• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy 3-MeO-PCP Thread (Part 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay thanks for that, good to know.

I didn't really take into account the stimulation part, that was an excellent explanation of the differences between them and the dosing. I think I will start with 5mg and see how I go.

I figure IM will be the best way to dose this one, as ketamine and MXE both feel better IM'd. But this being a lot closer to PCP, could be different, PCP doesn't really exist in Australia. What is the best ROA for PCP? Maybe I should use that as a guide. I would like to keep the doses small as I won't be getting very much of this until I know if I will like it or not.

Have you ever tried 4-MeO-PCP? I've never IM'd anything but I would almost expect injecting this to sting. It's definitely got a pretty strong bite to it; what causes this and how bad it is for you I have no idea, but when taken sublingually both 4-MeO-PCP and 3-MeO-PCP burn the inside of your mouth, similar to burning your tongue with a hot drink.

I've tried 3-MeO-PCP on a couple of occasions from a trustworthy source along with all the assay documents and i'm almost certan it was the real stuff (other people using the exact same stuff I was had a complete different experience).

I don't use dissociatives too regularly. I occasionally use Ketamine (maybe one binge per couple of months) and might buy a gram of Methoxetamine every 3 or so months. I usually leave 2-3 week breaks between any dissociative use and I haven't noticed any increase in tolerance.

First time I dosed 3-MeO-PCP I measured 50mg and dissolved in propylene glycol 1mgml^-1. Started with an oral dose of 2mg to check for any bad reactions, and 5 hours later was still at baseline and hadn't felt anything at all that might not have been a placebo. Had some pretty vivid dreams that night which is quite unusual for me. I did however get a little bit of kidney pain and had to urinate a lot more frequently than usual but that isn't too unusual for me. I was a bit disappointed and had expected at least some kind of threshold effects.

Due to the fact that I needed a kidney function test, I thought it best to leave it a couple of weeks until takng my next dosage as to not skew the results. Results came back pretty much fine (slightly over-active kidneys). I'm pretty open with GP about recreational drug use (apparently he smokes weed hmself!), and he said that the kidney thing shouldn't put me at any more risk than a healthy person other than the possiblity of some pain when my kidneys were over-working to detox stuff.

Anyway, after my consultation I decided that I was going to have a second go. Most places I could find reported this as an average recreational dose with an effects profile similar to PCP. One of my housemates is pretty experienced with dissociatives as well and seemed interested. The best quote for a recreational dose I could find was 5mg, so we settled on that (oral dosing again).

Here is a quote from what my friend started to feel after an hour - "It feels like i've had a few bumps of ketamine, except i'm not confused. I can think clearly about stuff, but my mind keeps going off in tangents. For example, now i'm thinking of Robert Mugabe. Now that makes me think of water, because Robert Mugabe is from Africa and they don't have much water there. Why do they travel so far with buckets on there head? Why not just move closer to the water? I wonder if there is some kind of artificial way of making water". Yeah, I didn't follow his train of thought either but it was pretty funny to listen to. He left after about an hour to go and have a sleep.

I defintely started to feel weird in a way that I couldn't really explain. There weren't any physical effects for me but I seemed to have a massive boost in my ego and confidence. Everything seemed possible, I felt like I could do anything and I could go out and become a millionaire today if I wanted. I decided I was going to move to America and start up a software company. Started up the computer, looked up some flights and booked the next available one to NY (3 days time). I had absolutely no plan other than I was going to move to amerca, start up a company and become a millionaire. In hindsight, I was obviously delusional and having some kind of manic episode. I had commitments here in the UK (university), hardly any money and absolutely no plan. I was so excited that I had to take about 30mg of Diazepam to get to sleep.

I was awoken about about 8am the next morning with a phonecall HSBC. I was half asleep and still in a daze from the diazepam and had no idea what they were talking about. He explained that there had been unusual activity on my card. He said it was just a routine check, and he proceeded to list a number of things that i'd bought over over the last couple of weeks and asked me if i'd authorised them. I hewasn't listening and he had a really hard to understand indian accent so I just kept saying "yes" in the hope he'd get off the phone. After he'd finally finished, he said something the lnes of "Ok sir, I have removed the hold from your card. I hope you enjoy your trip to new york. We also offer travel insurance for our premium account holders if you would like to upgrade."

I quickly wtf'ed, remembered what had happened and realised how stupid the whole thing was. By now the 3-meo-pcp had obviously warn off and I can't believe how stupid i'd been. I doubled back, and to avoid embarassment somehow managed to convince him that my credit card had been nicked. Thank fuck for EU distance selling regulations.

So yeah, just a warning to be very careful with this stuff. I don't know if i'm predisposed to manic episodes or something, but i'm never going to touch this stuff again. I usually despise banks for cancelling your credit cards and stuff at the most inconvenient times, but thank fuck they did ths time.

I've only sniffed and plugged this.

Plugged ~8mg seemed to have no effect on it's own but when MXE was later added the experience was hugely influenced by the 3-MeO-PCP. Mind-blowing, beautiful psychedelic experience.

I'd like to try this when I have the time. Last time I insufflated 2x8mg, with around 3h between dose. Had a nice rush to it, and like mentioned before, aside from that it was not really a dissociative experience. Just a general feeling of wellbeing with increased energy. Did like it, and lasted quite a while. Love mxe though, and can't wait to see what that brings to the table in combination with 3-meo-pcp. Best to stick to a single dose of ~8mg when combining?

I started with a 12mg IM dose for this... I love it. Definitely want to try 20mg IM now.

Best to stick to a single dose of ~8mg when combining?

In the light of az5000's post, it's really impossible to specify generally safe doses, don't you think? But given you've dosed 16mg, and it sounds like your response was similar to mine, 8mg would be a reasonable starting point of 3-MeO-PCP in combination with MXE. I dare say it's possible to take the dose higher than that, but it's clearly something that must be worked out on an individual basis.

On the "mania", my MXE-after-3-MeO-PCP experience definitely had a borderline delusions-of-grandeur feel to it. I was close to convinced that I'd discovered the drug-(combo)-to-end-them-all, a chemical bolt-on super-upgrade for my brain and consciousness, a key with which I could unlock my personal super-powers (and a treasure-chest full of hyphens).

In fact my irrational side is still hopeful!

Regarding this effect, which appears reliable in many primates; Maybe its true but only when the dosage is as small as possible.

What if all anyone had to do was practice moderation, and good chance they would find something truly magic? The inspiration and motivation to change, to evolve found amplified by some curious little powders only the gatekeepers really understood... is it their role to explore the uncharted territory first, learn how to make it safe and then act as guides so that anyone who wishes to see the other side can do so safety? A centuries-long perfected cultural, entheogenic and pharmaceutical once or twice in a life-time therapeutic ritualistic experience, stress-less comfort guaranteed?

Maybe the real evolution is in the self-discipline itself, will we each turn our words into action into a higher quality of life for all of earth creatures, starting with ourselves and then the person directly next to us and so on... or will we put the headphones on, lie down, and disappear forever...

lol i've never used 3-MeO-PCP yet, but your manic plane ticket purchase doesn't surprise me in the least :)

yes, 3-MeO-PCP CAN impair your judgement =p

Don't get the mania people report, must differ from person to person

Last edited:
Great read, az5000.
I always make the most fantastic business plans on MXE. Luckily I've never acted on them so far.
I guess I should stay away from 3-MeO-PCP. :D

Had two prior experiences with lower doses that had left me somewhat underwhelmed but last night took 14 mg orally and then another 10 mg about three hours later which sent me to a sweet state of mind. Nothing really interesting to report but a warm empathetic feeling and a strong sense of well-being and happiness. Stimulation and sedation in perfect harmony. Felt like this could be a good social drug for me, had some sort of bouts of loneliness at some point, as if I was "wasting" my high doing it home alone and not sharing my awesomeness with others.. lol. I was keeping an eye on the mania factor but didn't experience any delusional or crazy manic thoughts apart from feeling really good about myself. Also took a small amount of etizolam before and 7,5 mg oxazepam during the session. I also have some dissociative tolerance due to frequent MXE use.

Last edited:
Had an interesting experience with this one a few days back. Started off with 100mg Memantine at 8am. I had to wait for the pharmacy to open up so I could purchase syringes for I.M. injection. The pharmacy opened at 10am so by that time the memantine had started to work it's magic. I purchased a pack of syringes and headed home. Once home I prepared 80mg of Methoxetamine for injection. As a note: I have used dissociatives for a long time and in high doses. My doses are known to be safe from experience but may cause complications for others. The experience proceeded as normal and lasted approximately 2 1/2 hours. After this point I attempted to do some chores but was unable to complete my task.

At this point I was feeling fairly inebriated, dissociated, but nothing special. I felt like I needed to kick it up a notch. The memantine had taken full hold on my experience so I prepared a syringe of 80mg MXE and 20mg 3-MeO-PCP. This shot put me out for a while, the experience was heavily dissociated but nothing spectacular. Again the main effects lasted approximately 2 1/2 hours and then I was capable of moving and continuing with my chores. I consumed some Aniracetam to inhibit some of the effects so I could function a bit more normally.

Later in the evening, the effects subsided but the delusional thinking increased. I believe the Aniracetam inhibited some of the better portion of the experience. Nonetheless the experience was profound, and the entire time I wished I had a tryptamine to top off the combo. It was primed for that type of addition. The head-space is unique and profound but it lies beneath the surface. Without a light to bridge the gap, that beautifully prepared conscious state is inaccessible.

The combination was incredibly delusional and long lasting. The memantine carried these effects over well into the morning of the next day. I was worried this may impact my judgement at work so I consumed a few capsules of Gabapentin. This increased some of the remnant sedative effects but reduced the delusional aspects.

This combination certainly holds promise. Albeit some time will have to be set aside as I was severely incapacitated and delusional after a certain point.

I would have felt something, without any doubts, within 5-10 minutes to be honest! Sounds suspect to me. Unless you have huge dissociative tolerance in which case 15mg might not feel that strong. Or maybe your nasal mucosa is not as permeable as mine...

Mine is also from a well trusted source, but purchased perhaps 10 months ago so probably a different batch.

But yeah if you've not felt anything after an hour I would, if I were you, take 10mg more. 25mg isn't going to drive you completely insane, but more might...

If by "nothing" you mean "no dissociative hole" than that's normal, I never hole on this. You should be getting strong stimulation and euphoria though and perhaps psychedelic/empathogenic thought patterns.

Last edited:
Ah, the company sent me two packets. Assumed they'd split the 3meo into 100mgs for me (I ordered 200mg).

Upon closer inspection, they had sent me a free gift - OF MEPHEDRONE! TO THE UK!!! agh thankfully I looked and it got through customs. Hate the stuff though. Right. The real thing sniffed and ready to report.

First impressions- horrible drip burn!

That explains it, 15mg of 4-MMC isn't going to do much! Lucky that got through customs!

Can't say I notice much burn from the 3-MeO-PCP I have, certainly not compared to something like Ethylphenidate. Mine is not an import from the continent though. Also I am probably conditioned to ignore the nose sting from this chemical as the subsequent effects are so lush! Hope it goes well.

Well Mr Hicks, feeling anything yet? Other than nose complaint.

PS I have some 3-MeO-PCE in the post. I am REALLY looking forward to that as if my memory serves it is even more lush than the 3-MeO-PCP.

Ah it's nice. Feels best lying in a dark, warm bed, phasing in and out of holographic planes. Thanks my liege!

Update 1h after post: Worn off now but 10mg was lovely, if a little too weak. I'd place it somewhere between ket and MXE. The sensation is subtle, gradual dislocation paired with tremendous closed eye visuals. A winner. Deep, icy and very beautiful material. Perhaps, though I loved it, not for everyone.

Last edited by a moderator:
Your actions encouraged me to enjoy some tonight, thanks! I think it can be quite long lasting at higher doses. I normally do 15-25mg. It takes some careful exploration over time to get comfortable with the dose range, but I think it's well worth putting the effort in! <3 ;) :D

And if you want to explore real high-resolution visuals and exponential expansion of consciousness, careful combos with MXE can be exceptional.

I have to say I am really enjoying this substance. I do feel that 3-MeO-PCE will offer more opportunity for inner exploration, however it is currently unavailable to me as long as I am unaware of a place to purchase it from.

I prepared an 10mg I.M. injection the other day early on in the morning. The dissociation from this is much more lucid than with MXE which feels very fuzzy and uncertain. Once the effects hit all I was capable of, without much difficulty, was lying back and listening to music. This was the case for about 2 1/2 hours and then I was back to a relative baseline. 2 1/2 hours must be the length of time until my body metabolizes these substances as it is a pretty consistent time frame for the effects.

I will definitely be doing this substance more often by itself. The effects are very pleasurable and much clearer on it's own. I would love to see how this pairs up with a tryptamine, in a higher dose I can only imagine wonderful places of imagination can be attained.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.