• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Regional Pill Discussion: South West v2

just got some green alien's in the 805 area. Any feedback from them? THey tested great with the reagants

The only transformers I've heard of in Cali are good so far, nothing but great reviews... I can dig deeper if anyone wants lol. Wowza haha that sucks! But hey you never know what goes on in those coffee shops! =D

The only transformers I've heard of in Cali are good so far, nothing but great reviews... I can dig deeper if anyone wants lol. Wowza haha that sucks! But hey you never know what goes on in those coffee shops! =D

yeah, if you can find any test results, definitely post them, because the only things i've ever heard about shaped pills (transformers, ninja turtles, smurfs, etc.) is that they were piperazines. If there's been any change in this situation I think people would really want to know, and your information would be quite welcome.

For sure ill look up some stuff on the world wide web annnnd ill talk to some people I know around here and def. post my findings

just got some green alien's in the 805 area. Any feedback from them? THey tested great with the reagants

Update friend said awesome. Very clean and long lasting took about a hr to kick in though. Very wavy smooth and then hit you hard back and forth

euros have been floating around the 702 area. Hand's down its like your first roll all over again. Euphoric mdma :)

pick em up, either white blue or purple ive seen so far

Yellow Elephants

So according to Pill Reports - the yellow elephant poke balls in SoCal are bomb; with a little amph thrown in. Anyone can confirm?

Yellow Elephants

If they are with the batch of all the other new pokes then they should be but make sure before lol

If in the bay don't take the cut out transformer heads, they aren't pipes but they are meth bombs. BE WARNED!

Blue, Orange & Green Mickey Mouse are on point though. Heard blues are good, friend took orange and said they hit, I personally took one Green one and was smackin, hella clean pills.

Anyone have any news on good molly going around the LA / San giego area? Planning on buying some soon. Thanks.

If in the bay don't take the cut out transformer heads, they aren't pipes but they are meth bombs. BE WARNED!

Blue, Orange & Green Mickey Mouse are on point though. Heard blues are good, friend took orange and said they hit, I personally took one Green one and was smackin, hella clean pills.

Whether they're pipes or meth, they're not worth taking. Did you test the pills yourself and can say for sure they are meth? Many people can't tell BZP apart from meth, actually.

I hear by confirm my hardest roll was thanx to these XD

I agree with above statement-- read Pill Reports and picked a few up for me and some friends...... we got wrecked.--- one girl was rolling hard off of a quarter tab..... not for the newbies. Was also up super late; and it came on a bit angry so it possible it amp layered

has anyone heard how clean/strong the ORANGE NINJA STARS and blue/red Ferraris are in the SOCAL area? please let me know asappp!