• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Foreign Drug Scenes

Yes, it is VERY hard to score. It is simply a stroke of luck and bravery that got me connected with the right persons here.

How about opiates?

How much Oxycontin would be equivalent to half a gram of dope? Anyone?

How about opiates?

Is it all around Sweden or in small cities only?

I get offered crack on a regular basis, and oxy-80's then again...I live in a fairly shady area.

Can´t hardly find anything in Canada

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't think there's any Heroin use in London. I am sure as fuck I have never seen anyone nodding off here. Same goes for benzos and other opiates and all that, which are difficult as fuck to get.
I think further up north the country has more heroin use.

Lol

Heroin was really fucking popular in London last time I checked.
But you guys mainly just love your party drugs (MDMA, cocaine, and ketamine) amirite?

How much Oxycontin would be equivalent to half a gram of dope? Anyone?

depends on purity which btw from what i read (never did heroin) varies a lot and street dope (from what i read here again) is very cut... pharmacologically speaking though pureIV heroin is slightly more potent than IV morphine, so you can start from there

btw i live in br too man, i'm gonna send you a PM if you dont mind so we can exchange a few ideas

pharmacologically speaking though pureIV heroin is slightly more potent than IV morphine, so you can start from there

If by slightly you mean 2 - 4x, then sure.

Cambodia --- china white..cannabis..ice,,and opium...
china white was easy to find in Ph Pnh and Sihanoukville
..prices were xxx gr..same goes with opium which was
xxx gr...Cannabis whilst forbidden can be bought ..or ordered
cooked on food .When smoked it appeared to be 50/50 ind/sat
...Most pharmacies sell xanax
freely and cheap..Only 1 in the city sold morph sulphate
capsules..Most other pharm opiates were not sold freely ,
but their was a few places that had some.One place sold 500ml
Ket vials .outside of the center city area..I was told by a friend
that E can be had in Sihanoukville ,knowing the right person.I wasn't
looking for it .The day i left Sihanoukville,their was a
large sign up for a upcomming cruise ,with alot of foreign DJ's..I bet
that must have been fun.My friend who has lived in PP a few years,says theirs
alot of people, foreingers/ locals who are ice/speed addicts..

i was just saying what i just read on wikipedias equianalgesic chart (ofc not the absolute truth, YMMV). it says that if relative strength of oral morphine is a 1, then IV morphine is a 3, and IV heroin a 4-5. you can look for yourself too

Oxy is more potent than most pharmaceuticals I´ve tried, except of Methadone. That´s on your blood for a long time and it does provide a blockage from other opiates, heroin included. As for the Oxycontin, I find it at least 2 to 3 x stronger than morphine, but it does not beat Methadone if you are on strong doses.

I´m really in odd terms with oxycontin. I took it a little over 300 mg and have felt nothing. I´ve seem posts here where people says about the warmth oxy has and it´s BS for me. It simply does not work.

I believe it´s 4 x stronger.

Cambodia --- china white..cannabis..ice,,and opium...
china white was easy to find in Ph Pnh and Sihanoukville
..prices were xxx gr..same goes with opium which was
xxx gr...Cannabis whilst forbidden can be bought ..or ordered
cooked on food .When smoked it appeared to be 50/50 ind/sat
...Most pharmacies sell xanax
freely and cheap..Only 1 in the city sold morph sulphate
capsules..Most other pharm opiates were not sold freely ,
but their was a few places that had some.One place sold 500ml
Ket vials .outside of the center city area..I was told by a friend
that E can be had in Sihanoukville ,knowing the right person.I wasn't
looking for it .The day i left Sihanoukville,their was a
large sign up for a upcomming cruise ,with alot of foreign DJ's..I bet
that must have been fun.My friend who has lived in PP a few years,says theirs
alot of people, foreingers/ locals who are ice/speed addicts..

Easy but risky, he?

I believe it´s 4 x stronger.

Do you mean that at a nice equivalent dose for you personally, oxy is 4x subjectively "stronger" as a drug than morphine, or that oxycodone is, in terms of potency, 4 times stronger than morphine?

I hope you mean the former, because oxy being 4x stronger than morphine? Nuh-uh. More like 1.5, maybe twice as strong - not three, definitely not four.

Morphine is 1.5-2x more potent than oxycodone, but the low BA makes orally administered oxycodone stronger. Nothing like 4x stronger though.

Anyway at equivalent doses I find morphine much stronger than oxycodone, simply because it's a lot more sedative.

2-4x is a huge difference. I've also read 1.5 somewhere, but I think 2 is the more commonly quoted figure.

Eg. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/6783935

Heroin does feel subjectively stronger, though, because of crossing the BBB faster (and possibly due to short-acting intermediary metabolites like 6-MAM).

depends on purity which btw from what i read (never did heroin) varies a lot and street dope (from what i read here again) is very cut... pharmacologically speaking though pureIV heroin is slightly more potent than IV morphine, so you can start from there

btw i live in br too man, i'm gonna send you a PM if you dont mind so we can exchange a few ideas

Heroin is much stonger than morphine. Oxycontin is normally expensive and CR, not Instant R. You need to chew them here.

In Germany the scene has changed a lot in the last decade.

Never been part of this drug scene in particular, but the heroin scene has changed a lot. A decade ago every bigger city had open air markets around the trainstations where the users would gather. Now its almost gone. In the city where i live, where according to police reports gatherings of ~500 junkies per day a couple of years ago. It was kind of extreme as one would have to crawl through all the people. Nowadays there is only a handfull people hanging around and drinking beer. They are usually all quit old, too.

When i was a kid in the late 80s early 90s sourrounding parts of the trainstation where littered with needles and where realy shady and dangerous. Atleast had i the impression as kid that it was kind of a no go area. Now its far away from beautiful but its clean and "safe". Dont know if heroin is not popular anymore with the young people, the police did a good job or social programms like methadone clincs etc. where effective, but it really changed a lot. Maybe because prescription opiates are hard to get (you need to be really old or have terminal cancer to get stuff like morphin) the culture of graduating from pills to heroin is not prominent. As sad before never been in scene, so maybe some others now more, but i have the feeling that heroin use is dying out. Whats really wondering me, because of the afghanistan war heroin should be cheaper than ever before.

Open air drug markets aren't really big in South-East England i dont think. Drugs are mainly obtained through calling a number your slightly dodgy friend gave you. In saying that however, there are certain areas in cities where you may be approached by someone shady offering you weed but nothing heavier than that usually.

In terms of drug culture, MDMA crystals/powder are probably the most popular thing right now (apart from weed of course), pills are largely distrusted where i am from due to their unreliability and horror stories you hear about them being cut with rat poison.

In terms of psychedelic substances, LSD seems pretty hard to obtain but things like 2c and 25c are pretty straightforward and also pretty good value for money, in general however, psychedelic substances are not hugely popular and no way near as mainstream as MDMA or weed.

Moving onto weed, where im from, getting cannabis is probably easier for an under 18yr old then alcohol is, it is hugely popular and on a sunny weekday you will always smell it at least once when walking through town.

Cocaine is also popular among the clubbers/ravers with it being the drug of choice of some but for many taken while either drunk or on something else for an added boost.

Obviously this all just from my perspective from living in the small corner of England that is the South-East, may be different in other places.

Hey!
How about Denmark. I´ve seen a post somewhere saying Copenhagen is super easy to score. We are all old guys now using methadone. Hard to admit but being on my 40´s I don´t see much young people on methadone anymore. And heroin is really coming off the marked from what I see.
Cheers!

I´m quite surprised with everyone´s posts about scenes in Amsterdam. It really seems like a dangerous place to get involved with. Unless of course you´re looking for weed.

Do you mean that at a nice equivalent dose for you personally, oxy is 4x subjectively "stronger" as a drug than morphine, or that oxycodone is, in terms of potency, 4 times stronger than morphine?

I hope you mean the former, because oxy being 4x stronger than morphine? Nuh-uh. More like 1.5, maybe twice as strong - not three, definitely not four.

Morphine is 1.5-2x more potent than oxycodone, but the low BA makes orally administered oxycodone stronger. Nothing like 4x stronger though.

Anyway at equivalent doses I find morphine much stronger than oxycodone, simply because it's a lot more sedative.

And, of course, it depends on how much Oxy you take and how you do it. Morphine is simple and basic. I use methadone and it´s 20 mg orally is equivalent to 10 mg of morphine IV. That is a fact!

2-4x is a huge difference. I've also read 1.5 somewhere, but I think 2 is the more commonly quoted figure.

Eg. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/6783935

Heroin does feel subjectively stronger, though, because of crossing the BBB faster (and possibly due to short-acting intermediary metabolites like 6-MAM).

I believe if you are matching mg per mg oxy is stronger, but morphine sulphate comes in generic.
I use Methadone, which is definitely stronger than Morphine. Actually, by the book, 20 mg of Methadone oral, is equivalent to 10 mg of morphine IV. That is a fact.
It´s written on the label of the medication. And confirmed by my doctors.
Morphine is simple and basic. It´s a great painkiller and that´s it. Oxycontin IR, depending on the dose, is 2x stronger than morphine. I have tried both. In different ways.

Last edited:
Didn't read through the thread, but I always wondered why there was such a Buprenorphine problem in Sweden? I mean, seems like every else just looks at it as a maintaince drug with little glow... Still want to see that Documentry Reindeerspotting:Escape from Santaland if anyone knows a place I could download it from, it's not on netflix, really wanna see it.

Didn't read through the thread, but I always wondered why there was such a Buprenorphine problem in Sweden? I mean, seems like every else just looks at it as a maintaince drug with little glow... Still want to see that Documentry Reindeerspotting:Escape from Santaland if anyone knows a place I could download it from, it's not on netflix, really wanna see it.

http://www.cultureunplugged.com/doc...979/Reindeer-Spotting---Escape-From-Santaland (streaming)

In the UK
Most drug use is totally recreational, for raving and having fun. I know a couple of people who sniff speed (Speed in England is amphetamine powder, not shitty pharms like Adderal) to study, but very few.

MDMA and cannabis use is (In my area anyhow) incredibly common amonst 17 - 20-odd year olds. Up at college (When I was in it) just about every person I interacted with used MDMA (If only monthy or so, where as my lot were/are doing it weekly) and a lot used Ketamine and Cannabis too.

Ketamine is incredibly popular, no one would even think of using heroin, methamphetamine (It doesn't really exist in the UK anyhow), I only know a few people who've done Tramadol, crack, etc.

In my area there's a public park where ALL the drug users, whether they're in college or not, hang out to trip, do Ketamine (Very popular at my college, I and many many others were sniffing it during college 3 or 4 times a week), get pissed, smoke weed, all while blaring loud techno, raggatek, Jungle, Hip Hop. Drug use is a very casual thing here, not in the sense that people do it rarely, in the sense that if your mate sees you in the street tripping, wonky as fuck or stoned as a kite he ain't going to be surprised, and drug use (I'm not just talking cannabis) during the work/college week is also incredibly common.
I probably attended over half of my classes off my face on ketamine, a few even on MXE :L

Drug availability. I can get my hands on litres (50g) of Ketamine, ounces of MDMA, large volumes of 2cb, lots of cannabis (All the time, from the one 50-year old dealer whose house I frequent very often, not just to buy either, just to hang out), can sort ounces of MCAT, lots of pills, (Weak, unfortunately) LSD, lots of 25c and 25i, every so often changa/DMT, mescaline.

Just spent the last 60 hours non-stop sniffing MXE, 2cb and MDMA, was absolutely beautiful.
It's beautiful!

Anyone know how or where to score opiates in Budapest? Codeine is surprising RX only. Any ideas?

Denmark

biggest city copenhagen:
http://www.christiania.org/ - for weed of any kind or form
and then we have a street in copenhagen too for open air hard drugs

i live 45mins away and we also have a little open air market here with a city population at around 30-40k
both for weed and sometimes opiates and benzo's but its way better knowning someone price wise and steady supply

damn pkt was faster then me... ahgrr *shakes fist iun anger* ;)