• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs Big Mephedrone thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Meph, at least good quality meph is an amazing high. I too have "taken all the good tabs in the 90's, had amazing quality coke....etc. etc. I find meph to be a perfect balance between MDMA and coke...which are two of my all time favorite drugs. As with any drug, there are vast differences in quality depending on where you get it/how it was made/ and if it was cut. Real quality meph is bombastic to say the least.

In my experience an MDMA like high can be achieved with mephedrone by dropping an extremely large amount of around 1/3 to 1/2 g and then snorting large lines regularly.

However you end up getting through around 5g a night doing this and I suspect this a particularly dangerous treatment of the drug - expects cramps and headaches towards the end as well as hallucinations in the outside of your vision.

I find mephedrone far more moreish than MDMA which tends to wear off quite gradually by comparison.

^^^^ Yes at those doses it can mimic MDMA for the most part, but I try to keep it down below a G per session. I usually dose 250mg bomb to start, and add a few lines until hour 2 where I bomb another 250mg. If I snort too much, or too many weeks in a row, my nose never stops running for like 48 hours after last dose.

^^^^ Yes at those doses it can mimic MDMA for the most part, but I try to keep it down below a G per session. I usually dose 250mg bomb to start, and add a few lines until hour 2 where I bomb another 250mg. If I snort too much, or too many weeks in a row, my nose never stops running for like 48 hours after last dose.

Yea my nose runs for days after - often with specks of blood showing. I suffer from sinusitis which probably doesn't help the matter.

Not much on the ecstasy - MDMA shit. Just decided to try mephedrone after reading reviews. What the hell are these people talking about. "like coke" "like ecstasy but with more speed". This shit sucks. Started out .1 mg after a gram put the shit away. Like I said have layed off the dope for years but if this compares to coke or crank the "real" shit out there must be garbage. Guess if ya got nothing to compare it too.

If you don't like it then Mephedrone and substances akin to it are not for you.
I wouldn't say it's shit, you just don't like it. It's like saying Orchestral music is shit - it's not, it's fucking amazing - some people just don't like it :)

^^^Thankyou very well put. I know of all the bad effects meph has caused in its short history, and I don't promote its use directly, I just hate threads like this where it gets bashed.

Really facking tossed off right now. It's 9am, I've been up all night doing 'mephedrone'. I've been doing mcat since last christmas, since then have been on pretty much 2 bags every weekend (I don't drink, this is my alcohol).

I look forward to the intense momentary burn, the washback in the throat, the blur of vision/lack of focus with eyesight, the haziness, the empathy, the 'being on another level' emotionally/psychologically, the need to want to move constantly, where moving quickly really isn't a problem.

Usually if I slam 3 decent sized lines (0.15/2) what I described above is everything I am feeling.

Today I bought a bag off someone a friend highly recommended (though not for the mcat, just as a mate). Was rushing for work, bought the bag, guy seemed facking aces. Looked at the bag, already I saw something weird; it didn't look at all like 'my' mcat. It was clumpy and powder, very formale, where as I remember it as like grains rather than powder, it looked like fibres of glass almost, not talc powder.

To get to the point, since 7pm I've done 2gs of this powder. At one point I did 4 lines in one hour. It feels like phet... I don't take phet, only taken it about twice, but it feels an awful lot like phet.

Why I'm saying it's phet + mix, and not mcat + mix is because, this is powder. Ya can't mix mcat-like grains with talc powder, it wouldn't look right.

It hasn't smacked me in the face with that haziness and whatnot like it normally would (or a pill would). It's made me quite jittery, constantly rubbing the palms of my hands and jerking, moving my head etc, but not a "up" kind of movement, not like I want to dance or anything.

I wanted to do things like go out and go dancing, but went out, and just couldn't socialize. I didn't want to dance, speak to people, etc - same effect as phet for me.

And the cherry on the cake is, I have no fiending for another line. Absolutely none. Usually i'd be looking for another line, but the only reason I've consumed 2gs tonight is because I've been chasing my usual high.

I don't know what I'm trying to get out of this thread. I feel somewhat locked up, not free as I normally would etc. I don't know...
I suppose this is a thread exclaiming my misery in the classification of mephedrone, and how I've had to resort to wankers like the talc's dealer. Just sort of, depressing eh...

Oop btw, I should explain the last time I had my usual mcat was last friday, so there's only 8 days seperation. And to add to above^, there's just no "peak". there's not that other-wordly feeling. Just talkativness (bullshit may I add) and the physical jitteryness.
Anyway, can anybody reassure me and tell me when I go out later to make up for shiz, when I neck a few pills, I'll be feeling my good old self? :(

i don't think we can speculate on how you're gonna be feeling later if we don't even really know what it is that you've taken 2 grams of.. could be a lot of things.
I mean.. i hope you feel like your normal self later, but there's really no way we can tell until it happens :\ .

My best advice would be to take a couple benzo's to chill out, eat something healthy, maybe take a multivitamin, take a shower, and if you ain't feelin right after that, than i'd just take something to knock me out (like an anti psychotic) and sleep it off.

i don't think we can speculate on how you're gonna be feeling later if we don't even really know what it is that you've taken 2 grams of.. could be a lot of things.
I mean.. i hope you feel like your normal self later, but there's really no way we can tell until it happens :\ .

My best advice would be to take a couple benzo's to chill out, eat something healthy, maybe take a multivitamin, take a shower, and if you ain't feelin right after that, than i'd just take something to knock me out (like an anti psychotic) and sleep it off.

Yeah it's not this high I'm bothered about. Usually, I don't have the patience to sit down and write out long posts on the internet. -sigh-

Thing I'm pretty peeved about is, I'm sort of worried I'm not going to be able to get that mcat-high again. To feel that amount of love for people, inner peace, bla bla. But as I said, a mate's got some mucks, which I'll try later.

As time's progressed without re-dosing, this feels more and more like phet. Like a weird activity in the stomach, the being tired, but staying being not a problem; usually, that's because I'm UP high, not hovering over puddles if ya catch my drift.

Really put a dampener on things.. I was comfortable with mcat T_T

^ OD is an international forum so not everybody will understand regional slang - EADD is the home of European regional slang. I'm also in Wales and have never heard "mucks" before so would be surprised if folk from more exotic parts could decipher it ;)

Further translation: Pills = "ecstasy" pills (most likely pipz in the UK at the moment)

^ Try not to use slang as it can confuse discussion. Different regions will have different slang terms for drugs, better to just use chemical names.

the comedown I get from mephedrone is living hell, everyime (bar the first two times, when it was amazing and fine though short lived) I get three days of head and body aches, guts all over the place, inability to concentrate on anything or do anything productive and general feeling of illness. Im glad it's banned.

Are there any ways to lower tolerances quicker? Very little effects are happening to my poor oak tree even after bigger doses. The oak doesn't do it -that- often but is finding it dissapointing at parties.

I'm pretty sure it's not legal in the US... sort of. Bit of a legal grey area which is why it's hard to give clear yes or no answer - until someone is prosecuted and a judge decides nobody's 100% sure whether it's legal or not. Given your Analogue Laws it almost certainly is illegal though.

methylone is as easy to obtain as the next RC in the US; lan analogue's legality's moot in this sense until a trial goes to court. Yeah, what Shambles said(ish). :)

Status
Not open for further replies.