• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Stories of being caught by parents

I was caught with a few oxy's a pack of cigies and about a bars worth of alcohol.

They were all cleverly stashed in my guitar case (which i have many and my mother never went into my room usually)

I didnt notice for a few days and when i brought up something she brought it all up.
She didn't seem too pissed though since i lied my way out of it (by saying my friend came over and left it all here so i just stashed it until she would come back to pick it up, and as stupid as my parents are, they believed it!)
HA!

I think they know i rolled too but they never said anything :D
i think it was because my grades were always at a B average so its not like i was really "ruining" my life.

I've been caught twice with paraphenalia (needles, spoon, cotton and lighter) and once with a small amount of heroin along with some more rigs etc.

It suuuuuuuuucks. I don't live at home, yet my mother still thinks she can go thru my purse when I visit. She goes ballistic.

My parents think that since I have been to rehabs and detoxes and MMT clinics that I should be "cured."

I hate that over whelming feeling of being caught. All the times they caught me, they thought I was clean, or at least using suboxone/subutex only.

My mom especially trips if its in HER HOUSE! She freaks and says its disrespectful. I asked her why it isnt disrespectful to drink in the house (even tho Ive had significant alcohol problems before my IV drug use in my early teens) and she commented that its because I am "shoving needles" in my arms. Ok, well if I cooked a shot then DRANK it then does that make it ok by her? No 8)

My first time smoking weed. I stupidly smoked it in my house hoping the smell would go away by the time my parents got home. I couldn't even roll a doobie because the I thought the zig zags were to delicate so I used newspaper to roll it up (haha) and taped the middle so it wouldn't fall apart ( no I didn't smoke the tape). So they came home and first thing they say is "It smells like weed in here".

So I said a friend was over and he reeked of pot and they bought it. 8)8o

How can some parents really just walk away from stuff like that and not say anything about it??

My parents have since told me that at the period of time in my life where they were catching me doing shit, and I was pretty open about alot of it, that they just didn't know what to do. I was prescribed SO many pills that I would be trashed every day even if I didn't do any other drugs...so, yeah. That's what I've been told about that.

i gave dad some oxy in the lounge/dining area after i'd prepped a shot. he tallybombed what i had given him then turned around and saw me shooting up. he kinda got up me but not really because he knew i was booting it. still, it was disrespectful of me not to use the bathroom or my room regardless of him knowing what i was doing. it's one memory that is etched in my mind for good and bad reasons.

When I was a teenager I would get caught with weed all the time. It really wasn't funny because my mom was crazy as hell and would smack me and tear my room apart; not to mention grounding the shit out of me and harassing my friends, calling their parents to tell them their kids are "drug addicts", basically purposefully ruining my social life. Her behavior really damaged me psychologically, I still have nightmares about it, and have a very hard time respecting my mother at all after going through that. :(

i had friends's parents who were like this, i felt so bad for my friends as my parents never cared but the rest of us were made to feel like cunts and very unwelcome in situations. one of my friends mum was known for it pretty well and it was her son that was eventually sent to rehab:\

Well, one night I had just bought an ounce of mushrooms to sell.
Then, an hour later I bought Bacardi 151 to drink, and sort of FORGOT that i had bought the shrooms to sell, and by the next hour i had gone stupid drunk (after taking a soma, 2 vyvance, and drinking 151) and fucktarded. At this point, i buy an Arizona Green Tea, pour out a quarter of it and replace that with 151, then put in 4 mushrooms caps and two stalks and shake it really hard. I proceed to drink that, and then began eating the mushrooms like potato chips. I later found out that only about an eighth remained of the entire ounce. So, i WAS driving around with my friend, fucked up, but then he says, oh yeah and i have to go to work; want me to just drop you at your house?
so im starting to trip at this point and im like... uhmm... uh... wait... repeat that...
eventaully, he drops me at my house and as im walking up the hill to get into my house, i feel like a hermit crab climbing a large hill. then i finally get to my door and think... wait... shit... this doesnt look like my house at all, so i sit and politic for who-knows-how-long about whether or not to open the door. Keep in mind I also am walking around, not realizing it though, with a BAG of an eighth of mushrooms blatantly in the open in my hand. So, finally, i take the chance and walk into my house and go into my room. I sit on my bed and start to trip. Then, i felt as if i were molded to my mattress and couldnt concieve the thought of getting up. so i reach to my dvd player with an mp3 cd in it and turn it on.
What do you know, it turns on to Velvet Acid Christ.
Not what i needed at that time.
AT ALL.
So, i began to hear voices extremely slowed down in my head, just saying the most fucked up things, and i think that i experienced what the mind of a severely schizophrenic individual feels like (not fun, by the way), and then, i remember sitting on the floor of my room, door open, and my mothers room is DIRECTLY in front of mine so that she can open her door and she'd be able to see me. So, Im on the floor, literally attempting to swim through the air.
What do you know, my mother comes out.
There is an eighth of mushrooms sitting on my table in my room and i am on the floor growling at the walls whilst doing butterflies in the air. So, she calls 911, police come to my house along with ambo's, and i wake up in the hospital thinking im on a television show.
Surprisingly, they let me leave the hospital that night, last time an ordeal like that happened i was admitted to an inpatient rehabilitation treatment that lasted ~7 days.
Hope you enjoyed my recollection of a horrifyingly bad day.
And don't eat shrooms like potato chips, measure the dose. I learned the hard way ;_;

After a while, even though my little brother lived with us (who unbeknownst to them had been smoking for 5 years), my dad finally told me "I would rather you smoke that shit here, where you're not going to get caught, arrested or in trouble." W00t! Not like I didn't smoke all the time at their house anyway.

When I was about 18 my dad said something similar to me. They never cared if I smoked, as long as I kept it in my room. I thought they'd be mad at me when they first found out I was starting to smoke, but they reacted.. pretty favorably. I didn't know that at first though, and I'd always try and hide it. I burnt massive amounts of inscense and always said it was inscense lol.. I think because of all the inscense they suspected something.. so then at some point I just told them or something and it ended up being no big deal.

As for all the other drugs I've done, most of them I haven't done at home, but I have been absolutely FUCKED up around my parents before, like come home to a family dinner after being awake 2 days smoking crack, eyes way cracked out, licking my red ass lips, reaking of cigarettes.. terrible. They probably noticed but if they did they never said anything.

last week i left some canisters of nitrous around, and mum calls me up
"what are all these little gas canisters and baloons"
" aw nick came over with some helium he had around the house"
" oh ok so u just got funny voices did you" lol lucky

About a year ago when I wasn't open to my family about my drug use, my mom told me while I was high on speed "I can see it in your eyes".

I never got caught with anything. Shortly after I started smoking weed I just came out and told my Mom that I was smoking pot and drinking. The next week she bought me a joint and smoked it with me. She's been fine with everything else since. The only thing I think she would flip over is needles, and I don't shoot anything anyways, so there isn't anything to worry about.

How the hell are you guys getting a hold of full bottles of these pills? Are you buying in bulk or does somebody have a prescription? o_O

last week i left some canisters of nitrous around, and mum calls me up
"what are all these little gas canisters and baloons"
" aw nick came over with some helium he had around the house"
" oh ok so u just got funny voices did you" lol lucky

i cant believe i got away with the 1800 litre ones...

theyre 3ft long!

whew was a close one =P

One of the first times I ever smoked weed I showed up at my mom's house. She said 'you look high' I replied 'yes'. She asked 'where is it at? Get me some, and you want to go get dairy queen?'

my mom found a bag of vics that i had stashed in my room. my parents had a talk with me about how they can be just as addictive as illicit drugs and i can get in trouble with the law if im caught with them and stuff. they asked me why i did it, and i told them they just make me feel good every now and then and that i like to have a few before social situations to make me loosen up. they said be careful and gave them back to me.

i smoekd dro in my shower for like a year before getting caught, then finally one day my friend came over while i was in the shower blazin, and my mom had to come get me :(

I was caught with a few oxy's a pack of cigies and about a bars worth of alcohol.

They were all cleverly stashed in my guitar case (which i have many and my mother never went into my room usually)

I didnt notice for a few days and when i brought up something she brought it all up.
She didn't seem too pissed though since i lied my way out of it (by saying my friend came over and left it all here so i just stashed it until she would come back to pick it up, and as stupid as my parents are, they believed it!)
HA!

I think they know i rolled too but they never said anything :D
i think it was because my grades were always at a B average so its not like i was really "ruining" my life.

its funny and sad how kids these days can make up an excuse on the spot, and parents will believe them. especially when some of these excuses im reading are plain dumb haha..

i envy people that have parents that dont flip out cause you smoke..

They've caught me with nitrous-oxide a few times, wasn't really a big deal tho.. My mum once also had a zipper of hashish in her hands belonging to me, I was certain at that time I was fucked, but she didn't know what it was so she just put it back on my desk. lol

My parents aren't cool about me using at all. The first time I got caught because I took way to much Xanax and passed out, only to wake up inpatient in a mental hospital.

That was when I was about 15, fast forward to when I'm 21 and one day, I come home from work and go to my room and see a shit-load of vodka bottles sitting in the middle of the floor, pulled out from under a chair where I hid them until I could recycle them. Oh yeah, they also found a little tin I used to crush Oxy and a rolled up bill. Needless to say, they were not very happy. Eventually, I had to go back to rehab and got on sub, but, even though that stuff helps me really well, my parents still act weird about me taking it like I'm still this horrible druggie.

my mom found a bag of vics that i had stashed in my room. my parents had a talk with me about how they can be just as addictive as illicit drugs and i can get in trouble with the law if im caught with them and stuff. they asked me why i did it, and i told them they just make me feel good every now and then and that i like to have a few before social situations to make me loosen up. they said be careful and gave them back to me.

That's pretty respectable of your parents to do that. Were you telling them the truth, or do you take them on a much more frequent basis? Seems like a nice relationship.