• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Regional Pill Discussion: South West v2

Here is couple of nasty press to stay away. Los angeles area. Red Blue and Yellow hello Kitty. White and Blue naked lady Tested with marquis no reaction.. Taste Sour Pipe/RC combo. So Stay away.

The Green XXX and Yellow Bottle Tested orange /black with marquis an I tried them.. The roll is good roll but also one of the nastiest comedown i ever had. Not just me but alot of other peoples i know. Not worth it . So stay away. They have more meth/amp or something in them.. This is just me.. I had meth/amp pills before but these are totally different.

Last edited:
wow its sad reading through this thread...the last time i rolled it seemed it would have been hard to find a bad pill if you wanted too :\

Was at a kick back party again last week.. 50-60 peoples. N there is this one idiot that keep on bringing nasty shiet to it. We kicked him out everytime but he keeps coming back with a very close friends that throws the kickback. About 90 percent of us are sober so we are very protected when some bring shiet to the party. These pills are not highly circulated so to those that actually stumble upon them be very careful. We try to ban him but his friend away bring him in anyway.

This time there is white/blue superman clearly and clean press dome both side. Yellow /White Channel. Green heart spade. White Yin yang. These are pipe /RC combo so STAY AWAY

Last edited:
i Have Two Pills Im Worried About:

i live in the so-cal region

The first one is Pink Shells.
The Second is Peach Decepticons.

they arent pokeballs and worry me because some do have black spots.

does anyone have any info on these two?

Nothing is for sure without testing the chemical.
As far as the two pills I have not heard anything about them, have you checked pillreports?

My advice is that if you never heard of a pill just stay away. Its not worth it to gamble if they are good or not. Unless you have a test kit.

If you are talking about those new poke press. There a report on pillreports. If its those i seen it in person.. Nasty shiet Stay away. Those are shiny and glossy . Taste sweet and tangy . Clear sign that its some RC combo pill. N the press doesnt even look like a dragonfly. more like echo rhino or dolphin. The legit dragonfly is clearly press with wings. My advice right now is very careful picking up poke now. Recently there is alot of bunk poke press out. Get a test kit.

So I've got 4 different pills....anyone recognize them? They are all from CA. i know the descriptions are minimal, but any info would be great!

-red rhino. no bevel, clean press, very light red, almost pink, slightly domed on both sides, pretty firm/not crumbly

-green olympic rings. so light as to be almost yellow. beveled edge, curved underside, flat top, very clean press

-yellow paul frank monkey. orange flecks, slightly crumbly looking, flat top, cant tell about the bottom really, fairly light press

-yellow dragonfly. very light press, orange flecks, slightly curved on top and bottom, sturdier looking than the paul frank.

So I've got 4 different pills....anyone recognize them? They are all from CA. i know the descriptions are minimal, but any info would be great!

-red rhino. no bevel, clean press, very light red, almost pink, slightly domed on both sides, pretty firm/not crumbly

-green olympic rings. so light as to be almost yellow. beveled edge, curved underside, flat top, very clean press

-yellow paul frank monkey. orange flecks, slightly crumbly looking, flat top, cant tell about the bottom really, fairly light press

-yellow dragonfly. very light press, orange flecks, slightly curved on top and bottom, sturdier looking than the paul frank.

Have you tried checking pillreports.com?

Anybody heard of Orange Nikes, with specks on it. In South West US? Checked PR but reports are all 1-2 years old or they don't match physically with the ones that I have.

Does anyone check these forums anymore?

I'm looking for information on a round, large crumbly pill. White with large red speckles, beveled edges, and a Lexus emblem on the front. Anyone seen these?

What's up people, my dog came across some golden bowser and I can't find any info on them online, anyone here tried em?