Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Stories of being caught by parents

My mum found my cream-whipper once,
and said to me...

..."Whats this bong doing in your room?"

lol.

Then she thought an FM transmitter was a breathalyzer.
I left it in her car once when I was listening to my ipod through it while driving..

double lol.

lol yea, sometimes my dad will question the stuff i have to now because he thinks everything i do includes something to do with weed

More to add... The last thing my parents found out I was doing was some coke, but they really didn't have to know. I ended up in the hospital the day after a night of coke heroin and temazepam. The hospital piss tested me and only found the coke in my system, and since I was in a hospital away from home I was trying to get through the whole situation without letting my parents know too much. Well since I was going home the next week and having an EEG my mom wanted all the ER records from my few days in the hospital. Since I tested positive for coke and my mom was gonna find out anyways, I told her over the phone what I tested positive for. She knew that I had used in the past but I told her I quit putting shit in my nose. That and the fact that I ended up in the hospital didn't make her very happy to say the least. In the end the hospital didn't end up faxing my records down so I told my mom for nothing, and this week back home hasn't been nearly as fun because of it :(

One time, my mom came into my room with the full bottle of OC80s (no label on the bottle) I had sitting on my counter in her hand. Asked me "what are these?"
I straight up told her, "these are OxyContin, 80mg time-release pain pills. They are kind of like your hydrocodone, but a little stronger."
She looked pretty concerned, and asked something else, but I don't remember what. After that, she walked back to the restroom and put the pills back on the counter. No more questions after that. She didn't ask how strong they were, or anything like that. And I didn't tell her that I crushed them up to snort.

wow these are some awesome stories. How can some parents really just walk away from stuff like that and not say anything about it??

My mum found my cream-whipper once,
and said to me...

..."Whats this bong doing in your room?"

lol.

Then she thought an FM transmitter was a breathalyzer.
I left it in her car once when I was listening to my ipod through it while driving..

double lol.

LOL! The ignorance from some of the older generation or non drug users can be quite amusing sometimes :D

LilC reppin Chitown lol!
one time my dad caught me rippin bowls in my room he took it from me and he went downstairs and put some of it in his cigarette. He said that it was "not your average shit" and he got mad paranoid lol. Man my family has caught me smoking weed so many times they really dont give a shit anymore cause they know im not gonna stop.

^ you kno wut it is! chitown stand the fuck up :D

One time, my mom came into my room with the full bottle of OC80s (no label on the bottle) I had sitting on my counter in her hand. Asked me "what are these?"
I straight up told her, "these are OxyContin, 80mg time-release pain pills. They are kind of like your hydrocodone, but a little stronger."
She looked pretty concerned, and asked something else, but I don't remember what. After that, she walked back to the restroom and put the pills back on the counter. No more questions after that. She didn't ask how strong they were, or anything like that. And I didn't tell her that I crushed them up to snort.

My heart would have stopped beating if I saw my mom holding a bottle of oc 80's in her hand for fear that she would flush them and shit :(

oh yea, i know my dad would flush them no matter what they were.

are there any parents on this forum that would like to share when they caught there kids??

i would like to hear a different perspective

first it was some glass years back
over the next couple years glass and various buds and scales
then came one a little heavier: pharmacy bottle 100 1mg xanax footballs(empty), pharmacy bottle of 100 2mg ativan, 5 fits of acid, 3 dif larger pill bottles of headies, and a grinder.

The only thing they seemed to worry about was the weed and i wondered why as at this point i was already an opiate addict. Luckily time where i have to worry about my parents 'catching' me doing anything they don't approve of has passed.

one time my dad caught me rippin bowls in my room he took it from me and he went downstairs and put some of it in his cigarette. He said that it was "not your average shit" and he got mad paranoid lol.

hahahah, damn

- - -

Once I was on mushrooms hanging out at home with my friend while my mom was at work. It was a great, fun trip and we laughed the whole time. At one point I put on a beanie and some sunglasses and outlined my mouth in a thick line of lipstick, it was so hilarious to us that we were just sitting on the ground in the living room next to the front door laughing so hard we cried. Right then the door swings open and my mom walks in and sees us, and all I could say was "I can't believe you just walked in right now." Man, did my friend stiffen up like a board in fear. I felt awesome and confident, and it was one of the few times I was able to play the situation off and avoid trouble.

About eight years later I told her I was on mushrooms that day, and she said "I thought something was up."

More to add... The last thing my parents found out I was doing was some coke, but they really didn't have to know. I ended up in the hospital the day after a night of coke heroin and temazepam. The hospital piss tested me and only found the coke in my system, and since I was in a hospital away from home I was trying to get through the whole situation without letting my parents know too much. Well since I was going home the next week and having an EEG my mom wanted all the ER records from my few days in the hospital. Since I tested positive for coke and my mom was gonna find out anyways, I told her over the phone what I tested positive for. She knew that I had used in the past but I told her I quit putting shit in my nose. That and the fact that I ended up in the hospital didn't make her very happy to say the least. In the end the hospital didn't end up faxing my records down so I told my mom for nothing, and this week back home hasn't been nearly as fun because of it :(

You know that you got a right to your medical records if youre over 18 right? Your mom cant see shit. i dont kno why you would worry about somethin like that, she cant legally get ahold of that info at all youre totally protected. Sorry to hear that u ratted ur self out tho :( for the futre remember wat I said tho

Anyways Its hard to hide wat you do when the article about your arrest and bust are on the front page of the news section of your areas largest newspaper. Ill give a cookie to anyone in north nj that seen it lol. Its a good thing I had told my fam beforehand becuz I ended up in some other newspapers around here aswell for wat I did. aint no way around that one.

My heart would have stopped beating if I saw my mom holding a bottle of oc 80's in her hand for fear that she would flush them and shit :(

My mom would absolutely NOT flush my pills. I would have killed her back then. I think she was probably afraid of my methed out ass.

when i was slangin my parents cought on cause I had mad dough and I never asked for anything they searched my room and found 200 valiums.
had to pay for that shit outta my pocket :(. LOL one time my dad found 5 temazepams and took em and then he took one and I kinda had no choice but to tell him to sit down and not try to drive lol.

why are americans so addicted to benzos!?!

are they just easy to get?

They just make me feel dumb and apathetic and unthinking.... =/

I could see how one would get busted if on benzos,
they make people not care about anything....

When I was a teenager I would get caught with weed all the time. It really wasn't funny because my mom was crazy as hell and would smack me and tear my room apart; not to mention grounding the shit out of me and harassing my friends, calling their parents to tell them their kids are "drug addicts", basically purposefully ruining my social life. Her behavior really damaged me psychologically, I still have nightmares about it, and have a very hard time respecting my mother at all after going through that. :(

one day this guy i know got walked in on by his mom fixing up.. he had enough time to toss the rig under his desk, but he couldn't get off the tourney around his arm in time.. his mom tripped out on the tourney, but he managed to assure her that it was cuz he was smoken hash, and to get higher you wrap something on ur body to cut off your blood flow, then let it go or whatever so u get super duper high.. i think she believed it because nobody wants to believe that they just caught their kid with a tourniquet round their arm to shoot drugs..

I got caught once, because I was still sort of high, having smoked a black and mild mixed with some weed walking home from school, I wanted to prepare another one for school tommorow. Anyways I finish packing it, and I have a little bit of tobacco all over my desk, and my mom suddenly barges in asking if I have laundry, then she freaks out and moves my keyboard and shit cause there's tobacco on it, and then she finds the black and mild. She starts freaking out like a fucking psycho and I told her to calm her ass down its fucking weed. I mean I'm a good kid, get good grades and all that and she's fucking flipping out. She calls my aunt over and shit, and basically after that, she won't give me any money, but atleast she didn't tell my dad and I didn't get grounded or anything. I still smoke, but its harder for me to get money, so I save up whenever I can.

Here is one of many situations involving me being caught by my parents.

1. What happened?
I was out with my friends and stopped by my house to drop some "stuff" off in my room. I did so and then left my house and went out with my friends again. When I got home later that day I went up to my room and looked for my "stuff". A quarter of herb and 40 capsules containing 20mg of 2C-I were missing. My dad came to talk to me about 10 minutes after I walked in the door.

2. What Did They Say?
My dad approached the situation akwardly. He was very pissed and asked what the hell this kind of shit was doing in his house. This wasn't the first time I had been in trouble but I was still scared as shit. The funny thing about the story is that he asked if the 2C-I capsules were cocaine. It made me LOL for so long. Moving on, after the conversation with my dad, I asked my mom if he had gotten rid of the "stuff" and she said that he had flushed it down the toilet. Fuck!

3. Were You Punished?
No

4. How was life after?
Akward at first. I wasn't speaking to my dad but I still talked to my mom. My dad was very pissed and very disappointed. Things eventually got better over time as they began to forget about it and they thought I had stopped using drugs and cleaned up my act. Although, at the time I still was not clean like they thought I was.

Last edited: