• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Stories of being caught by parents

Got caught with some kratom (I had been away and it came in the mail while I was gone). I just explained that it was to help me sleep, and was pretty much let off the hook.

Another time (actually the day before, I think, haha), I had had a pack of clove cigarettes in my jacket pocket, forgot about them, took off the jacket, and left it downstairs (where my family is most of the time). Too late, I realized what had happened and rushed downstairs to find that the pack was missing. I asked if my mom had seen it, and she said she had. I said that they were my friend's and he had told me to hold on for them for a bit and said that I could have one, and I did.
She seemed somewhat relieved, actually, since I guess before then she hadn't been sure what they were from. (The story was false, though quite believable given the friend in question.)

Not a "getting caught" story, but close enough; my family was gone at some party or something, and I was standing on the porch smoking a cigarette and talking on the phone. My mom suddenly pulls up the drive in the car and walks to the porch. I had thankfully set the cigarette down on the railing, and just stood in front of it (though it was still lit and I'm sure there was a visible smoke sidestream). She said that she thought she was sick, and that's why she came home. Incredibly, she didn't see or smell the smoke. I have no idea how that happened, but I was so shaky and nervous afterward.

Once finished off a bottle of codiene an replaced it with water, boy was that dumb an embarrassing when my mah went to use it an saw that it was only h2o

Surprisingly I never got caught high or in possession by parents. I started drinking only at 18, and I hid it pretty well that my parents had no idea. I'd smuggle bottles of wine into my room and drank it at night. Not long after I moved out so I actually never lived with my parents when I used religiously; it only was the occasional drinking, once in 3 days or so, up to a half a bottle of wine - baby game as you can see. Afterwards, though, I've shown up drunk, high on numerous drugs, but none was the wiser. I'm actually surprised at how oblivious some people can be. Maybe it's because I had been such a square all my childhood (up to age 18) that my parents didn't know any better. Boy has it changed though since, and nobody has any idea. Hilarious.

Yet boring. Sorry for meaningless input.

I got caught last weekend with a tourni and needle in my arm. Luckily I was able to do the shot and crotch the rest of my stash. Fucking scary as hell having your mother come around the corner with a needle in your arm. I scared the shit out of her.

Lesson learned. Do not shoot up anywhere but the bathroom if you're not in your own house. They will never pay me cash again. I fucked up...

Wow that is a bad one man. Really fucking bad :( my rents caught me out smoking crack before because I stupidly had heated the bottom of the spoon and put it back in the washing. It makes me so ashamed to think that but at least now I'm in recovery mode and no longer using coke. Their trust seems to have been restored and it's not something I'll be throwing away in a hurry. The fact that it ever came to that is mad because they never even used to get too mad at me using drugs like ecstasy when I was out so long as there was no week long backlash. It only got out of the hand because of my frequent use of stimulants. Now I've seen the bigger picture it's not even tempting me anymore.

I once ordered a bunch of Research Chemicals when I was still living with my mom. I had it all planned out and they were supposed to be delivered on a day that she'd be working and I'd be home. However, the delivery was a day early.

She did not open my mail, but she did see that it came from Spain. At first she wanted my to explain myself and open the envelope, but I said I needed an hour to think about how I'd be telling her.

In that hour, I removed all but the sample (4-AcO-DMT) and wrote her an email explaining what it was (including metabolism stuff,) what it does and why it's likely to be a relatively safe drug. I also explained that I had done truffles (think shrooms if you don't know what it is) in the past and that the effects are very similar. I also named that psychedelics could even turn out to benefit mental wellbeing in some cases.

I did this through email, so that I could choose my words carefully and so that she couldn't interrupt me. She wasn't mad, she was only slightly worried. She asked me to inform her when I'd consume it, which I didn't, of course, since that would ruin my state of mind, but I told her afterwards and she was relieved. She told me to never order such again. Okay mom. :p

If she'd seen the entire order, I'd probably be sent to some support group or whatever.

I think I couldn't have handled it any better.

I saw this thread and HAD to tell about a DXM experience, my brother first told me he would drink 2 bottles of cough syrup and trip balls, what he didn't tell me is he took 2 of the 90mg dxm bottles. anyway I had downed whole 180mg bottles a couple times but still had it in the back of my head that 2 bottles was the sweet spot. I had a friend over and we had just came down off a MXE binge and we decided that we would each drink 2 bottles and get a spotter to drink 1, anyway we all did it and we were tripping way to hard. they got super worried my mom would come check in on us and decided to leave (big mistake) and had to walk right past my mom. the spotter was having to almost drag my other friend down the hall who was pin balling from wall to wall in the hallway. anyway next thing I know she's in my room yelling at me and I was convinced she was an alien trying to hurt me and I guess I was answering her questions but I didn't realize any of it. I know that people go WAY higher up in DXM dosage but we were fairly new to the drug and obviously didn't know our limints

This thread is old as hell but so many of these are so awesome i want to add one of mine.

I had left the window open in my room because it was really hot in the house and my dad came up stairs to talk to me. I had just crushed up two blues and them lined out on my bedside table by the window , my dad came up stairs to talk to me so i quickly ran out of my room to meet him in the living room area up there. The open window caused the blinds to hit the window a few times so he said here turn the air on , did so and then proceeded to walk in my bedroom to shut the window and saw the lines on the table right by the window.. after asking what it was i told him i was just playing with some weird powdery stuff i found under my lamp, he just said "oh okay" never heard a thing about it again lol no drug test or nothin

i was 15 it was my first time dropping asid, i dosed with my cousin, went to a high school football game and then to a party, i was tripping balls, about four or 5 hours in, we had to get back to his house, im like dude i cant go in there, lets just stay out and be late, no you'll be fine. we go into my aunts place i sit down next to her on the couch, im all quiet, and shes like whats the matter? whats the matter? im thinking what can i say that will make sense. so i blurt out, i think i left my janes addiction tape at the football game, she looked all dumbfouned and was like say what? then she saw my eyes and we were busted.
the next day my mom came and got me, i was grounded for a month and had to write her a report on LSD

one time me and my friend went to my house after school and she had brought some pills and I had mine at home. so we walked in my room and snorted some and we popped the rest. My mom wasn't home at this time. so I texted her and said me and my friend are going for a walk to the park and she said okay. (at this point we don't feel the pills yet) as we were walking on my street, we decided to light a cig. all the sudden my mom comes pulling up and my friend yells at me telling me to put it out. and my mom pulls up next to us and says "what are yall smoking?" and I said "nothing" and she sat there for a min. All the sudden the drugs fucking hit me, and I looked at my friend and I was like "ohh shit" all while my mom is sitting there thinking abt what to do w us. and finally she says "get in the car" and I was thinking I know I can't walk straight how am I gonna do this. so I walk along side the car till I get the back seat. so basically my friend and I were upstairs in my room trynna eat lasagna high asf, and she went home later. when I woke up I had lasagna all over my room :/

Got caught with my arm tied off directly after ripping a shot of coke not too long ago. My mom saw and just kinda walked away pissed. Then a few weeks after she noticed all her meds missing and searched my shit for her meds and ended up finding needles and shit. Told me i need to stop the heroin because of how addicting it is and i had to explain how hard it is to just "stop" sooo i guess now she knows and thats that?

I only got caught 3 times.

The first time was a single pipe. And my dad gave me the usual bullshit. Threw it away. It was funny actually, when he presented the bowl he asked me if I was using it for tobacco because it smelled like it. I don't know how stupid you can be, theres Noway in hell even he bought that. The only thing that went thru that bowl was the finest greens. Lol tobacco. Okay dad

The second time we were on vacation in Myrtle Beach I think. It was like the last day of vacation when my parents like went through my bag when I was in the shower and ended up finding a little pipe that I've made and a little bit of weed. They wernt that mad about it surprisingly they just had me on a tight leash that day so to speak.

The third and final time so far that I've been caught was when I think I was seventeen and I was just about to leave for a week long trip when I think it was like I went somewhere in the morning and when I came back they had a book bag filled with old robogel containers and fuck was I upset. they were upset everyone was upset it wasn't a good situation but you know you live and learn

Basically what happened there was that I told them what their basement what I was doing with them and nothing really came out of it I got grounded yada yada yada

OHHHHHHH and this one time I WS trpoing (Dxm I wanna ck tribute to that story setting lol)

I wanted to call my mom to tell her I was coming home. Forgot I called. Twice. Called the third time and she knew. 600mg dxm. My parents freaked and brought me to the hospital. The whole car ride I was like "just put me in bed"

They thought I was drunk as shit and tried to play it off.

When the one nurse pulled my parents outta the romn he asked me what I was on. I slured dexteomethorphan and he just replied "knew it". He never told them. To this day they still think I was smashed.

want a funny story? well, I just had to change my name because my family found out about my name ON HERE and have been accusing me of things I didnt even do; they are basing it on the information I know about drugs. yes, I know plenty about heroin and fent but I am NOT DOING IT RIGHT KNOW but they are accusing me of doing it night and day because of this site. so, as much as I should have just stopped I decided to make a new name because I do enjoy this site and the people and the questions/things spoken about.

I have been caught too many times because of my own stupid carelessness. First it was oxy about 5 years ago when I left my phone in my room and my mom looked through it when I was in the shower, saw all the texts I had stupidly not deleted from all my friends talking about them to me.. So I was left without a phone and a car for a month, had to quit my job for the time being, and get on subs. Well that lasted all of that month, I got my phone and car and job back and was right back on the oxy again. I continued to get caught in lie after lie about not using oxy and eventually did stop, and take subs.

Next came the crack pipe she found in my room hidden stupidly in my sock in my dresser, she was doing laundry and found it. I denied it saying it was to smoke weed, but she knew what it really was and chose to just deny it was for crack, because I think she just didn't even want to know about it and knew she couldn't really do anything at that point to over power my addiction.

The grand finale and worst catch from BOTH my mom and dad, was when they found all my syringes. That was horrible and so awkward! There was nothing I could say, I was just caught. I got home from work and they were just laying on my dresser. Surprisingly they just made me throw them away and lectured me to not do it anymore and told me to be safe if I must... Theres lots more stories but those are my most memorable.

The first time I got caught drinking alcohol/smoking was in the garage at my one house. I remember being drunk/stoned but at 15 we already had smoked daily for a few years and hid it fairly well. However, the one girl turned up the music and got sloppy drunk dancing with her friend on the pool table. I remember my father walking in giving me a dirty ass look, looking at them dancing, shook his head and walked out. He let me have that night but boyyyyyy did I hear it the next morning. I still remember him saying though like damn I guess the apple doesnt fall far from the tree but you're still punished haha.

The other story I have getting caught was with DXM. There was a group of like 5 of us all who decided to robotrip and go to the movies. I remember going and being all screwed up and then hanging out smoking at an empty friends house until the high wore off. Thank god, because the moment I walked in the door I was confronted by my mom crying holding up an a & p shopping bag full of empty robo boxes she was convinced were all mine haha. It sucked in the moment and she made me quit everything and drug tested me for a while after. Ironically, the only time she ever brought it up again was when they all tripped on robo on that one South Park episode haha

Now on the flip side, I knew my parents partied. They were young as hell when they had me and my mother grew up as a teenager in 1980s florida. The older I got I ended up intermingling withi their ex-party buddies or custies and heard stories all of which they of course denied. However, one time I relocated to AZ where my mom had moved in attempt to give myself a break from dope, only to be woken up day 2 of kicking by my stepfather. Apparently my mother had gone into the local smoke shop after I did to get some synthetic burn and got bath salts thinking it was the equivalent of synethetic cocaine. I remember having to explain it to her and talk her down all while being dope-sick as a motherfucker -- but I couldn't resist throwing in the same lectures they had given me years earlier hahah

The first time I got caught drinking alcohol/smoking was in the garage at my one house. I remember being drunk/stoned but at 15 we already had smoked daily for a few years and hid it fairly well. However, the one girl turned up the music and got sloppy drunk dancing with her friend on the pool table. I remember my father walking in giving me a dirty ass look, looking at them dancing, shook his head and walked out. He let me have that night but boyyyyyy did I hear it the next morning. I still remember him saying though like damn I guess the apple doesnt fall far from the tree but you're still punished haha.

The other story I have getting caught was with DXM. There was a group of like 5 of us all who decided to robotrip and go to the movies. I remember going and being all screwed up and then hanging out smoking at an empty friends house until the high wore off. Thank god, because the moment I walked in the door I was confronted by my mom crying holding up an a & p shopping bag full of empty robo boxes she was convinced were all mine haha. It sucked in the moment and she made me quit everything and drug tested me for a while after. Ironically, the only time she ever brought it up again was when they all tripped on robo on that one South Park episode haha

Now on the flip side, I knew my parents partied. They were young as hell when they had me and my mother grew up as a teenager in 1980s florida. The older I got I ended up intermingling withi their ex-party buddies or custies and heard stories all of which they of course denied. However, one time I relocated to AZ where my mom had moved in attempt to give myself a break from dope, only to be woken up day 2 of kicking by my stepfather. Apparently my mother had gone into the local smoke shop after I did to get some synthetic burn and got bath salts thinking it was the equivalent of synethetic cocaine. I remember having to explain it to her and talk her down all while being dope-sick as a motherfucker -- but I couldn't resist throwing in the same lectures they had given me years earlier hahah
Holy shit she got bath salts from her local smoke shop. Damn.

Parents didn’t care because I was always getting straight As. They’ve found cases of syringes, piles of powders; found me face down unconscious in the cat litter box.

all of it. Didn’t care. They didn’t realize how bad drugs were though. I wish they had known more and showed me how serious what I was doing was

My parents were the same way. My life wasn’t as good as it could’ve been but it was never a complete disaster either, even at the lowest points of my use. Confronting me about it wasn’t really their style (plus they came from a generation of people who used drugs in their youth during the 60s/70s and I knew they had partaken at one point themselves, as they’d me stories about that and I still smoke weed with my dad sometimes) and I wasn’t fucking them over somehow (ie by stealing from them or borrowing money from them or whatever) so they just let it go. I know it wasn’t easy for them though and I still feel bad about that.

would anyone like to share there experience when they have been caught by there parents while they lived in the house?

what happen? what did they say? were you punished? how was life AFTER?

I'll start it off by saying i have been caught twice, never in the act. My dad found paraphernalia, and a gram of some some good dro. Mainly got lectures on how weed WILL ruin everyone's life, and EVERYONE who smokes is a bad person.

Never got in trouble for it, but was questioned A LOT after. Trust issues were risen and my dad was basically on my ass all the time. Was threatened with drug test, but never got them..

when my dad caught me the first time, i had just got home from school with my stoner friend, and we were gonna smoke. I thought my dad would not be home for an hour but surprise, surprise he shows up 5 minutes after i get home. My dad saw my friend, who was already high, and started to question me. He then told me to open up my car and that's when it all went down hill. He saw weed seeds, and stems everywhere in car, then found a water bong. He started to yell and go ape shit.
Second time he did a "random car check", and I had forgotten that i left a gram in there until he found it. I told him it wasn't mine but still got the whole lecture thing..
Mom walked in on me in a k hole several years ago, horrible experience. I could barely talk and can't even describe the uncomfortable anxiety and embarrassment obviously. She lingered in the room asking repetadly what I'd been taking until I was coherent enough and then flushed the rest of my k down the toilet, truly a sickening experience in all ways. Luckily I don't live at home anymore but yea that one was definitely up there..

Went to my moms a few Christmas's ago and a few of her old lady friends were there. I went to the bathroom to shoot up what i thought was heroin and overdosed on fent. Looking back now i can't imagine how much i embarrassed her and myself