• LAVA Moderator: Mysterier

Things you'd never wear...

felix said:
haha :D

trust me, i do a CSI style analysis on them before they go anywhere NEAR the washing machine!

I'd like to do a CSI style analysis on this one:

070329_CSI_vmed_8p.widec.jpg

;)

*shudders @ gladiator sandals*

How anyone can think those are attractive is way beyond me.

eDDe9 said:
Why do people separate Birkenstoks and sandals?

And what's so bad about Birkenstoks anyway? They are mighty comfy and look good

i dont like anything they make. that's why.

chicpoena said:
I really don't understand why so many moms wear jeans like that. Do they honestly think they look good? Where's DarthMom, maybe she could answer this for us?
my ass looks hot in anything*, and i don't shop at wal mart or jcpenney, so i am not aware of these mommy jeans you speak of

*except naked, unless i am bended at the waist at the perfect position

edit...actually read through the thread...yeah, old lady jeans suck. but younguns, just realize you will be old at one time, and hip huggers and trendy jeans won't fit your luscious fat ass the way they once did. you get old, you go to beals and the softer side of Sears and get what fits. end of story.

please kill me when i get to that point.

edit again. fuck that shit, i am going to be that old lady like at the bar dressed like a total whore, and i am gonna candy it up while i am at it. the funny part is i will know it is ridiculous, and that makes it all the better.

classy at work and with the fam, whore on my downtime.

Last edited:
and to answer the question...

crocs and gladiator sandals. fucking hate em. i also loathe name brand shirts, but i am a hypocrite, bc one of my faves is this adorable blue thing with dkny scrabbled like graffiti in silver

I am a mom and mom jeans have not touched my body since that was the only kind you could buy in Jr high and high school. My mom who is 71 years them...and my sis and I laugh.
My teenage daughter keeps me in check style wise - "its too young mom"
(when I wore her skull tennis shoes to pool league - I let her know I got compliments) or "it is too old or too momish." It looks like something grandma would wear always works too...

In addition to things others have mentioned I will never wear
skirts
skorts
big baggie tshirts(except to sleep in)
an unsupportive bra!!!!!!
tennis shoes - unless working in the yard or doing a lot of walking.
dresses(except when forced to by a bride)

i'll kick, i'll bite, i'll do everything I can to not EVER wear one of these useless strips of cloth around my neck:

Ties_Neckties_For_Men_And_Women_Fashion.jpg

I used to never be one to wear skirts or dresses but now I live in them in the summer, especially since I won't wear shorts. They make me feel more pretty and feminine.

why won't you wear shorts?

do you not like the feel or are you embarassed about the look of your legs or what?

You're losing out on some vitamin D if you cover your legs during the summer (and its just more uncomfortable).

I just think they're weird. I'm not really sure why I think that either.

any of you douchebag dudes who wear lady glasses, you know what i am talking about, white dkny(or insert name brand here, i have no clue what is hot) girly shit....and think you look stylish. you don't.

we laugh hard.

oh my god, CROCS! siiiiick. never ever ever wear them! worst shoe invention.

i would never ever wear...
crocs
uggs
shorts (apart from short shorts, restricted to the beach. which is a place i rarely go)
blue jeans
anything brown
puffer jackets
trousers that arent cigarette or super wide leg
polo necks
beige (unless its under-wear, for practical reasons)
thongs ewwww
flipflops
trainers if im not doing actual exercise
mini skirt or dress (legs are too long, just looks silly)
ugly shoes

im pretty picky. theres probably more. i also pretty much just wear black. (no im not a goth)

ooooo yeah.
baggy t-shirts and unsupportive bras. good one. they're a big no no.

Calling people names because they have a different opinion than you is not constructive to this thread and will not be tolerated in SO.
some of you are wayyyy overthinking this shit

Last edited by a moderator:
i also have to say high waisted trousers of any sort can look good if fitted properly. i mean tight around the ass and thigh. im a fan.
but if they get even slightly baggy, step away!

I'd never wear a turtle neck sweater.

I'd never wear those crazy tight jeans that are so popular with skateboarders right now.

I'd never wear spandex.

I'd never wear a beret.

I don't think I'd ever wear a vest. (not like a tuxedo vest but one of those dorky 80's vests).

I wouldn't wear leg warmers.

I'm a dude btw

edit: whats wrong with shorts? I'd rather be comfortable than sweat my nuts off all summer long.