• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs Big Mephedrone thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ As has been the topic of late of us UKers it's going to be banned next week anyway.

I for one am not gonna look to illicit avenues to get this cos the whole reason I was interested to try it was cos I'd be able to get it easily in its pure unadulterated form.

True dat ^^, never bought this of street dealers incase its been cut. Its nice when you can get 100% consistency with drugs, once this gets banned it'll turn to shit.

Can't believe only tonight i've found that bombing is the way to go, been sniffin it for time, the rusha and euphoria are immense but done a big bomb tonight instead and its way way more relaxing and far better ROA imo.

^ As has been the topic of late of us UKers it's going to be banned next week anyway.

I for one am not gonna look to illicit avenues to get this cos the whole reason I was interested to try it was cos I'd be able to get it easily in its pure unadulterated form.

me too .... so what's the next RC then ?? :S

^ That's the other thing...

After reading about Barry Kidston in regards to MPTP I am not happy about being a participant in a roullette wheel to find the new 'designer drug'. Here is a wiki extract:

The neurotoxicity of MPTP was hinted at in 1976 after Barry Kidston, a 23-year-old chemistry graduate student in Maryland, synthesized MPPP incorrectly and injected the result. It was contaminated with MPTP, and within three days he began exhibiting symptoms of Parkinson's disease. The National Institute of Mental Health found traces of MPTP and other pethidine analogues in his lab. They tested the substances on rats, but due to rodents' tolerance for this type of neurotoxin nothing was observed. Kidston's parkinsonism was successfully treated with levodopa but he died 18 months later from a cocaine overdose. Upon autopsy, destruction of dopamine-neurons in the substantia nigra was discovered.

I am quite confident of the 'benign' nature of mephedrone just due to having taken a variety of chemicals and this one giving me the least body load. Now I dunno about prolonged use but those are my preliminary thoughts. I don't like the idea of a constant roulette wheel to find another high. I would certainly say meph is my drug of choice (if any). Thing is likely if I could still get it I would take it on a fairly regular basis due to the lack of negatives and great high (I even dare say best high I've ever experienced, over coke (just due to preferred ROA, speed, E etc.) but I doubt I'll be able to get it in an acceptable form reliably now so life goes on! ;)

Harm Reduction

In the spirit of BollWeevil's very sensible post on this being a harm reduction forum, thought I'd gather my thoughts on the last couple of pages:

As a rule of thumb, if a drug has an effect on the dopamine system in your CNS, chances are abuse can lead to parkinsonian symptoms. Several people have posted reporting unintended twitches in the days following taking meph. This is a sign that your body is low on dopamine - Parkinson's is essentially the death of neurons responsible for making dopamine, and uncontrolled twitching is usually the first symptom.

This is not to say anyone experiencing twitches is suffering Parkinsons - this is due to a temporary deficiency in the neurotransmitter, not cell death. However, I would definitely consider it a warning, as it means this system has been disturbed. Think of it like Diabetes - having too much suger in one go can make you hyperglycemic, but that doesn't mean you're a diabetic. However, it does put you at a greater risk of developing it later in life.

Like BW said, this is an RC with very little evidence about its long-term effects. I'm not going to be hypocritical and advise people not to take it, I'd just recommend being extra careful. If you're starting to twitch, that may indicate your body is more sensetive to it (in a physiological, not psychological sense - it doesn't make you a lightweight), or that it is less able to adapt and restore function after use than normal (a clear sign to cut down). I've taken it a few times in the last month or so, but in small doses, and I haven't had any of these neurological side-effects. I may be less prone to them in general for all we know, but I'm inclined to think that it's due to others taking higher doses.

And bear in mind, you never know what varied and rather horrific neurological disorders may be found to be associated with abuse - and you never know how little may be considered abuse. This doesn't even include the rather high likelihood of its cardiogenic effects.

To clarify, I plan on still taking it now and again, but definitely no more than once a week, probably only 2/month. And I'm not buying anymore once it's criminalised. It's up to each person how they want to take it, but my advice would be to take it easy.

Just a heads up - I haven't seen nausea listed as a side effect here, but I took a larger then normal line of meph half an hour ago and fifteen mins after I suddenly had to vomit. I on't know how much it was, as I have no scales, but it was probably about twice the size of my usual ones (2 keys ish?).

I first took it a month ago, and posted my experience a couple of pages back. Since then I took about 3 lines on saturday night, and then this one today. I've never experienced nausea on it before, but this time it came on within a minute and sent me running for the toilet. Feeling okay now, just a bit weak, but I'm taking it as a warning. I'm under a fair bit of stress right now, so that may have had something to do with it, but I never feel sick normally when stressed. I've also been drinking quite a bit of water today, which may have been another factor (although it did mean it all came out at once and didn't taste so bad!).

Dunno if others here have experienced the same, but I'm gonna give it a rest for a couple of weeks an see if it happens again after that. If so, I'm selling what I've got left - nice high, but not worth running to the toilet this soon after!

P.S. yes, I'm aware I didn't take my own advice in the previous post - I'm starting to find it's tempting me, so might be more addictive than I'd previously thought.

Vomiting is a normal part of recreational drug use for me... most things make me puke before I get really high.

I'm glad you're respecting the chemical for what it is, Chris...

As you are all probably aware, the mephedrone ban comes into effect on the 16th of this month. SWIM has 5g at a location they can't get to till the end of next week. If this was found before that person could get rid of it what could happen?

Ok need some quick info if at all possible on this as today is the last day I can order it in the UK by post due to the ban.

From a quick scan of some of the feedback here (I'll scrutinise more ater posting this and maybe re-edit the post if required) regarding all this stuf about heart palpitations etc etc I get the vibe it'd be totaly prudent for me to completeley STOP all methylphenidate/stimulant based prescription medication (that I am currently taking and legally prescribed for ADHD) the night before taking the meph, the day of taking the meph and the morning/early aternoon after trying the meph for the first time.

Opinions please?

I am buying this as a plant feeder of course and not for human consumption, but out of interest on a scientific level if it was wrongly used for a non plant feed basis and accidentally fed to a human for example, I have read something about dopamine receptors and as a result of this would like fedback ASAP with regards how this may affect someone with ADHD/anxiety as I think this is linked to dopamine production/uptake.

I am assuming it's best to avoid GBL/benzo's/CNS depressants if plant feeder is accidentally taken. Alcohol wouldn't be in the equation.

One concern is that I haven't read up enough as yet to know what it's all about with the dopamine or seratonin etc etc stuff with regards ADHD repercussions (off to do that now).

Used carefully with regards taking the meph for the first time and bearing in mind I have an easily upset tummy so is it a good idea to try the meph by mxing it with water and inserting it anallly with a syringe (no sharps obviously). I have no hang ups whatsoever with this method and use it regularly for most things as I have IBS & drug admin this way lessens my tummy reaction, but I know increases the high significantly so would it be ok to do meph powder like this for the first time or should I reduce the dose and if so what should I start a dose at as a powder for the first time?

Also I know we can't go into suppliers online and I am not attempting to do that at all in this post, but having perused some other threads it seems there's a bit of a flood of dodgy stuff come into the UK waiting to be offloaded. The site I approached wants a bank transfer today and states that it's white and not yellowish and skanky, however I only have a mobile number to contact them because of the ban being in effect (they have previous customers they indicate they will not accept orders from with old bank details and old order refs). My only alternative is to collect it from the old co registered offices in Barnet which I could do without as I am mad busy.

What d'you lot reckon?

(Abuse and sarcasm taken on the chin but real proper advice genuinelyy appreciated).

I don't want to sound like a cabbage brain but just trying to be as sensible as poss. Also what is the difference to this and Methylone (effects ad ban and mixing) as I can get Methylone from the place I used to get decent GBL from and so trust the site.

Also worth mentioning bearing in mind what Chris 159 said that one of my grandparents also had Parkinsons, but afer this lot of (14g) mephedrone I have bought I don't intend buying more, it's just the panic buying before the ban scenario just so I get round to trying it.

Last edited:
To your previous post also

Remember, the freedom you have is an illusion we are all prisoners in a cleverly veiled dictatorship system ran by the elite and governed by the media. They make their money by making us fight each other (arms & pharmaceuticals (and booze!)) hence anything thats aids in love and compassion (*for plants mind) will always be banned. Fight the power from within with peace love and education. The truth will set youfree.

Regardng what you said in depth about media reporting and distortion over the drug-related dangers/banning you kick ass babe! <3

When I 'graduate' to bluelighter status from green I will send you a message about my personal expeience with GP prescribed crap that nearly killed me!

Now that's very under-reported LOL But I also studied journalism and media so thankfully I have more of an insight to override my frustrations.

Ok need some quick info if at all possible on this as today is the last day I can order it in the UK by post due to the ban.

From a quick scan of some of the feedback here (I'll scrutinise more ater posting this and maybe re-edit the post if required) regarding all this stuf about heart palpitations etc etc I get the vibe it'd be totaly prudent for me to completeley STOP all methylphenidate/stimulant based prescription medication (that I am currently taking and legally prescribed for ADHD) the night before taking the meph, the day of taking the meph and the morning/early aternoon after trying the meph for the first time.

Opinions please?

I am buying this as a plant feeder of course and not for human consumption, but out of interest on a scientific level if it was wrongly used for a non plant feed basis and accidentally fed to a human for example, I have read something about dopamine receptors and as a result of this would like fedback ASAP with regards how this may affect someone with ADHD/anxiety as I think this is linked to dopamine production/uptake.

I am assuming it's best to avoid GBL/benzo's/CNS depressants if plant feeder is accidentally taken. Alcohol wouldn't be in the equation.

One concern is that I haven't read up enough as yet to know what it's all about with the dopamine or seratonin etc etc stuff with regards ADHD repercussions (off to do that now).

Used carefully with regards taking the meph for the first time and bearing in mind I have an easily upset tummy so is it a good idea to try the meph by mxing it with water and inserting it anallly with a syringe (no sharps obviously). I have no hang ups whatsoever with this method and use it regularly for most things as I have IBS & drug admin this way lessens my tummy reaction, but I know increases the high significantly so would it be ok to do meph powder like this for the first time or should I reduce the dose and if so what should I start a dose at as a powder for the first time?

Also I know we can't go into suppliers online and I am not attempting to do that at all in this post, but having perused some other threads it seems there's a bit of a flood of dodgy stuff come into the UK waiting to be offloaded. The site I approached wants a bank transfer today and states that it's white and not yellowish and skanky, however I only have a mobile number to contact them because of the ban being in effect (they have previous customers they indicate they will not accept orders from with old bank details and old order refs). My only alternative is to collect it from the old co registered offices in Barnet which I could do without as I am mad busy.

What d'you lot reckon?

(Abuse and sarcasm taken on the chin but real proper advice genuinelyy appreciated).

I don't want to sound like a cabbage brain but just trying to be as sensible as poss. Also what is the difference to this and Methylone (effects ad ban and mixing) as I can get Methylone from the place I used to get decent GBL from and so trust the site.

Also worth mentioning bearing in mind what Chris 159 said that one of my grandparents also had Parkinsons, but afer this lot of (14g) mephedrone I have bought I don't intend buying more, it's just the panic buying before the ban scenario just so I get round to trying it.

Afraid I can't offer much advice on the dopamine/serotonin changes to expect from someone with ADHD - I believe it might have different effects, but as not enough is known about the conition I can't say for sure. I don't know how you regulate your meds, so feel free to ignore this, but I'd advise more than one day off them beforehand if you can, as it'll help reduce any residual metabolic products left in your system.

I'd imagine you'd be fine taking the drug, but again I'd stress to be careful. If anal administration does increase then length of the high as you say, I'd make sure you pace any redoses. It's very easy to have some and want more soon after, but bear in mind that by all accounts you don't get any higher from it - you won't get more up than you did after the first dose, but you can prolong it with subsequent ones.

The family history of Parkinsons shouldn't concern you much if you are cautious and sensible about your use - occasional moderate use shouldn't predispose you much - but I have to ask if you were correct when you said you were ordering 14g? That's a huge amount for personal use, I sincerely hope you're planning on making it last. You should only need 300mg-ish for your first attempt, and definitely not mroe than 500mg. Again, bear in mind this is a research chemical, and the long term effects are unknown. To be honest, anybody serious about wanting to avoid disorders such as Parkinsons should probably stick to the drugs with more research prouced on them, or at least take it easy.

Oh, an as for UK suppliers, most of the ones I saw only listed mobile numbers. You definitely want the white recrystallised stuff (yellow meph seems to have much more side effects), but I've seen some that let you use a credit card - these are more reliable in my experience - two friends of mine used paypal sites, and theirs never arrived (they did get refunded, however).

Best bet will be to call them first and confirm whether they'll be accepting more orders first - I'd imagine many are going to be backlogged, and won't be able to process all last minute orders.

^ Are you sure that is wise when the ban is on Friday?
I don't know if they'll be checking post but i have heard rumours of RCs being ordered and intercepted. I don't know too much on what will exactly happen regarding post but I suspect it’ll be hard to get orders in now without a risk.

Can someone come back with a quick answer please

Hi all, as you know I'd aranged to pick up my lant food yesterday before the ban.

Just need to know is it normal when ingested to shake violently? I haven't taken my normal ADD pills or anyting else at all. I have just taken some fish oils and 200mg L5HTP & B vits/multivits.

, have taken enough to fill 2 capsules of a pill called celebrex which I am prescribed, I threw the internal power away and replaced it with the meph.

I don't seem to be loving it that much to be honest, was wondering is it ok to do a bit of G to maybe mellow out a bit?

Speedy advice appreciated, as I have actually got an unexpected guest and even they have noticed that I am shaking significantly.

Also the place I went yesterday were out of scales and I wondered what to googe to fnd another supplier, also any preferred brand/make.

But I coudn't get hold of any punk last night and I can't do so today as i have a guest for the weekend hence me asking about the G instead.

Fanks oh wise ones. Remember I have not tken any ADD stuf since yesterday morning. Have been up all night aswell tho and not eaten much.

Hope someone comes to my rescue with a few pointers this afty.

Cheers.

Did you take that all at once? Sounds like quite a bit to me. I've had mild shakes on it myself, but not enough that others notice - feels more like a speedy anxious sensation, but usually passes in 5-10 mins. but if you've taken as much as I'm picturing, I'm not suprised.

And what do you mean by "G"?

Did you take that all at once? Sounds like quite a bit to me. I've had mild shakes on it myself, but not enough that others notice - feels more like a speedy anxious sensation, but usually passes in 5-10 mins. but if you've taken as much as I'm picturing, I'm not suprised.

And what do you mean by "G"?

Yeah but that was today (this afternoon). The capsules for the celebrex are quite small sized caplets that I parted and filled. I wouldn't have thought there was more thn 100g in each, may be 150g but unlikely so, and I only injested not snorted (whereas I ingested and snorted last night). As I had already done a bit yesterday and overnight I thught I would be ok with that amount, the shaking has stopped, but I am not really impressed with the high a massive amount but this could be related to my ADHD, and lack of sleep - I had intended to sleep alll day today, but a friend called round & needs to stay over so that plan's been scrapped.

By taking G I meant GBL whch I am also used to, just to take the edge off it a bit, but I am not in a hurry to start mixing with this drug and I know people have mentioned punks ok but I haven't been able to get hold of it hence the G question.

Mephedrone Sucks

Old doper here. Any other old timers around. Have layed off any shit for years. Had done LSD 25 when it was legal,window paine, orange and yellow sunshine, barrel and blotter, 4 way and every color and flavor of mescaline there was. Smoked hash and shot smack in Germany and Amsterdam. Have had kilos of coke (always liked the Puruvian flake more than the Columbian). Have done real P2P crank and balls to the wall anhydrous. Not much on the ecstasy - MDMA shit. Just decided to try mephedrone after reading reviews. What the hell are these people talking about. "like coke" "like ecstasy but with more speed". This shit sucks. Started out .1 mg after a gram put the shit away. Like I said have layed off the dope for years but if this compares to coke or crank the "real" shit out there must be garbage. Guess if ya got nothing to compare it too.

Are any of these new so called designer drugs worth a shit. Would love to find some legal "speed". Took a interstate transport hit awhile back so I try to stay on the narrow but man could use some gofast.

theres all kinds of different batches of meph going around. ive had some awesome ones, and some shit ones. in my opinion decent meph isnt shit though, but each to their own. i know some old skool ravers who did loads of mdma during the 80's, and they said when they first tried meph it was almost like their first ecstasy pill. i used to get decent "speedy" meph, the stuff ive done recently has been quite "monging" and actually made me feel quite tired, but euphoric at the same time

Status
Not open for further replies.