• LAVA Moderator: Mysterier

Things you'd never wear...

vests are pretty much the ultimate in comfort

this thing ROCKS (;)) when you're climbing in winter!

MTHWindstopperVest05.jpg

pennywise said:
Indeed. I love comfy things. That's my main qualification for clothing. That and utility. It leads to lots of sweatpants and cargo shorts. Last time I went shopping I found a pair of cargo shorts made out of sweatpant-type material. I purchased them post-haste. :)

Tooootally. I'm such a comfort girl. I like soft material and wide necks. I hate clothes that constrict me in any way (well...unless I really need to wear something that does :p)

Taurus = comfort.

so, i gotta ask...what's the deal with hating on crocs? there are 28372843 different styles of them, and they're comfy as shit. maybe it's the fact that i do research/work by rivers/lakes and trounce through the mud and dirt at the same time, but what's the deal? they're pretty practical if you're doing a lot of outside things if you have to deal with dirt + water.

Rogue Robot said:
so, i gotta ask...what's the deal with hating on crocs?

Personally, I have no desire to wear something that resembles a couple of pieces of polystyrene.

I don't care how fucking comfy they are.

I just don't understand why more of you aren't wearing these

color%20potato.jpg

c'mon people, get with IT!

given my trips to burning man and the fact that it's always somewhere on the horizon, there's next to nothing i would not wear :)

in daily life, i wear shorts as often as i can - they're comfortable to me and the world gets to see my fabulous legs. win win :)

alasdair

Rogue Robot said:
so, i gotta ask...what's the deal with hating on crocs? there are 28372843 different styles of them, and they're comfy as shit. maybe it's the fact that i do research/work by rivers/lakes and trounce through the mud and dirt at the same time, but what's the deal? they're pretty practical if you're doing a lot of outside things if you have to deal with dirt + water.

They might be comfortable and practical, but I just don't like the way that any of the styles look and I never have. I wouldn't totally rule them out if I found a style that I did like though. To each their own, I guess. :)

ladyinthesky said:
I will never where preppy clothes

Out of curiosity, what's your definition of "preppy?" It seems like every one has a different definition of it these days and one person's preppy clothes can be another one's unpreppy (for lack of better word haha) clothes.

Rogue Robot said:
i agree but then again I guess not everyone lives near dirt n water...

Lol, ok my beloved gee-eff, I will give you this one ;). I'd wear crocs if I were to wade through mud. :)

i happen to like my girl pants.

but definitely the biggest fashion crimes are as follows:

1. wearing socks with sandals

2. wearing a jean jacket with jeans

3. wearing jean shorts, otherwise known as "JORTS"

and last but certainly not least...

4. WEARING A SUIT JACKET OR SPORTS COAT WITH JEANS. UGHHH.

;)

OH. WAIT.

TWO MORE.

5. "MANDALS" otherwise known as the "wrap-around sandals", "roman sandals", or the more popular "Jesus-sandals"

6. CROCS. in any shape, color, or form. just completely atrocious.

Jamshyd said:
Lol, ok my beloved gee-eff, I will give you this one ;). I'd wear crocs if I were to wade through mud. :)

these are made to show my puppy in. ;)

21zjeIhvmtL._AA160_.jpg

chicpoena said:
I really don't understand why so many moms wear jeans like that. Do they honestly think they look good? Where's DarthMom, maybe she could answer this for us?

Maybe to hide their mom pouch? That's my guess.

pennywise said:
wow, I never realized so many people didn't like shorts.

I'll be damned if I'm going to suffer 90 degree heat with plenty of humidity in jeans. Bring on the shorts!

DarthMom said:
Calling people names because they have a different opinion than you is not constructive to this thread and will not be tolerated in SO.
some of you are wayyyy overthinking this shit

omg i got edited?! i must have been way riled and irated at this whole shorts debacle.

Hmmm I will never wear crocs, strapless bras (cuz they effin SUCK!), tights/pantyhose, or thongs.

fuck uncomfortable clothing!