• LAVA Moderator: Mysterier

Things you'd never wear...

A cock ring, if it ever gets to the point that I have to lynch my dick in order to keep it hard I think Im putting my dick out to pasture.... its over.
Hahaaa..My ex husband and I bought one on our wedding night from some dodgy store in Chicago..It was supposed to vibrate..which I thought would be kinda nice..but it snapped when he tried to put it on and hit him in the face..He had a black eye in all the pics on the honeymoon.. 😅

Boxer shorts or trunks. I cannot understand how anyone wears these comfortably, apart from for sleeping in.

As soon as you walk any sort of distance the legs ride up inside your trousers. I went on a mountain hike in one of those; at three miles in on a hot summer's day they were rolled up in a sweat-sodden fabric sausage near my crotch on either side, chafing the insides of my upper legs raw.
It's slips / briefs only for me. No unnecessary amount of cloth and all your essential bits held snugly in position.

Jeans. Last ones I wore was when I was 15 and visiting a friend and my clothes got wet. Other than being totally uncomfortable, to me they were (and still are to to some point) are society's uniform.
Pants suit. The female business version of jeans.
Shorts, because I'm very fair skinned and don't tan. Prefer long wide skirts when it's hot. But I would wear shorts under certain circumstances (unlike jeans and pant suits)

Jeans. Last ones I wore was when I was 15 and visiting a friend and my clothes got wet. Other than being totally uncomfortable, to me they were (and still are to to some point) are society's uniform.

?! Yes they're ubiquitous, but there's a reason for that. They're practical, hard-wearing and *comfortable*. You must have had some real crap quality jeans or not properly fitted ones to say they're uncomfortable. That blows my mind. I wear nothing BUT jeans (unless I'm wearing cargo shorts in summer) because they're so comfy.

TheUltimateFixx said:
I wear nothing BUT jeans

Mister-Only-Jeans.png

?! Yes they're ubiquitous, but there's a reason for that. They're practical, hard-wearing and *comfortable*. You must have had some real crap quality jeans or not properly fitted ones to say they're uncomfortable. That blows my mind. I wear nothing BUT jeans (unless I'm wearing cargo shorts in summer) because they're so comfy.
It's the fabric, mostly. Even the stretchy ones. I like to move and sit with my legs crossed and then all that stiffy fabric kind of collects under my knees and starts to itch and leave red marks.
And they are still kind of uniformy.
So it's a good thing we live in times when you can wear mostly anything. Though I still do get the occasional look or even comment on my style.

It's the fabric, mostly. Even the stretchy ones. I like to move and sit with my legs crossed and then all that stiffy fabric kind of collects under my knees and starts to itch and leave red marks.
And they are still kind of uniformy.
So it's a good thing we live in times when you can wear mostly anything. Though I still do get the occasional look or even comment on my style.

I wear either jeans or twill. I'm outside A LOT so I need a fabric that's tough, stands up to regular use, doesn't get easily torn, doesn't get ruined if it gets dirty, oh, and also doesn't need ironing 'cause I'm lazy that way.

I wear either jeans or twill. I'm outside A LOT so I need a fabric that's tough, stands up to regular use, doesn't get easily torn, doesn't get ruined if it gets dirty, oh, and also doesn't need ironing 'cause I'm lazy that way.
I can see how jeans are good for outside work. That's what it was invented for. But the outside work I do, which includes a little gardening and playing with dogs and minor repairs doesn't demand that kind of durability. If I need something more resistant/protective I go for ripstop.