• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Highest you've ever been?

The highest I've ever been without losing consciousness was MDMA + LSD. I literally couldn't think, ended up with my head in some cute guys lap for 3+ hours making out. <3 My oldschool ravers. LOL

A single shot of heroin that leaves you gasping for breath is not a pleasant experience, however.

If we're talking psycadelics. I smoked some DMT( very weak DMT) while on a hit of some strong LSD(at least it felt strong to me) while inhaling nitrous from a canister. At one point my friend's apartment ceiling vanished and I felt like I was looking at the sky and could see stars. Although it didn't really phase me at first, I was just like huh there's no ceiling in this building that's cool.

If we are just talking fucked up, I would say the VERY dangerous combo of opiates/benzos/and copious amounts of alcohol. I was told I was playing beer pong somehow with my eye shut and drooling after taking some xanax/ snorting a few 8mg dilaudid/ and drinking how ever many beers. Stupid shit I know but that's one combo that will be sure to knock you the hell out, maybe forever so don't try at home kids.

Ooh, here's one:

Back when I was chipping with norcos and oxy, when about 40mgs of oxy would fuck me right up, I was driving around with ErgicMergic, and we stopped by this coffee shop that had live music, and at that point I had taken about 40mg hydrocodone. I was dissapointingly not as high as i would've liked to be, so i popped 60mg more, and took .25mg Alprazolam and smoked a bowl with EM, we went back in, enjoyed a little live music, went out for a cigarette, and WHAM! - Started nodding like crazy, took about 20 minutes for me to walk about 30 feet, just to go ask this cuban lady for a cigarette. I threw up in over 5 different parking lots on western blvd that night.

The most messed up I ever was would have to be the night that I ingested over 300 morning glory seeds, ate like 6 THC pills, and then had an edible with around 0.6 of chronic. I was just completely off in another world for some of the trip. I was hanging out with my friend who was also tripping when it began to seem like the house was massive and impossible to navigate. I then left his house and walked home and the music on my ipod became thousands of screaming voices. Cars were morphing into other things and I was seeing cop lights all over. When I got in the house, I sat in my chair and was looking back at my body which was red, blue, and purple and changing colors rapidly. I constantly felt like I was about to completely cross over into another world and whenever I sat down I would totally leave this dimension and go into something similar to a DMT trip. I also morphed into Hercules and became 8 feet tall during this trip, then I became an Eagle and it felt like I was soaring over the world. This was probably about the most intense experience I ever had with a drug. If you mean by high, an experience with just weed I think the highest I ever was would have to be the time I had an edible with a bunch chronic and was basically a retarded vegetable sitting on my sofa staring into space for hours muttering absurd things to myself and laughing at nothing.

Any Shulgin +4 experience. In one sense, it's about the quality of the experience rather than overt intensity. In another, it's as different as one's experience may be from sobriety as is theoretically possible.

ebola

As I was coming back to reality after my only ++++ experience I was thinking to myself that I never need to get fucked up ever again because I've reached "Terminal Intoxication." That didn't last long, but I don't really know if anything compares, it's apples and oranges. My craziest bender was klonopin+fuck tons of alcohol + oxy + MDMA + adderall + ritalin, all before 10am. I barely remember anything, but I don't remember ever being more fucked up.

Qualudes....definitely Qualudes. We popped them like candy back in the 70s. (God...I'm really dating myself!)

So random, but it was a combo of klonopin, suboxone, and seroquel. Plus some weed and champagne & orange juice.

Seroquel is generally gross, but I had just gotten out of the mental hospital a few days before. I went over to a friends house early in the am, already high as hell on klonopins (cant quite remember, but probably about 5 mgs). I took half a 8mg sub and then 2 seroquel, which I believe were 25 mcg.

Looking back it was probably dangerous, but I felt higher than I ever have before. More than shooting dope, even. Maybe not but that's how it felt at the time. I was on cloud nine. I was floating in heaven, everything felt luxurious anddreamy. It was a one time kind of thing I think, but damn.... It was nice.

This wasn't in a psychedelic way. But as a daft 19 year old I bombed 500mg of what I assumed was our usual weak speed. On the come up I felt as amazing as I have ever felt in my life. However, soon after that we were on our way to the hospital. Lesson well learned there!

Back in high school I took a tab of acid called Sunnies I think. It was the typical square paper and it had a picture of a sun (surprise) on one side. Forgot what was on the other. Anyways, I'm not really experienced with this stuff and that little piece of paper rocked my world.

My man I was hanging with loved to do shit while tripping so...we went shopping at the freaking mall. Man, I had the crazy wavy visuals like being underwater and my knees felt like they were clicking while I walked like "tick tock tick tock". I was worried about falling over plus the place was packed since it was Christmas season. I remember buying some pants and overpaying. Luckily the cashier was honest she was like, "Oh is that for me?". Fine ass Puerto Rican girl too, silky silver shirt. I probably made a fool of myself haha.

The rest of the day was pretty uneventful. Smoked lot's of weed too which wrecked me harder. It was fun. But I'm not really a fan of being psychedelics or being that fucked up. I generally like to maintain control.

Can't give many details because it's been 3-4 years since it happened, but the first time I mixed Adderall with weed - that shit was just beyond exhilarating. The definite downside, though, was that that was the beginning of me being off-and-on addicted to amphetamines for two years, which easily make up the worst years of my drug history. And I'm pretty sure literally out of all the times I did amphetamines, only one or two times did I not smoke weed simultaneously - the buzz from the combination was that addictive. Now I just smoke weed, which is cool to me...

Oh shit, and also, the first time I ever did synthetic cannabis - it was from this random gas station that my friend went to out of state and it came in one of those little round containers that you get chewing tobacco in...my pupils were entirely red after I'd smoked a bowl of it with my friends...this being said while I realize how stupid synthetic cannabis is, haven't touched that shit in a couple of years...

First time I had meth was pretty nuts, ate a couple decent sized crystals and it just floated round in my body for 3-4 days, 3 days and two nights wide awake, slept a few hours on the third night (i think, but may have been twilight twitching, not sure) and was still pretty tweaked the forth day. I crashed out for like twenty hours on the forth night and after a good feed I pulled up ok when it was all said and done, apart from an aching jaw that stuck around just over a week.
Probably have a few 'the highest I've been' stories but trust me I was well fucked from a few pretty crystals.
Not sure but I think it may have been 4-methylaminorex.

Last edited:
I swallowed 6 oxys when I was 16 and took 4 t3s. And about 4 lorezapam.Was so high I couldn?t pee I couldn?t throw up I thought I was over dosing. I was so relaxed I could hardly move.

Jealous haha. Need to try that one day. Do you taste it when you IV?

I think for me it was this time years back, I'd been up for a few days on a ck (cocaine and ketamine) bender then got pissed, took 20mg diazepam 3mg etizolam 2mg flubromazolam 100mg promethazine and 100mg DPH to go to sleep, then got a call I had to go out to help a friend, he picked me up and because I was so sleepy gave me some amphetamine to wake me up (as I had no coke left) after doing the mission we came back and I was so fucked on the amphet and sleep dep I just wanted to get FUBAR and made a cocktail bomb of 100mg MDMA, 20mg 2C-B, 20mg 2C-I, diphenidine and MXP (cant remember the dose on the last 2) then snort about 3g of warm freshly cooked s-isomer ket in a few minutes, then smoke loads of bongs, fuck knows what made me think this was a good idea to do all at once, because I was beyond deluded afterwards holing and tripping absolute balls at the same time.

Was good times!

But a fucking dangerous combo!!! Do NOT try!!!

Or another time after being up all night on LSD, MDMA, K, weed and nitrous balloons, on the comedown took MXE and more K, smoked a fat changa (dmt) spliff mixed with weed and did more K and hit a double nitrous right as the changa and mxe peaked at the same time, sat outside in a forest, the trees were dancing and surrounded me like they were hugging me and the floor was changing 100s of different greens and browns whirlpooling, it was fucking nuts =D

Last edited:
Jealous haha. Need to try that one day. Do you taste it when you IV?

not sure if you're being serious. But from that other thread i was telling you in...you need to never touch dissociatives again or you will be in pain permanently for life. This is not a joke ppl have killed themselves from IC pain.

as drug addict i know that you will push it till you are in some horrible pain for months on end (this is what i did)....hopefully at that point you can make some sort of recovery and will have the motivation to quit most drugs irritating to the bladder along with all foods you used to enjoy.

Yes you taste it...it tasted like a hospital or disinfectant or something.

Lsd hands down . took a peice of paper and felt it within 20 minutes . strongest trip I've ever had .. It was 100 times stronger than any blotter I've ever had ... But there's still time . see you around space cowboy

When I did my ibogaine flood dose, I was dreaming whether awake or asleep for 3 days and nights. Absolutely no ability to be able to tell when I was dreaming, I thought it was all real at the time. On the third day some friends brought me to their house and oh the stories of my total lack of making sense from moment to moment.

On 2C-E once, I witnessed reality deconstructing, my past and future potential paths branching out into different probabilities, and I nearly decided to kill myself with a kitchen knife because I believed if the trip came to its conclusion I would unmake all of reality.

Other than that, fucking alcohol... I've done the most stupid and out of control stuff on alcohol. But I wouldn't really call being blackout drunk "high" exactly... alcohol fucks you up more than almost anything else though.

Smoked a bowl of meth, then 2 hours later did a .4 shot.

I was dizzy for the first several minutes but then felt like god.

Or maybe facing a 3 gram blunt then driving a minivan to the mall. The thing swerves like a marshmallow, i prefer the scion.