• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy 3-MeO-PCP Thread (Part 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
50 mg IM was enough to knock one of the first users of this substance on bluelight unconscious and get him institutionalized (though as I understand that was because of a letter he wrote years ago as part of a therapeutic excercise being found and interpreted as a suicide letter written under the influence of 3-MeO-PCP). He had a dissociative tolerance to begin with, so I assume you must be extremely tolerant to dissociatives? 11mg IM of this stuff is plenty for me with no tolerance. I've noticed little difference in potency between different ROAs (just an increase in the speed of onset), so I don't know why people are using so much of this unless they're k-tards starting out... In any case new users should ignore some of these later posts regarding dosing because they are not remotely representative of typical reactions.
Not at all *extremely* tolerant but I've done my share of both K and MXE as mentioned before. Sometimes binging it several weeks. Not sure where this puts me on the tolerance-meter.

I'm starting to suspect it's a matter of purity. I've read that in the synthesis of PCP (and perhaps 3-MeO, 4-MeO ?) the end result may be contaminated w/ PCC and other nasty compounds if not done correctly. So much question is, if this was the case, is PCC at all psychoactive? Could it explain the speedy and mildly dissociative buzz I got from it? I've ordered another 50 mg just to give it one last try. This time I've also been clean from K for about a week. Will start off with 5 mg, orally. What is the best RoA in your opinion?

I read your post as saying that the 'tiny bump' you did at the end was 20mg, implying that was not a significant dose compared to the 18mg oral dose.

However I believe you actually meant that it all added up to about 20mg in total?

All Help?!?! means is that the volume of substance in the "bump" was tiny compared to other "bumps" Help?!?! has sniffed. A bump of ketamine could be quite a large pile, for example, relatively speaking.

I did 100mg of 3-MEO-PCP in 8 days, an average of 12mg per day I guess, mostly sublingual (and a few mgs smoked in a cigarrette here and there), and I didn't get much of it, maybe I was dosing too low? or sublingual isn't the best ROA? Or my tolerance to dissociatives has skyrocketed from a heavy mexed year?
Most of the time I was on it I was wishing I had some MXE, luckily a friend of mine had some and the combo seems to be ok.
Nothing to report really. :|

I did 100mg of 3-MEO-PCP in 8 days, an average of 12mg per day I guess, mostly sublingual (and a few mgs smoked in a cigarrette here and there), and I didn't get much of it, maybe I was dosing too low? or sublingual isn't the best ROA? Or my tolerance to dissociatives has skyrocketed from a heavy mexed year?
Most of the time I was on it I was wishing I had some MXE, luckily a friend of mine had some and the combo seems to be ok.
Nothing to report really. :|

I've only sniffed and plugged this.

Plugged ~8mg seemed to have no effect on it's own but when MXE was later added the experience was hugely influenced by the 3-MeO-PCP. Mind-blowing, beautiful psychedelic experience.

But mostly I sniff between 10mg and 30mg. I've just sniffed 15mg and the dopamine release (actually this might be re-uptake inhibition or receptor agonism, IDK, it's dopaminey though) obvious within minutes together with mild dissociation, together producing a lush cosy stimulation that I could just sink into but the desire to do things and communicate is strong too, a gently loved-up euphoric quality reminiscent of, but not as daft and messy as, MDMA.

Like ketamine this makes me sneeze so I sniffed some water first, soothing my nose and encouraging uptake into the bloodstream. I sneezed 20mg out last night which I was annoyed about.

If I were to take more the prominent feature would be increasingly euphoric mania. I'm not going to though, it's just fine where it is!

Last edited:
do you do your dose in one big bump all at once, or do you break it up into smaller bumps?

Last night I did one big bump (although a 20mg bump of this isn't really "big").

Why do you ask? If it's about the sneezing, pre-sniffing water is the million dollar cure.

All Help?!?! means is that the volume of substance in the "bump" was tiny compared to other "bumps" Help?!?! has sniffed. A bump of ketamine could be quite a large pile, for example, relatively speaking.
The only significance to the bump being in there was to be somewhat accurate on the total dosing for the post. To me a "bump" is always a smaller than average dose used to bump up the effects after the initial dose. Also I do not see what difference it makes to anything about the amount of the bump anyways. I'm not going to go back/reread because i'm pretty certain I did not make it seem like the bump sent me into outer space or anything, it was really just a literal flake of powder to get a tiny bit of diss. going back on a bit. In a couple of weeks i'm probably going to IM a dose of this. Maybe 10mgs max as both 8/10mgs orally was sufficient for an experience. I'm thinking of adding a bit of MXE to the needle to add to the dissociation and maybe a bit of DPT but not sure on that yet. Also you sneezers, why don't you simply clamp you nose? Sure the pressure probably isn't to great for you, but people make bigger sacrifices for chemicals than nose clamping to avoid ejecting a chemical from your nose. HO-MET always makes me sneeze, its like a literal thing, it touches my nose and my head retches back and an explosion occurs. If I don't clamp my nose it would just go everywhere.

The only significance to the bump being in there was to be somewhat accurate on the total dosing for the post. To me a "bump" is always a smaller than average dose used to bump up the effects after the initial dose. Also I do not see what difference it makes to anything about the amount of the bump anyways. I'm not going to go back/reread because i'm pretty certain I did not make it seem like the bump sent me into outer space or anything, it was really just a literal flake of powder to get a tiny bit of diss. going back on a bit. In a couple of weeks i'm probably going to IM a dose of this. Maybe 10mgs max as both 8/10mgs orally was sufficient for an experience. I'm thinking of adding a bit of MXE to the needle to add to the dissociation and maybe a bit of DPT but not sure on that yet. Also you sneezers, why don't you simply clamp you nose? Sure the pressure probably isn't to great for you, but people make bigger sacrifices for chemicals than nose clamping to avoid ejecting a chemical from your nose. HO-MET always makes me sneeze, its like a literal thing, it touches my nose and my head retches back and an explosion occurs. If I don't clamp my nose it would just go everywhere.

When I was writing about your bump, it was in opposition to the loaded reading petebog had made of your comment. That is, I don't know how petebog came to the conclusion he did from reading your post. So, in other words, I am not here to argue with you about your bump ;)

On the sneezing, clamping can work, but as you admit, a sharp increase of pressure inside the airways is not good for one's health. My sneezes are particularly violent and come not in ones or twos but in sevens or eights. This seems to be genetic as my father's sneezes are also violent and repeated. I will NOT clamp my nose for you any other person (except where not to do so would lead to the contents of my nose visiting themselves upon you or other people, or things you or they might eat or drink). Lining my nasal passage with water completely removes the urge to sneeze and hugely improves absorption of drugs through my nasal mucosa so I will not only stick to that method but continue advocating it =D

Last night I did one big bump (although a 20mg bump of this isn't really "big").

Why do you ask? If it's about the sneezing, pre-sniffing water is the million dollar cure.

for some reason i thought you were talking about doing a bigger bump of MXE, not a 20mg bump of 3-MeO-PCP

still though, if you had done 4x 5mg bumps you might not have ended up sneezing out all 20mg =p getting to be pretty silly small bumps though lol

When I was writing about your bump, it was in opposition to the loaded reading petebog had made of your comment. That is, I don't know how petebog came to the conclusion he did from reading your post. So, in other words, I am not here to argue with you about your bump ;)

On the sneezing, clamping can work, but as you admit, a sharp increase of pressure inside the airways is not good for one's health. My sneezes are particularly violent and come not in ones or twos but in sevens or eights. This seems to be genetic as my father's sneezes are also violent and repeated. I will NOT clamp my nose for you any other person (except where not to do so would lead to the contents of my nose visiting themselves upon you or other people, or things you or they might eat or drink). Lining my nasal passage with water completely removes the urge to sneeze and hugely improves absorption of drugs through my nasal mucosa so I will not only stick to that method but continue advocating it =D
Lol Oh don't worry I know your not here to argue knonk, i've read your posts a million times and know your not a fighter either. I knew you were just trying to explain it to pete, as was I, or maybe rather drill it into his head. IDK about you not clamping though, I assume one day you will clamp and it most likely will be specifically because of me.;) I feel you though, I rarely ever sneeze unless my nasal is agitated by something. As for violence that can vary greatly. Oh and so you know, you don't have to clamp fully, even I don't like to do this because you can clearly feel a very sharp increase in the pressure in ear canals(maybe?)/other ares you don't want pressure in. The key is to clamp your nose around 75% shut so the large mucous rockets won't be able to clear...well unless your sneeze is excessively violent(this way you won't plug it up completely alleviating a small portion of the pressure). I suppose your good with water though. Thinking back I noted no irritation at all, but then again my nose seems to be steel compared to everyone else's. Also if anyone with IM experience is willing to share a timeline/general structure I'd appreciate it(something like at T+5 the stimulation kicks in or at T+5 diss. kicks in and then stim/etc.).

i am honoured that anyone reads my posts once let alone a million times <3 and i'll honour you too by trying the Help?!?! Clamp (75% ) at least once! though i can't see how it could aid absorption in the same way water lining does. I think it's worth a shot for that reason alone, i sniffed a good volume of ketamine in 2011 but only as my stash dwindled did I try the water trick and that was a true revelation. the sneezes were ruining my ketatime so badly I had the needle out ready to IM, but our friend Marmalade suggested the water method to me and my skin remains unpunctured. it was a godsend!

Tried a 20mg dose of this in my time off last week, split into two ~10mg 'bumps' :p ;) an hour apart.

Really started kicking in at the 1h30m mark, found it increasingly hard to follow what was going on on tv, so switched to radio instead. One thing to note is that at points everything started to sound a bit tinny and echoey, a bit like low quality mp3 compression sometimes. I've noticed a similar thing on K before but not to this extent.

Overall, after 2h all I wanted to do was snuggle down on the sofa with tunes playing, definitely not feeling the stimulation/mania that people are getting from this. Found it pretty hard to walk without grabbing furniture to aid my balance so no chance of running off and doing something I'd regret!

Had a hint of visuals in that at times seemed to be on the brink of the shifting/breathing effect I get from the 2c's (worth noting I never get much in the way of visuals from anything I've tried yet). Once I remember looking down at the fag I was rolling and it and my hands seeming to be a long way away.

After ~5hrs was far enough back down to baseline to head down the pub and meet a few people without feeling too strange.

Not feeling that impressed with this stuff so far. Will probably try again sometime though, hopefully I'll be able to persuade someone to join me next time as I feel it would be a lot more fun with a tripping partner.

Tried a 20mg dose of this in my time off last week, split into two ~10mg 'bumps' :p ;) an hour apart.

Really started kicking in at the 1h30m mark, found it increasingly hard to follow what was going on on tv, so switched to radio instead. One thing to note is that at points everything started to sound a bit tinny and echoey, a bit like low quality mp3 compression sometimes. I've noticed a similar thing on K before but not to this extent.

Overall, after 2h all I wanted to do was snuggle down on the sofa with tunes playing, definitely not feeling the stimulation/mania that people are getting from this. Found it pretty hard to walk without grabbing furniture to aid my balance so no chance of running off and doing something I'd regret!

Had a hint of visuals in that at times seemed to be on the brink of the shifting/breathing effect I get from the 2c's (worth noting I never get much in the way of visuals from anything I've tried yet). Once I remember looking down at the fag I was rolling and it and my hands seeming to be a long way away.

After ~5hrs was far enough back down to baseline to head down the pub and meet a few people without feeling too strange.

Not feeling that impressed with this stuff so far. Will probably try again sometime though, hopefully I'll be able to persuade someone to join me next time as I feel it would be a lot more fun with a tripping partner.

i am guessing you have less of a dissociative tolerance than many in this thread. what are your typical doses of the other dissociatives you've tried?

Hard to say really as 3-m-p is the only dissociative I've been scared into carefully weighing out due to stories of mania and hospitalisation!

Ket I've dosed in lines and keys. Done with other experienced users so presumably the doses were 'standard', as far as that means anything. MXE is the only other I've tried and that I usually dose with a key again, but smaller and more careful doses than K..

I would agree that my tolerance is most likely relatively low compared to heavier users on here due to having done no K for a good 6 months and MXE only sparingly at weekends.

Yikes! Took about 15mg sublingually half an hour ago. The substance tasted like dirt and caused a dry, burning sensation under my tongue so prominent I decided to spit it out instead of swallowing it. Now I feel a slight burning in my stomach, since I probably swallowed little bits of it. Is this normal? I've taken 3-meo-pcp on one occasion before, about 5 mg sublingually and don't remember experiencing any foul reactions. It's from a reputable UK vendor.

its def more irritating than MXE under the tongue, even in minuscule amounts. From a reputable vendor not in UK.

Had been sitting on this compound for about 2 months and hadn't really had the time to try it as people were saying it had such a long afterlife. A group of 2 close friends and myself planned a weekend where we had no obligations for a few days and gave 'er a go. :D

Since it was our first time we each started with a 5mg dose taken orally in gelatin capsules. We started feeling effects at the 45 minute to 1h mark. It wasn't all too strong though so at the 1.5h mark we each decided to take another 5mg dose but sublingually this time. We held it under our tongue/swished it around our mouth for about 5 minutes before swallowing. Within 10 minutes we could feel the effects starting to hit us much more noticeably than the previous oral dose. In half an hour the effects seemed to have come close to the peak and it still wasn't too crazy so we each took another 5mg sublingually.

We're all extremely experienced with methoxetamine, and have also tried 4-MeO-PCP and ketamine on multiple occasions so I guess you could say we're fairly experienced with arylcyclohexylamines. We all agreed on 3-MeO-PCP feeling very similar to methoxetamine but the effects were just a bit of a different strangeness. We had a hard time describing the difference but it was a bit speedier, and we seemed to really enjoy talking about violent things. Not that we actually wanted to do any of these violent things but it was hilarious for us to discuss them. After we had become fairly comfortable with the effects we repeatedly smoked cannabis and took a bunch of random doses of methoxetamine throughout the rest of the night and a little bit of ketamine as well which all seemed to combine very smoothly. =D

We all had a good time but for the price of it compared to methoxetamine it just doesn't seem quite worth it even though the doses required are quite a bit lower. Another problem was that taking it sublingually was much more uncomfortable quite like 4-MeO-PCP. Next time we'll definitely start at a higher dose right away and may go with the rectal route as that's the only way we take 4-MeO-PCP as well now because of how it seems to chemically burn the inside of your mouth.

None of this is really news to this thread but I figured it'd help to give a good comparison between other arylcyclohexylamines and another reason I decided to write this was because none of us experienced any sort of long afterlife from it. Sure it has a slight one just like methoxetamine but nothing that should keep you from going to work the next day as it seems to have been described in this thread. We all felt that 4-MeO-PCP had a much longer or more noticeable afterlife.

Anyways in conclusion this seems like a pretty interesting compound and will definitely do some further research with it, but not sure if I'll purchase more once my stock is depleted unless the price becomes more affordable.

Would 10mg be an okay starting dose IM for some one who IM's around 45-60mg of MXE or snorts around 100-150mg?

Would 10mg be an okay starting dose IM for some one who IM's around 45-60mg of MXE or snorts around 100-150mg?

I haven't IM'd and my tolerance for MXE is almost certainly lower than yours - 100mg is a large snorted dose for me and dissolves my being. You haven't said what you achieve with your 100-150mg snorted dose but I personally wouldn't see the point in sniffing 150mg, I'd have lost track of things at about 120mg.

Anyway what I can do is say that 30mg of MXE is, for me, roughly equivalent to 15-20mg of 3-MeO-PCP in terms of stimulation. The relationship between dose and effect for these two chemicals is not really comparable because 3-MeO-PCP shows more stimulation and euphoria than MXE. I haven't pushed 3-MeO-PCP to fully dissociative doses because, as dose is increased, the stimulation becomes mania before psychedelic dissociation kicks in (for me anyway). But I find the combination of the two drugs can be psychedelic in ways that MXE alone doesn't come close to. Also in the right circumstances, and with a bit of luck, 3-MeO-PCP can be truly psychedelic before dissociation becomes prominent. I can't say I understand this but it's true. For me.

So assuming a 2:3 3-MeO-PCP:MXE proportionality, 10mg is probably OK for you, but I personally would want to start a bit lower, probably 5mg, as I wouldn't want to rely on cross-tolerance.

Finally if you read this thread there are people who feel satisfactory effects from just a few mg of 3-MeO-PCP. I'm not one of those people, yet I don't have much of dissociative tolerance. Perhaps you are sensitive to 3-MeO-PCP in a similar way to those other people. Perhaps their (and your) 3-MeO-PCP is of higher purity than mine. So for safety, start even lower!

Last edited:
Okay thanks for that, good to know.

I didn't really take into account the stimulation part, that was an excellent explanation of the differences between them and the dosing. I think I will start with 5mg and see how I go.

I figure IM will be the best way to dose this one, as ketamine and MXE both feel better IM'd. But this being a lot closer to PCP, could be different, PCP doesn't really exist in Australia. What is the best ROA for PCP? Maybe I should use that as a guide. I would like to keep the doses small as I won't be getting very much of this until I know if I will like it or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.