeO-PCP Thread (Part 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think 1-3mg oral could be good functional dose, depending on your sensitivity, I've had very productive and optimistic days at around 2mg as I was building up. My only caution is that its taken a bit of will power not to use it in a daily fashion at this level, which I don't think is safe or wise until much more research is completed, and I'd like to keep my tolerance down. It didn't feel like I was effected by anything, motor function was normal, but I was obviously in a very good mood with lots of 'spark' - it may very well turn out to be useful in this way, but just be very careful and give this one a lot of respect, at least for me, the intoxication is really sneaky, really powerful, and hard to judge internally.

Since i don't wanna risk the health of mine, i wouldn't touch any substance on a daily basis. Except the weed for sure, but that's another story ;) Thanks for your reply.

I think if i'm "ready", i'm starting very low dose (1mg) and see what happens!

Tbh colours' description of effects sounds too good to be true. One can't help wonder mass interest in this has never taken off as it has in mxe, and others interest has cooled off.

I take it no one wants to look like a retard then, what you think colours ?

An Interesting experiment

To me, it seems 3-MeO-PCP is interestingly light in a way. And by that I mean that it doesn't seem to intoxicate you in the same dissociative way as MXE for example. I like how the effects are still there, but you feel pretty normal. However, when you spare time to observe yourself and your own thoughts and reactions, you can easily tell that you are under the influence of a strong psychotropic substance.

I must share a very interesting experience I had with 3-MeO-PCP and 5-MeO-MiPT.
First I (and 2 friends of mine, who had the exact same outcome) took 15mg of 3-MeO-PCP under my tongue. We went to listen to a gig by Hallucinogen, dancing and so on. It felt fun with the PCP, but after a couple of hours, perhaps 3 and a half, we were feeling the effects start to disappear and decided to take 6mg of 5-MeO-MiPT to keep us going for the rest of the night.

There were still lingering effects from the methoxy-PCP, but we were totally awe-struck when we started experiencing a heavily energetic tryptamine high coming up. This small dose of 6mg just took us higher and higher, eventually producing effects similar to a good dose of MDMA and amphetamine (in terms of energy and empathy) but there was also a lot of psychedelia involved. There were moments of insane euphoria, psychedelic dissociation and empathy. At times the music purely drove our muscles contracting with the beat.

Afterwards we left to wander around the town. The empathic qualities started to fade slightly and we felt our brains were going at 125%, launching puns and phrases with extreme accuracy. I felt extremely analytical when listening to conversations and determining different ways to respond etc. to manipulate the situation towards the direction I wanted. The ego was also heavily reinforced.

The effects lasted pretty long, and the gig was the best I've ever been to. I was slightly worried about the pharmacological interactions that had occured, as I knew neither of the components had these effects on their own. I immediately started to think what could have happened, and came to the conclusion that the residual dopamine reuptake inhibition from 3-MeO-PCP must have played an important role with the serotonin uptake and agonist effects of 5-MeO-MiPT not to forget NA reuptake inhibition. The extra spice was the NMDA-antagonism, that gave the experience a dissociative platform to build upon.

I would like to hear experiences from this combination.

3-MeO-PCP & 5-MeO-DALT

Hi, just a quick note to say I tried 3-MeO-PCP & 5-MeO-DALT a couple of weeks ago, with most enjoyable results. I cannot provide a full factual trip report I'm afraid, unfortunately I get caught up in the moment and don't record it. I orally dosed, simultaneously, about 2/3 each to my usual oral dose, about 8mg/18mg 3-MeO / 5-Meo.
Neither seemed to dominate the overall effect - usually I find disassociatives remove the tripiness of tryptamines and I regret combining the two, but this didn't happen in this combination. All I can say is it was a very pleasant evening in some very enjoyable headspace. I'm not one for pushing doses to the limits and enjoy subtle effects, so unless anyone can tell me this is a dangerous combination, I will be trying this again and recommend it as a combination (given that it's not a dangerous combination). It lasted several hours (4-5), kept a fairly constant level of effect for most of the duration and wasn't any problem sleeping after or eating during.

I snorted 15mg a few weeks ago, the high was nice, more sedating then speedy to me.
I done some nitrous on it, that was also pretty cool it was real euphoric, 3-MeO feels very unique, like the first time doing MXE.
This drug seems interesting, plus i enjoyed it so i will be trying it again in the future.

i found a place where its listed as 3-meo-pcp Hbr.
is all of it supposed to be hbr. and if not what is the diffrenace ?

Tbh colours' description of effects sounds too good to be true. One can't help wonder mass interest in this has never taken off as it has in mxe, and others interest has cooled off. I take it no one wants to look like a retard then, what you think colours ?

I didn't hype it! Just said I enjoy the mania on low-dose/comedown. I consider it a novelty more than anything ... I wouldn't pay for it again.

I think its lack of popularity is due to several factors:
-Much more difficult to handle and measure than MXE, with sharp dose/repsonse curve. Not something people would bust out at a party or on the dance floor.
-At higher doses it's kind of scary. Very clinical feel, no euphoria. Mentally alienating and not in a positive way. Feels more like a psychiatric experiment than a recreational trip.
-Heavy body load for first half. Couch-lock with strong respiratory depression. Again, no good for socializing/partying. OK for chilling alone though.
-Lack of mental stimulation (IMHO). Very 'duhhh' head speace. Lacks all of the exciting revelations and 'connect the dots' type thought patterns afforded by MXE, at least for me.
-Price and availability. Its at least 4x the price of MXE (afaik) and seems to be limited in quantity for sale.

In a world devoid of MXE, ketamine and DXM (and cheap legit PCP in some areas), it might have a chance of becoming popular. But I don't think it really outshines anything that's already commonly available, so it will probably remain obscure.

3-MeO-PCP is great! really comfortable and euphoric. Was expecting something that would make me "crazy", but its just good times. Did it IV and IM, IV wasn't worth it, no great rush. I combined it with salvia, to great results. I wrote a trip report about it, check it out via my profile if your interested.

I know someone already asked this but there was no answer so im asking again. Is it normally hbr or some other salt I have hbr and was wondering if there was any dosage difference?

I am a blank screen

Tried my sample of this stuff recently, wasn't the most scientific experiement as other substances were added, but I think I got a glimpse of the character of this chemical.

Started the day by going to play soccer with some friends, ate breakfast, took multivitamin. I was feeling good and ready for an experiment.

2:24 pm snorted 3mg 3-meo-pcp

It stings and tastes pretty odd, but nothing compared to snorting 4-meo-pcp thank god. Only effect noted was a slight feeling of heaviness.

2:30 pm +3mg a mild feeling of being numb manifests in my fingers.

2:45 +4mg finishing the 14mg sample I had.

3:10 I feel heavy but my mind seems somewhat clear, a hit of something interesting to come but not much yet.

3:37 The effects are mildly interesting, nothing too unique, in my experience I often need to add a tryptamine of some kind to the dissociative experience to get the more interesting dimensions of the experience to manifest so I added one and a half tabs of LSD, probably about 120ug or so. I then went on a walk to get some food at the grocery store and take a walk in the park, in hopes that the public surroundings would make the effects of the drug more prominent.

As I walked I did feel a bit disconnected from my body, but not in the pleasant floating above myself feeling of ketamine it was more just cut off. I was able to get the items I needed at the store relatively easily. Then I went to the park and watched birds playing by the water. The LSD was in full effect at this point, but emotionally I felt very flat. Usually the dissociative and psychedelic effects magnify each other but with this combination the 3-meo-pcp seemed to kind of erase my emotions. I stopped keeping track of time, but I returned home and spent some time playing music. Playing music was just about as enjoyable as when if I was sober, but I could not feel my hands which created difficulty in using instruments properly. I felt like I would have enjoyed playing music more so on just the LSD, the 3-meo-pcp was subtracting from the experience.

Then I spent some time with close friends and felt disconnected, like a stupid computer that didn't understand emotions. I also felt a strange stimulation and on edge type of feeling that was not pleasant. Strange tensions and sometimes mild pain would manifest in random parts of my chest or arms. My mind was a blank white screen. I wonder if my sample of this drug was of low quality or was the wrong chemical as I didn't experience any of the dopamine mania others have reported. In contrast I felt the opposite, impersonal and apathetic vacuum of emotion and thought. I ended the night with some methoxetamine which finally brought some euphoria to the boring industrial flavor of the 3-meo-pcp.

I have had many experiences with Ket, DXM, methoxetamine and 4-meo-pcp but 3-meo-pcp seemed to have some of the negatives of other dissociatives without any of the positives. I have a sample of 3-meo-pce that I am waiting to try, I hope it provides more depth than this chemical.

I can see myself trying this fairly soon, I've been holding on to a couple of little bags for a while now, since the MXE ban I reckon I might now have the time to actually try this.

What I really wanna know is about duration (I've already got the jist of dosage levels, although i suspect my tolerance is probably quite high). So...

How long can I expect till:

a. onset of effects?
b. peak/end of peak?
c. its pretty much worn off?
d. i can sleep (with the aid of etizolam if necessary)?

I really want to know how long I need to factor out of my own time and responsibilities, since I hear varying stories about PCP lasting for several days. Also can anyone tell me if durations are similar for 4-MeO-PCP and 3-MeO-PCE?

Anyone jumping onto the 3-MeO-PCP bandwagon because of the UK MXE ban is going be sorely disappointed. One is not a replacement for the other -- nothing close.

I'm not jumping on any bandwagon, been wanting to try this for ages, just haven't been able to set aside the time for what I'm led to believe is something that lasts for days. In fact I've been holding on to a fair few analogues waiting for the opportunity, i just want to get some realistic timescales. It just so happens that a lack of MXE may well give me some free time.

i just want to get some realistic timescales.

I've seen the ultra-long durations quoted and they don't really tie in with my experience. If I took it on a Friday night about 6pm and managed to avoid redosing excessively I'd expect to be functional on the Saturday morning, although I may still feel some after-effects. I think it's advisable to have benzos on hand if a sleepless night is out of the question.

However most of my use has occurred during a year of generally increasing usage of various drugs so I may have forgotten what my baseline is!

I would like to take this on the night megabus

is that a good idea or is there a risk might i tear up the fucking BUS?

I was very fond of methoxetamine although it usually ended up in a pretty psychotic state -either apocalyptic or that old GOD/DEVIL = pantheistic creator of itself for its own amusement chestnut.

What I want to know is can I sit at the back of the bus on 10mg 3-meo PCP and have a nice ride without getting arrested/thrown OFF the bus?

THANK YOU

If it was me 10mg would not get me thrown off the megabus. 20mg might though! You really need to work out your own response to dosage, starting off small.

And yeah, the megabus is probably one of the worst environments in which to try an unfamiliar drug... as AppleCore says above this is not MXE.

Last edited by a moderator:
thanks again for replys
doing a little domicile research before I hit the BUS
insufflated 20mg with not much more than the sort of mellowing out that I think psychedelaholic describes...bit worried that there may be a tipping point

feel dissociated without being mad

I reckon this + bus + etizolam + 6-apb should ROCK!

+ BEER

25 minutes later: (about 2 hours on from insufflating 20mg over the course of an hour

feel slow, little opiate buzzed..

no urge to rip my arms off

or kick my guineapig. could probably pass myself off as a simpleton in most towns

scent of burnt plastic in my nostrils

can this carry over to THE BUS?

Last edited by a moderator:
3mg 3-meo-pcp

Ingested 3mg of 3-MeO-PCP weighed accurately and taken at 12.33AM

Body weight 280lbs. Tolerance 6 months since I had MXE or similar. Chemicals in system – Traces of Etizolam from 3 days ago. Traces of Pregabalin from the day before. And most importantly (dangerously/stupidly) Citalopram (SSRI) 40mgs. Fairly certain there would be no reaction, but fairly certain is not worth the risk for most people.

(Sorry for the staggered time line of this trip report. But it felt necessary due to the entire thing being made up of just a few unique events)

The minuscule 3mg speck of powder was put under my tongue, it tasted totally acrid, a shocking quantity of taste for such a tiny bit of powder. A bit like spraying a lot of hairspray directly onto the taste buds. It was in a whole new league of “nasty” as compared to MDMA. It also felt like it was an irritant - Burning slightly. So I swallowed it in case it was damaging the inside of my mouth then washed it down with half a pint of water. Will be capping it up next time. It was under my tongue for about 20 seconds.

T+ 4 minutes!!!!!!!

It was like being knocked over by the Mystery Machine. A huge wave of euphoria left me stunned thinking I had overdosed, it was an amazing body high unlike anything I have ever felt. Was expecting it to take like 15 minutes at least to hit me, honestly felt like being thrown into a swimming pool of warm liquid. Also felt energy buzzing inside my abdomen and chest and rushing very much akin to the feeling of a large hit of DMT but without any visuals whatsoever (Hate comparing drugs because we all know its very difficult, but I'll try my best in this report). All my nerves were tingling in an almost electric way. This euphoria left after roughly a minute and left me almost back on baseline. I'm sitting here, wondering what on earth just happened. It was no placebo, not even close! Quite shocked it would hit me that fast after reading all the other reports.

T+ 20 minutes

The feeling just came back in a wave, less scary this time and much more tolerable. The coming up on this chemical feels almost instant - a bit like the on/off switch of a wave machine, it builds up for about 3 seconds, leaves you underwater a minute or so then abates just as fast down to baseline (probably more constant at a higher dose). Smoking a cigarette feels strange, sound seems slightly on the side of "Cathedral mode". Still no visuals at all either, just the body high. Noticing I have a slight discomfort in the stomach but nothing major. I feel more sedated than stimulated, I definitely wouldn't walk around outside on this. Interesting to note MXE had the opposite effect, I would go for long night walks on that stuff enjoying the wobbly detachment feeling. For me this feels a bit like DXM (not as dark, much more warm), but with a hideous quantity of rushy euphoria glued onto it.

T+1 hour

Had a shower which felt normal, although I did clean myself a lot more thoroughly than usual (maybe a slightly manic effect?). After getting out of the shower and getting dried, I sat down at the computer. There was a huge thunderstorm outside, so I decided to try some oppressive storm like music to go with the mood. This time I felt the chemical creeping back, but instead of being a massive temporary wave, it felt much more like the afterglow one would get with MXE, mixed with simultaneous sedation/stimulation. The music felt almost spiritual sending tingling electricity down the spine and making the hackles rise along with goosebumps. After the song finished, I felt the most beautiful feeling of stillness and peace. Very spiritual.

Just to add a bit of flavour if anyone wants it, imagine warm euphoria and tingling, with the atmosphere of a thunderstorm and this track playing. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VJ-GStqd15c

T+3 hours
Basically back at baseline, very slight headache. Probably not getting anything more out of this. It was very interesting though – It surprised me a lot at the start. So be aware that this can happen if you decide to experiment with this chemical.

^While you're not the first person to report strong effects at dosage levels comparatively very low to the average range that's still a very odd dosage response profile. I'm primarily talking about how fast you report that it hit you sublingually and how quickly you came down, and secondarily your sensitivity considering you're a 280 lb individual. I'd be curious to hear if this pattern continues after a scale re-calibration and taking it with a different set and setting. I'm not telling you what you experienced is impossible the way you describe it or anything, but it is definitely an unexpected response and I have to wonder if there might be other factors at play, especially considering this is the first time you've used it.

Status
Not open for further replies.