• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs Big Mephedrone thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really understand now what people were saying about the addictive qualities of this drug.

It seemed the lower doses I was taking weren't breaking through to this barrier, like all my other doses had only been the tip of the iceberg. I can now see how some people can take higher doses (although the level they take still baffles me I would not want to temp fate with this substance).

At home today I took 200 mgs of a .5 g I bought earlier in the week. I had not taken it since monday (now sunday) so I guess my neurons had grown back.

After bout 10-15 mins I felt the come up and up and up. I was feeling great but for some reason I thought why not try and get higher! so I took another amount on the tongue to total about 250.

So this caused me to come up even more. I began walking around and my vision was a little blurred from the intensity. I kept muttering to myself 'fuck fuck fucker, muther fucker' as I rocked my way into the living room. I felt so good I had to lie on the ground on my back and just stay still still swearing to myself.

I see what people mean about the full body orgasm thing. On lower doses I felt horny and wanted to masturbate but with this higher dose I lost that urge cos it felt like I was having a full blown orgasm in the body right there.

I walked back into my room after a bit still peaking and again felt I had to get on the floor so I lay on the floor on my belly wriggling in ecstasy still swearing to myself at the good feelings.

Now even though I was this high I still wanted more. I felt my heart beating really strong but I didn't mind cos I could feel the bliss flowing through me. I checked my heartrate and it was about what it had been on lower doses at about 130 or so but my heart was def beating harder.

I managed to crawl into my computer chair while still enjoying this great feeling. The really high high had slightly subsided so still I wanted more, just little bits, but more. The problem I think is that when in such ecstasy you lose your reasoning capabilities somewhat- and I shall come back to this in a minute. So there was still 50mg left in the bag as I had separated another 200 mg in pill for another time. So every few minutes I kept dabbing in the bag and INSTANTLY I'd get another rush.

The worst thing about it was it felt so clean that I would think all my thoughts were my own and that everything was a good idea in this state. Not so. I was walking around cheerfully thinking to myself 'I'll have to get myself 5 grams of this before it gets banned!'

I had a great epiphany in that I realized how much of a dick I have become with people. I knew I was becoming like this but I was not impelled to do anything about it. I spoke to one guy online and told him this and we had a good chat. That is fine and all but then I decided to text a girl who I broke off with and started gushing to her about how I might wanna consider seeing her. This is annoying because I don't wanna mess her around and my feelings felt so real at the time I was like 'of course! I'll thank myself for doing this when I come down!' So she replies and is quite confused but entertaining of the idea. This is what pisses me of that the high feels so REAL at the time but when you come down you think 'oh shit, shouldn't have done that'. So in terms of body load no there isn't really a comedown but just by virtue of being HIGH you will not feel as good when you're not high.

So I am sending texts back and forth to her and to other people, but the others weren't so gushy as this one just 'how are you' stuff (but again even that is out of character for me cos I'm so closed off usually). Once I started to come down I could feel that shit like being kicked out of eden. Again I started swearing to myself 'fuck fuck fuck' but this time cursing that I was sending this girl texts as now I would have alot to explain my way out of it. I may wish to see her again but the impetus is nowhere near the level when I was high. See I still slightly feel I might but I don't want it to be cos I'm still high and arrange a meet which I'll regret later.

I started becoming angry because the clarity I had was fading and things began to become a little more 'normal' and my goodwill towards peopel began dissipating. As it faded more I would get little rushes as I thought about things but I had to second guess them every time cos I would think 'is this just cos I'm high?' That sucks.

I was slowly coming down again and I started eating and felt more normal but kept going up and down but gradually less so.

The high was fucking immense but it's so frustrating that you have to leave it. It is really dangerous that it's only a few clicks away to get more.

The worst thing imo is thinking I have gained clarity then realizing it was just the drug talking and also taking actions while on the drug which will later have to be 'cleared up'.

I was gonna buy more but don't want to now even though the high is great and little comedown I see how addictive it is now.

So I had 300mg approx in all that time. Another dangerous thing being the more you take the better you feel and also that the higher you get the more you lose your reasoning capacity. That is a recipe for disaster methinks.

I am pissing it out now.

oh fucking snap :\

Hello:) I've been using Mephedrone for a few weeks, I really like it but every time I have some I get this mad twitching up my left forearm -never my right arm, also my right leg gets really heavy & restless.. just wondered if anyone else gets these symptoms? Guaranteed I get this each time I sniff meph; twitching stops after a couple of days (bloody does my head in:!)

what is the difference between METHADRONE and MEPHADRONE???????????????????

the side effects that i have had from taking the stuff has been diff almost every time , the 1st meth craze i had was over a weekend a good few months ago and i noticed that for a few days after taking it i was having randum twitches when i was still , usually when settling down to bed . it felt simaler to when your dreaming and you feel as if your falling and you jump up out your bed ( everybody loves it lol) it was only a couple of nights it went on for maybe i was looking into it a bit much but the main side effect i always get and haven't heard any 1 talking about on this chat is the continuous abnormal dreams i have had . i have asked a few of my friends that have took the stuff and one of them told me he experienced the same thing . i get these to this day after taking meth and my sleep doesn't get back to normal for a week. I'm not complaining about this but i find it rather amusing . for an example of how random these dreams are , the most "wtf" dream i had was when i was like looking at myself lying on my bed and i was hollow and people where just walking through me as if i was a tunnel .
so wat i want to know is does any1 have these dreams or should i book myself into a mental clinic ha

the side effects that i have had from taking the stuff . . . . i noticed that for a few days after taking it i was having randum twitches when i was still , usually when settling down to bed . . . . .does any1 have these dreams or should i book myself into a mental clinic ha

i think the dreams are just a part of it the missus has woke up and thought there were people in the house as they had been in her dream and not believed it was just us in the house - me i twitch and get the brain zaps its a nightmare of its own when your trying to sleep!

Hello:) I've been using Mephedrone for a few weeks, I really like it but every time I have some I get this mad twitching up my left forearm -never my right arm, also my right leg gets really heavy & restless.. just wondered if anyone else gets these symptoms? Guaranteed I get this each time I sniff meph; twitching stops after a couple of days (bloody does my head in:!)

yeah me too but its when im falling asleep since i started taking it

I insufflated the mephedrone whilst having a cold. Is it possible some got trapped in snot and was then absorbed later? I swear the stuff is coming out in my sweat because after showering I quickly smell of the stuff again.

i had this too after my 5g dose, ive washed my sheets a bunch of times but every morning they still smell of it !!!

I just went to put some dirty socks on for a sec and they smelt of meph too.

I was reading one of the vendor's sites that said the 'recrystallized' mephedrone is the one you want for less impurities and smell. I wondered what recrystallization meant before but on the site they said it is to get rid of impurities and stench.

The stuff I had bought was recrystallized and had barely any smell. I also watched a video last night with some student who was a vendor and he said that recrystallization is an 'optional process' on the manufacturer side and also said that alot of the side effects/vasoconstriction probs he's found have been from batches which hadn't been recrystallized (could have been bullshitting a bit to play down the sides but it seems plausible). He was basically saying it to 'pass the buck' to the manufacturers for the bad side effects for being 'too lazy' to recrystallize it; i.e. not his responsibility.

When sweating I did smell it but not overwhelmingly like some others have posted on here.

Using past tense already due to accepting the imminent ban :D. My postman failed me this morning for my final G I ordered, should be tomorrow or I will suspect intervention. ONE MORE G FOR THE ROAD.

^ Yeah all the mephedrone I get has been recrystillized meaning a lot of impurities have been filtered out leaving the mephedrone purer and therefore more potent. You can normally tell it has been recrystallised due it being in crystal form, mine doesn’t really produce any smell that i have heard about here but i can’t assume no smell means the batch is purer.

The reason some companies don’t recrystallise is because quite often a lot of yield is lost in recrystallisation due to the transfer steps as well as not all of the product will recrystallise out of the solvent. You then have general reasons such as it’s time consuming and requires extra equipment.

It's highly likely that the smell that some batches have is due to an impurity, maybe a waste product of the reaction or unreacted intermediates, it could be anything. If it was the mephedrone its self that produced the smell I believe that then even impure batches would still retain some of the smell.

That's gonna be another facet which will be interesting to see how it plays out post ban.

If clandestine cooks make it here then you will likely get standard batches stinking worse than grannies snatch after a day at the beach.

The alternative will be that the dealers will still keep importing the same stuff from the chinese but just cut it once it's here.

Either way bad times although an originally clean batch then cut with something benign like baking soda I think would be better than some impure UK based batch (then again maybe I don't give the clandestine labs enough credit, I wouldn't know much about it).

Anyhow either way purity will most likely go down and it'll probs be a roullette wheel what you get similar to the current pill status thusly making it not worth my time.

It was actually getting ridiculously addictive for me though so it is prob for the best. I actually only found out about it through a friend in the past few months as I had totally quit drugs otherwise no longer in the scene whatsoever until I heard reports of the magical effects of this 'wonder drug' through said friend who happened to dabble to help him pull girls. One more G for the road *raises glass*. I only had 1.5 g so far but I started to not want to go out to enjoy myself (as it felt like alot more effort with less sure results- ie. on the pull though I knew meph was escapism) instead taking meph in the daytime and just hugging myself staring at the ceiling then not being bothered to go out.

Guys, I know my advice is more or less being overlooked in this thread, but this is a harm reduction site and I'm really trying to drive home the fact that this is a chemical with no research done on the toxicity and the speculation by chemists based on the chemical structure indicating likely damage to the valves of the heart (making it cardiotoxic). This of course is going to be dose dependent, so all of you on here doing daily dosing or huge amounts, keep this in mind. Even if you don't want to hear about it... you're on a harm reduction site and the reason we're here is to drive home safe drug practice.

Basically, even though we don't know exactly about the cardiotoxicity of this chemical, it very likely is a property of it, and that toxicity is going to be dependent on dose and frequency of use. Please try to use this drug in moderation, as no one can truly tell you the true extent of the damage you could be doing to your body with irresponsible usage of this drug. A quick overview of the side effects listed in this thread do not leave a good impression on me, however... :\

^ As has been the topic of late of us UKers it's going to be banned next week anyway.

I for one am not gonna look to illicit avenues to get this cos the whole reason I was interested to try it was cos I'd be able to get it easily in its pure unadulterated form.

What a shit, seems like there has been an interception as the two other times that I ordered I got it the next day after dispatch now it's been two days over and now still nothing when I went to check my mail and had a sharp jolt of disappointment to see the box cold and empty.

How can that be legal. :!

Didn't even want us to have a last bit of fun! All enjoyment must end post haste!

<Edited out quoted post and initial part of the response. The essence remains below. - BW>

If your going to be selling it don't cut it just charge more for a pure product.

Last edited by a moderator:
What a shit, seems like there has been an interception as the two other times that I ordered I got it the next day after dispatch now it's been two days over and now still nothing when I went to check my mail and had a sharp jolt of disappointment to see the box cold and empty.

How can that be legal. :!

Didn't even want us to have a last bit of fun! All enjoyment must end post haste!

ive had it come late with no explaination the od time others its next day dont threat justcontact supllier

That is a little reassuring however contacting the supplier will be futil now as trading ceases on monday!

So I'll just forget bout it now then if it does come it'll be a nice surprise.

Status
Not open for further replies.