• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Stories of being caught by parents

& oops I didn't really read the second half of that until now. My deepest condolences for your loss... Maybe she can read your apology from up there :)

ehh ive been caught many times, sadly once or twice with a needle in my arm. one of the funniest was when i had gotten some alprazolam powder and dosed incorrectly. i come down in the morning and my mom asked me what i was on..'nothing'..'what day is it today?'..'tuesday'..'its friday.' lol kinda hard to deny that one.

Thats a good one. My parents always try to trick me with that one.

^ My mom always just blocks my path to my room or wherever she thinks I'm goin and wont let me pass until I look her in the eyes. Ugh and she can see it every time

ok,...i was about 16 and my mom is like the sweetest anti dug person in the world ,

shes told me all my life to plzz not try drugs cause there evil ect.

so one day i roll a joimt in the bathroom and forget to put my baggie back in my pocket , and left it on the bathroom sink...about 5 min latter i think of it and shes allready in there....FUCK! SHE COMES OUT CRYING :-( WITH THE BAG IN HER HANND! saying :"what is this?" why are you doing this ...well ill do it to....and then spills some out and EATS IT!...LOL i couldent belive it i felt so bad cause she was crying nd ident even know that eating eat wouldent do anything but she thout she would hurt her self by doing so....to make me scared, any way the sick part is she put the rest of the baggie in her "bathrobe" so i leave the house in inbarsement ans shame. then being the stoner that i am and calling my dealler who wasent around....i was trippin cause i used to mok a eighth 1/8 a day went back home hours later she was sleeping and checked her "bahrobe" to see if it was there and IT WAS! ....so i emptyed it out in another baggie and went out side and picked some grass of the grond riped it up in shreds and put it back in the bag then put it back in her "bathrobe"! i kknew she wouldent know the differnce and just throw it away the next day ....and thats what happen.....it makes me feel bad writein this cause my mom has passed away and this was a day that i made her feel so bad :-( i feel like crying just thinking about all the bad stuff i did to make her feel bad .....but i was just a dumb kid and i was a "only child " so she loved me more the anything so she fogave me, but i just wish i could of ben a better son :-(

i hate myself for hurting her so much ....but thank god tat she was such a amazing and understaning mom i was truly blessed to have her!

hah this is a funny and touching story!

my favorite part is "bathrobe" being in quotes three times... seriously, what is the deal with this alleged "bathrobe"?

p.s. we've all hurt the ones we love, its only natural :)

The first time I got caught by my parents was when I came home for christmas break during my freshman year of college and was smoking a bowl with a buddy outside on my porch when I thought my parents and brothers were asleep...

My dad walks out because he heard us laughing uncontrollably and wondered what the hell was up, from inside (we had glass doors that led to the porch) he sees me pass the bowl to my buddy, which we had just packed again, and burst outside to say something to me. He looks at me, looks at my best friend who hes known for years, then looks at the bag of weed and bowl in my friends hand and says "hey...what are you guys doing...wait a minute...can i see that.." and then he did the last thing I thought he'd do...he TAKES A FUCKING HIT...and then says "alright guys, be careful, don't drive anywhere and for fucks sake DONT LET YOUR MOTHER KNOW"

and thats all that was ever said about it. He's also found cocaine on me when I've come home for the holidays and just laughs and tells me not to get fired from my badass job...haha

I got caught for the first time in a messed up way; shouldn't have even gotten caught. Myfamily was gone for the weekend at a sporting tournament, so I had the house to my self. I had a big party on Friday, and was gonna have a smoking/other drug party on Saturday. I had a few beers (was a lightweight back then) and smoked a load of bud (pretty gone by this time) and then I get a call from my parents (i had no caller ID). They said that my sister's team was eliminated, so they weren't staying the night. They said that they had already driven the entire way, and where on my street. Then they asked why the driveway was full of cars, and someone was bringing a case of beer in. They then said the color and brand of one of my good friends car (who was there). I confessed on the phone and then they told me that they were actually at a hotel 120 miles away. Big Time Bummer:(

Could've got away with it easily. Never should have fessed up.

I did a lot of stuff that my parents knew about in High School. They never seemed to care too much, as long as it wasn't all the time.

lol wow that must of sucked. you didnt get in trouble?

My mom used to be so strict about drugs til recently...getting caught with pot almost got me kicked out, but she started smoking again and has chilled out a lot. Last year she found three of my rolls and just asked what they were and gave them back to me.

I was sitting in my room one day with a half pound or pound of mushrooms sitting in piles all around me, and a postal scale with an 8th dangling from it as I weighed it out. The door to my bedroom burst open and my dad was 4ft away from me gawking. There was no hiding this mess.

Luckily I bribed him with a couple grams tucked into his hand and he never said much about it again.

^ LOL the mental picture of you shoving shrooms in your dads hand as you are shoving him out the door and telling him not to worry about it is priceless.

pwned

Probably one of the first times I got caught/busted for doing blow was back in the day. We had a big party the night before and got all drunk which of course led to scoring cocaine. So we stayed up all night long snorting it. Then the next morning I went outside to work on my car. My dad was there to help me as were a few friends I was hanging with during the night long binge. At one point I was laying on my back underneath the fender and my dad was standing over me. He said "Son, you still have some powder in your nose, might want to take care of that." Owned. Glad those days are over!

When I was a freshman in high school, I smoked weed a lot and occasionally took hydrocodone and shit like that, but nothing serious. Well on the LAST DAY of the school year, I woke up to find a printed-out page from my friend's LiveJournal placed on my chest. The page said something about us going to the park and getting stoned, with the part about me smoking circled in Sharpie.
That summer sucked..and my parents were always suspicious of me until I moved out and they gave up. Granted, I was constantly fucked up on all sorts of drugs, so it was not without reason.

Then there was the time I went home to visit, and my dad found a needle in my car. He asked me if any of my friends were diabetic, and I proceeded to blame it on my friend who was in rehab at the time. Luckily, they already knew she was in rehab so it didn't seem like a lie. I just pretended to be extremely grossed out by it. "Oh God, don't touch it, you're going to get hepatitis or something."

It was cute how naive he was. "It looks like an insulin needle." Yeah, as opposed to those heroin needles!

haha nice^^

Probably one of the first times I got caught/busted for doing blow was back in the day. We had a big party the night before and got all drunk which of course led to scoring cocaine. So we stayed up all night long snorting it. Then the next morning I went outside to work on my car. My dad was there to help me as were a few friends I was hanging with during the night long binge. At one point I was laying on my back underneath the fender and my dad was standing over me. He said "Son, you still have some powder in your nose, might want to take care of that." Owned. Glad those days are over!

what happen after?

my dad found my stash when i was like 14...
went to go grab my bowl and weed, they where both there, but then i grab my lighter, and its some wierd ghetto lighter with no fluid in it..
.. then while havin a smoke with my dad in the garage a few years ago in one of his drawers in there i found the lighter he took from me with the date he took it from me written on it... hahahhha must have sentimental value or somethin

I've come home from being "out" for only about 20 minutes many times. I've talked to my mother while orbiting in outer space, stoned out of my mind. I've smoked pot with friends in my basement, had drinking parties, rolled a couple of times down there, all without her knowing.

However, the one time I had no sleep (legit, not that "coming down" or amped out no sleep), my mom thought I was stoned. After heavy insistence on her part that I WAS stoned, and me saying the antithesis, we concluded to go our separate ways.

Go figure that au naturale sleep dep would be the one mental state that would make me look suspicious!

Although part of me deep down thinks she knows about all of it...

One time, when I was about 15 or so, Me and my friends had access to this pretty good blotter acid.We'd all been tripping out a couple times that week with no real problems, no bad trips, no one getting busted etc. So I go out with one of my close friends, and a couple other people and we decide we're gonna trip and smoke some weed at this one guys house while his dads at work (He worked the night shift somewhere)not that his dad cared anyway, hell his dad smoked with us many times, but thats another story. So anyway, all pop about 3-4 hits, and by the time we get to buddy's house, we're all coming up and we decide to blaze some weed. So we smoke a couple bowls and by now we're peaking.

We are fucked up colors are swirling, faces are twirling around melting into each other and spinning around, and we can't stop laughing. I'm loving it, really enjoying myself and my buddy seems to be too. Well, he's no where near as experienced as me at taking higher doses of acid, this is probably the most he'd ever taken and this was some damn good shit. Haven't found any that could measure up in quite awhile.

But anyway, we're all good and having a good night, when we decided to walk around abit and enjoy the outdoors. My buddy got these bad vibes from my friends dog and started tripping out that it was gonna attack. He tells me to run, and runs out of the apartment,and by the time we get our shoes on and get outside, (which seemed relatively quick) he was no where in sight. It turned out he'd ran about 5 blocks up to the prestige hotel, where he caused a scene, and the ambulance and cops came and took him to the ER.

Long story short, we realize we can't find him anywhere after about 30 minutes of looking at that he'll find his way back.Well I'm on Probation, and the cops pull up. We talk to the cops, and the whole time the guys face is spinning,his mouth is moving around and just the general distortion. And I go to the same gym as this cop and occasionally worked out with him.
Anyway, Some shit goes down and I decide to go home. Well its like 1 in the morning by this point.So I walk the 45 minute long walk to my mom's house(where I was living at the time) talking to myself and tripping the fuck out in general, and then when I get there, I open the door and go to head down to my room. Well, this woke up my Step dad who was sleeping on the couch, and he asked me what I was doing home, cause I'd said I was crashing at my friends place. So high as fuck and in no mind to come up with a half decent lie, I just said my friend went to the ER, and I decided to crash here or something. He's like okay okay and acts like every things all cool.

I go downstairs to my room tripping out, and decide I'll just chill and watch some TV listen to some Music maybe and then my mom comes down stairs. She asks about my friend and I give her some bullshit story about why he ended up in the E.R, trying to be quite as possible to not wake anyone else up. Meanwhile my mom's flickering different colors, floating at least a foot above the ground and her face is moving in different directions, doing that weird 'spinny' thing I get when i'm really high. She could totally tell I was fucked up, and told me to go to sleep, and said I was waivering from side to side. She was upset, but by then she knew there was nothing she could do but be more suspicious and try to stop me. I can't remember if this is before she got that guy and they tried to pull that intervention or awhile before it.

She never caught me with drugs in the house but she accused me of hiding drugs in the roof...Oh and there was the times she smelt me having my midnight Joint, and came down to bust me, but she was always too late and I'd be curled up in my bed, ready to pass out. She'd still be upset about pot in her house,but she accepted pot. Hell, she gave me mushrooms one time on new year, and my grandpa's given me pot before.

Its just the Coke,Opiates,LSD and E that they don't really like, and the frequency of my use back then.

^ My mom always just blocks my path to my room or wherever she thinks I'm goin and wont let me pass until I look her in the eyes. Ugh and she can see it every time

orangelicker, you got so many crazy and amusing stories. But you always get caught! Why do you keep getting wasted then? Just wait a bit..

Also, is your family religious? You should write a profile on your mom ;)

Yes, I always get caught. Partly because my mother was a hawk and she is smart, and partly because I was dumb. I don't really do anything anymore apart from smoking every once in a while.

And yes my family is pretty religious... I will write more when I get the time.

Yes, I always get caught. Partly because my mother was a hawk and she is smart, and partly because I was dumb. I don't really do anything anymore apart from smoking every once in a while.

And yes my family is pretty religious... I will write more when I get the time.

You have a fan reader waiting :D.

I was 16.

it was mothers day.

i got caught by my mom fucking this girl in her bed with an ounce of weed on the night stand. (only way tis coulda been worse is if there were dirty rigs and if i was gay)

it was awkward forever afterwards

the end.