• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Highest you've ever been?

Highest I've ever been from a drug taken orally would have to be DXM. Nothing compares to a 4th-plateau DXM trip.

Second that. Holy shit I've had some crazy times robo trippin I didn't even remember.

Mda is insane. I once took a cap of some mda I bagged up out of a gram.
Prolly 150 mgs and I was fucked. Drove on the come up to get to my girls from coppin a bag, felt like i was flying a spaceship!

Highest i ever got on amphetamines was when I shot 2 points of meth, coughed, yakked, and the rush was so strong i literally fell to the floor and couldn't see anything for a few seconds. Once the rush was over, i was still so stimulated that it was hard to move because of this electric energy charging through my body so fast that it countered whatever energy i was using to try and move. I felt like my body was extremely heavy, yet extremely light. Weird times, that was the last time i shot meth. I also popped several roxicet 15mg pills throughout the whole experience.

Back when i was first using heroin, just snorting, i got so high i couldnt swallow. My best friend, my bf and i were all hanging out at Delores Park in SF, just sitting on the grass at night after snorting a ton of dope, & i went to swallow & i just couldnt. I tried a few times, no dice, & i got a little scared, but told myself if i was awake & able to walk i must not be ODing... Took a few deep breaths & tried not to think about it. About 20 mins later i managed to swallow& felt so relieved, lol. I was SO high that night.

Mda is insane. I once took a cap of some mda I bagged up out of a gram.
Prolly 150 mgs and I was fucked. Drove on the come up to get to my girls from coppin a bag, felt like i was flying a spaceship!

Yeah, MDA will fuck your shit up. And the visuals from high dose MDA are no joke... I've seen some wild shit on MDA.

As for robo trippin... Yeah, one of the coolest visuals I ever had, I was lying in my room in the bed in the dark and I was looking up at the ceiling... I started to feel cold and next thing I knew I was flying up the side of a snowy mountain that appeared right in the middle of the room... I felt the snow hitting me, the wind, everything.

And I rode roller coasters constantly.

I wish I could robo trip again but I just did it so much that I am completely desensitized to the trip from it now :(

Back when i was first using heroin, just snorting, i got so high i couldnt swallow. My best friend, my bf and i were all hanging out at Delores Park in SF, just sitting on the grass at night after snorting a ton of dope, & i went to swallow & i just couldnt. I tried a few times, no dice, & i got a little scared, but told myself if i was awake & able to walk i must not be ODing... Took a few deep breaths & tried not to think about it. About 20 mins later i managed to swallow& felt so relieved, lol. I was SO high that night.
What is it about Dolores that just sends people overboard? Hahaha. A few friends and I were dabbing at Dolores and one of my friends got a dab that was too intense for her (low tolerance to cannabis, especially extracts) so she just kinda laid there and was like "fuck fuck fuck fuck Im so high fuck fuck" then didnt say a word for 30min. After that she just proclaimed "okay Im good now"

Not quite sure, the main contenders are:

A generous amount of a friends home-made DMT + absolutely ridiculous amounts of Nitrous Oxide (that's the most "gone" I've ever been)

This GHB plus meth plus kpins plus herbs is sure doing me proper.

And my personal favorite trip to the moon: high grade/dose MDMA + Heroin/Oxy. It's like an ever-so-slightly-psychedelic-speedball. Add a benzo as the MDMA wears off... heaven.

What is it about Dolores that just sends people overboard? Hahaha. A few friends and I were dabbing at Dolores and one of my friends got a dab that was too intense for her (low tolerance to cannabis, especially extracts) so she just kinda laid there and was like "fuck fuck fuck fuck Im so high fuck fuck" then didnt say a word for 30min. After that she just proclaimed "okay Im good now"

that happened the first time i dabbed, since it was too big, and I hadn't smoked in over a year and a half prior to that.

Haha yeah, those first few times of dabbing are so intense its awesome. For the remainder of the weekend I always prepped her dab by giving her about half of the amount I would do since my tolerance wasnt the highest either.

My first time of doing lsd,i broke through with DMT.Almost level 5 psychedelic experience.

Vaped a few bowls of DMT at the peak of 4 strong drops of lsd from a vial. On my 8th hit of dmt I was lost.

Probably the other night, railed a few bags of H, took 3 Hydro's, and 8mg Xanax coupled with alcohol. I've never nodded or blacked out like that ever in my life before. Not a combo I'll be doing again.

Probably the other night, railed a few bags of H, took 3 Hydro's, and 8mg Xanax coupled with alcohol. I've never nodded or blacked out like that ever in my life before. Not a combo I'll be doing again.

Stay safe brotha

You know the more I think about this thread the more I want to say on mushrooms.

The most significantly my consciousness has been altered in a positive way has been a 10 mg insufflated 2C-T-7 trip, my first time with the compound. The visuals were unbelievable and I commanded a great degree of control over them, which I was unfamiliar with. There wasn't much in terms of euphoria that I recall, but the mental aspects of the experience were very analytical and peaceful, offering a very enlightening experience.
I also dosed roughly 400 mg of MDMA orally in one go, which 30 minutes later resulted in an almost complete inability to speak due to an overwhelming nausea, which caused me to vomit while my entire field of vision bubbled like a lava lamp. This was an uncomfortable comeup that could have been avoided by spacing the dose out, 400 mg is twice my normal dose and I suppose I simply needed the learning experience to appreciate the nature of these compounds. After vomiting my visuals died down to typical MDMA eyes, just a lively glow of my surroundings, and the experience remains one of my most memorable. Other than that, I have had a scary experience with salvia where I felt a force pulling my consciousness from my body into a bright white light, which I interpreted as my death, spooking me.
Also, I have had 'green-outs' with cannabis, where I become faint, soaked in sweat, lose vision, ears begin ringing and I basically lost all touch with reality, passing out. It was scary the first time, but there is always the voice in the back of my mind that I'm unlikely to be that first person in history to die from cannabis.

I would have to say the time I took 10-15 blue/red diamonds (MDMA +..???) + 12 shots vodka + weed in about 4 hours.
I remember one part of the trip. I was in my ex gfs bathroom and looked in the mirror. At this point my goatee point grew extra long, my eyes went dark black with no white, my skin turned red and I grew horns. I think that I become some sort of demon or Satan.
Worst come down ever.

^Dude that shit's would've been deadly or if you're lucky it would atleast have landed you in the hospital if you had strong pills. For example the 230mg pills that are are currently in circulations.