• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Highest you've ever been?

i have to say it would be the time i munched 3 tabs of rocket fuel and proceeded to hallucinate and puke for the [better?] part of a day.

In reference to the ONE heroin experience every junkie had. I remember it was about two or three years ago. I hadn't done dope in about a week and banged one cap and instantly got the odd head high one feels before overdosing. Yet I remained conscious somehow. Just started chuckling to myself in my car like "whoa that was a close one. You missed this guy God". Proceeded to stumble to the neighborhood park and walk around aimlessly for hours smoking cigs and enjoying the blissful apathy heroin is known for.

any of the times i snorted suboxone were equivalent to what I imagine heaven is supposed to be

one night compulsively redosing methylone i reached 600-800 mg and it was one of the most intense euphoric moments ive had

This is a tough one...I feel like I have several "highest ever" experiences. Many trips to outer space so I could look out a different colored window each time.

The first [only] time I tried salvia always stands out to me. I was sitting outside at a friend's house, it must've been winter-ish because the wood on the deck had some ice on it. No shoes on, maybe socks? I remember someone helping me hit it properly, and then I was WOOOOSHED inside my head. I believed my feet were stuck tight to the deck, like it was trying to make them part of itself. I tried to ask people to help me, I couldn't move, I don't know if I was actually speaking aloud... It was lonely, weird, and scary, and not something I want to repeat.

Mushroom journey through the woods began on a beach as I watched the moonrise - which was actually the eye of a purple octopus in the sky. Later that evening I went blind to this world and found myself in a stained glass cathedral of trees. I knew I was looking at some trees, but the glorious patterns and colors were not what trees look like most of the time... Hours later I was trying to use my cell phone to get a cab home to my cat (who I had to keep telling myself was going to have tea waiting for me). Took long enough to find and dial a number, and when I finally got that far I couldn't speak. Alas.

Meth super-highs for me are usually at the end of a short binge on really clean stuff...I think the sleep deprivation works well to get me into that fuzzy spot I like so much. I also get a burst of crazy euphoria if I'm coming down and eat a serrano... salmon sometimes does it for me too. Haha! The initial rush from some new shit I had today was pretty awesome, but nothing that made me teleport out of this dimension :)

I was coppin and it was about the second year I had been getting high. I was trying to find something good and ran into this dude I was locked up with, he said there is some good dope called Tiger Woods, well I got it copped it and I was high as shit. They only stayed out about a week but that was in 1996 and I remember it 15 years later, its amazing how you can remember good dope, but they were only out a week.

Yeah idk how to even compare heroin to like LSD moments as far as intensity goes but I guess I interpreted the thread as "high" in like a dangerous sense, not like in a good way.

My best good high (not that heroin wasnt a good feel, but like best high I remember) was definitely the first time doing acid and just walking around on a perfect day with two friends in high school. It was back when I had weed to just throw away and we just smoked a lot and talked about some deep shit. Not gonna go into detail but they werent exactly from the stablest families, and I feel like a dick for saying that because mine isnt really either, but it leads to some interesting discussions a lot of 17 year olds arent having imo.

I guess the first day of uni where I dosed methadone, morphine, clonazepam and nitrazepam toghether with some dexedrine. Wasn't enough to keep me awake and a mate had to stop me from nodding out standing up in the middle of the road.

i can't single out one instance since "high" is kind of a hard thing to define, since there are so many different kinds of highs, and so I've posted a few times on this thread already, all discussing different instances, so heres one I havent mentioned:

I had been bingeing on blow since the day before, when I bought about 2 grams, and it was the best coke that I had (and still have) ever bought. By this point in the day, I had done quite a bit, but eventually, it had seemed to stop working. So I racked up four FAT lines, about two inches long and 1cm wide (roughly a 1/3 gram, and my tolerance was definitely not what it is now, and I cant emphasize enough how insanely good that coke was) and railed them, along with a small bump of "china white" heroin (I was nursing both cocaine and heroin addictions, and combined them a little too often). As I stepped outside, I felt slightly dizzy, so I sat down. What followed was an intense rush, hallucinations, nausea, anxiety and dysphoria. My first overdose of any kind. Luckily, a friend of mine was prescribed lorazepam, and gave me 2 .5mg tablets, and I crushed and snorted them, and I was fine.

This was when I was 15 years old, and rather than putting me off cocaine, this experience simply made me aware of the intense rush that cocaine is capable of producing, and within a week I switched my ROA to smoking, and about two weeks after that I had started IVing.

Not exactly sure how you determine the highest you've been...

Once did a hit of coke and then smoked a blunt. Even though I'd smoked before this was my first time actually feeling something from it. I was in my friend's car and don't remember driving back to his house at all. It felt like there was a huge spider underneath my skin, at the base of my neck. I knew it wasn't real though so I didn't freak. I kept sort of nodding out and just generally feeling like I wasn't in control of how I was feeling. Then I had to pee and was having some sort of internal debate of whether I should go the bathroom and was afraid I was going to piss my pants. haha. Weed always made me feel paranoid or freaked out and just really isn't enjoyable for me.

Once did double the amount of H I normally do and instead of feeling the warm fuzzies I just felt incredibly nauseous. For me, when I am dope nauseous, the only thing that helps me feel a bit better is to just lie flat in bed. If I move the tiniest bit I feel awful. Then I yacked and spent the rest of the night feelin like shit.

First time I ever injected dope was amazing! It was a bag with three little grayish rocks. Rumor is that it was cut with fentanyl. Shot one little rock and was in heaven. Couldn't even see my phone keyboard to text and it was the most intense euphoria I've ever felt. Never had that dope again so I don't know if was just because it was my first time or if it was quality stuff.

There was about 5 of us snorting through a gram of MXE, I wouldn't know how much I did but it was quite a lot. Incredible experience. We ended up putting mattresses on the roof to watch the sun rise, the next day I felt amazing.

Definitely was my experience last week.

I had gathered a few really trusted friends to go on an epic journey through our minds. Preparations included glowsticks, gum, energy drinks and borrowing a FAT subwoofer from a friend.

The set up was at my house, in a big open room with one bed. We set up another air mattress, and got the speakers situated in the middle of the room for all around sound. Also borrowed a $300 projector from my parents and had the Xbox visualizer up on the wall. Trippy as fuck lol. Turned all the lights off and blacked out the windows so it was completely dark, and had a spinning orb of light that put out colored beams of light everywhere.

All my friends took 20mg of 2C-B and 130-150mg doses of MDMA to begin, but me and my best friend had taken 115mg MDMA along with 50mg MDA for a total of 175mg. We pop our pills with some monster as a chaser for the caffeine, and began to come up as I spun some records until I was too high to continue.

The comeup took a VERY long time though, after a while I was really scared I had gotten some cut product! (I reagent tested of course, but that can't tell the purity.) After about 45 minutes my best friend and I took another 100mg MDA, while two other hardcore friends took another 100mg. Still though, we were all not coming up very hard at all when we should have been rolling. After an hour and a half, I was getting really scared! I decided to try and salvage what I thought would be an extremely weak MDMA roll, and the 4 of us did 50mg of MDMA and 50mg of ketamine in a line. Well, right after we did that the rest of it kicked in LOL.

Was suddenly rolling BALLS. Harder than I ever had before, all I could do was lay down with a growing feeling of love in my chest. The ketamine was hitting HARD too, and the 2C had just started kicking.

After that, it's really all a blur haha. The euphoria was off the charts though, an undeniable sensation of love exploding from my chest into waves of cosmic bliss. I just laid back on the air mattress watching the Visualizer on the projector, so much epicness was had over the next few hours.. really wish I could explain or really remember it lol. Was absolutely insane though, I know that!!

Over the next few hours the party just kind of tapered out, eventually everyone had left and I just sat there relaxing with ketamine and smoking shit tons of weed. Fuck, so amazing <3 Wish I could go back to that time lol, definitely the highest I've ever been... although I'll be sure to surpass it soon.

another close contender is the time I washed my old vial of LSD:
http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/threads/...(Hash)-(Vodka)-A-visit-from-the-spirit-beings

which is exactly what I'm planning to do next, again =D

Oh I just remembered a kind of scary high. I had done some dope and eaten a few dillies. Boyfriend and I went to bed, I was lying on my stomach with my face right in the pillow. Well, since my face was all smooshed in the pillow I couldn't breathe too well (and had the usual respiratory depression). But for whatever reason I absolutely could not get my body/head to move so I could breathe. Not like I was paralyzed or anything, just sluggish. I just remember flappin my hands about a bit until my boyfriend finally noticed, asked what was wrong and gave me a little shake which got my damn face out of the pillow. (He didn't know about the drugs so he probably just chalked it up to a nightmare). Then I nodded off/fell asleep. It was a bit scary at the time but obviously doesn't keep me from using haha.

The first time I did DPT while on a tab of acid. The DPT kicked the Acids ass. Might as well have been sober before I insufflated that line. Also the event me and my friends have come to call the Mephedrone Rainforest.

5meodmt by a country mile. it makes acid and shroom trips seem mundane by comparison.

huffing nitrous on the comedown was excellent too...

alasdair

I think I had just turned 21 and my parents went out of town for a week. We have a really nice house with a pool in the backyard so I already had called my close friends and told them I wanted to throw a pool party. Before I know it there are about 15 of us getting wasted. My buddy had brought over some mushrooms, mdma, and some potent cocaine. I popped the e and had been snorting coke for a short period. When the sun went down, we each ate about 3.5 grams of lab shrooms. Fast forward an hour later I am in the pool with the disco light system going. I would put goggles on and go under water and just stare at all of the lights. At that moment I think I was the happiest I have ever been just because at that point in my life, I had no worries or anxietys so it really felt like I was meant to be there at that exact moment in life. I will surely never forget it.

Mine was probably my first time rollin on a yellow pikachu.

Or a couple months ago I took a red mortal kombat. That shit was intense.

First time I really got faded I snorted two generic oxycodone 15s. Fallin asleep pukin pure bliss.

First lsd trip was awesome. At edc chi town such a sensory overload with my 2 brothers.

Highest I've ever been from a drug taken orally would have to be DXM. Nothing compares to a 4th-plateau DXM trip. Second in line would be 2C-T-7 and alcohol. I was so gone that it was not even funny. I'll never forget that trip... Fukushima happened right about the time I hit the plateau... Third in line is AMT. I had snorted, smoked, and ingested around 120mg of it and at the peak I was so jacked that my jaw was chattering so when I spoke, my words came out through the chattering teeth... Scared the shit out of my friend but I was in heaven. Wouldn't have cared one bit if I died at that point I was so high I just didn't care.

Nasally - DPT

Smoked - DMT/5-MeO-DMT (its a toss up between the two because in a lot of ways my experience on 5-MeO-DMT was more intense than my DMT experience)

Rectally - Two green ladies (tested MDA and caffeine by Edata) - I was rolling so hard when they hit that I was melting into the floor. It gave a completely new definition to the term "FLOORED" - I couldn't get off the floor for about 3 hours. My eyes were wobbling so much that I was having full-blown outright hallucinations. Absolutely nuts!