• LAVA Moderator: Mysterier

Things you'd never wear...

pennywise said:
Sure, there are things that I won't wear, but I just find it amazing how some people eliminate entire genres of clothing (shorts, sandles, hats, tshirts).

considering that's pretty much what i wear, weather permitting of course, it's pretty weird to me, too.

No shorts and no mini skirts aside from when at the beach. My legs are too white. :(

No strapless outfits since my boobies always need lifting =D

Edit: God, I just saw the mom jeans. Holy shit they look like jeans from the 80's/90's. I will never go back to high-rise jeans again. I like my low-rise. So much more flattering and comfortable. The only time they look awful are on those chicks with muffin tops. Please ladies, just buy a bigger size for godsakes.

Last edited:
I'm going to make some bright lime green add-ons to my shorts (they have a zipper option to make them pants). Its going to be cool imagine purple and lime green shorts!

I'll make pics!!!!!!

I'm not a huge short fan. I'm such a girly girl I wear skirts all the time.

I would want to be shot on sight if I were to one day wear any kind of pantsuit/skirtsuit.

I also hate evening gowns.

pennywise said:
wow, I never realized so many people didn't like shorts.

I also never realized how many people are super self-conscious. Not that there's something wrong with that, it's just that it must be exhausting.

Sure, there are things that I won't wear, but I just find it amazing how some people eliminate entire genres of clothing (shorts, sandles, hats, tshirts).

Bunch of druggie weirdos on this forum ;)

Indeed. I love comfy things. That's my main qualification for clothing. That and utility. It leads to lots of sweatpants and cargo shorts. Last time I went shopping I found a pair of cargo shorts made out of sweatpant-type material. I purchased them post-haste. :)

that makes me want a pair of cargo yoga pants! dammit! :)

yay for men's cargo pants/shorts! makes carrying things at school a lot easier seeing as i'm not fond of carrying a purse and a backpack.

I LOVE cargo pants! Though I only have one pair nowadays I used to own a TON of cargo phat pants LOL

1) fanny pack, ughhhhhhh

barf.gif

ToolBag said:
x2

Last edited:
my favorite item in my wardrobe is... a potato sack. super comfy and you don't have to worry about being self conscious because, hey, no one fucks with you when you are wearing a potato sack!!!:)

^How does one wear a potato sack? (I request pics please! :))

shorts + socks

most shorts (i just think my legs look so short in them, lol)

skinny jeans

tapered leg jeans

dickeys

socks + sandals

birkenstocks

wool sweaters

gladiator sandals
gladiator-sandals-roundup.jpg

bubble skirts

Why do people separate Birkenstoks and sandals?

And what's so bad about Birkenstoks anyway? They are mighty comfy and look good

probably cos they don't just make sandals?

mostly, but not exclusively.

haha :D

trust me, i do a CSI style analysis on them before they go anywhere NEAR the washing machine!