• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Regional Pill Discussion: South West v2

Any info on the Pumas in the Bay Area?

I'm told they're a purple-ish color. Please share if you have any info. Thanks!

SLC UTAH AREA- There are always pokeballs available in the area. Last two I've come accross have been... 1) Blue Macintosh Pokeball- Bomb as fuck, clean as fuck, long lasting as fuck, strong as fuck. Definitely one of the best pokeballs to come around for a while. 2) Green Dollar Sign Pokeball- Moderately strong pills but not nearly as potent as the blue macintosh pokeballs. Clean roll. Up and euphoric. All around good pokeball. I'm waiting to see what other pokeballs come around next out here in the 801.

If a pill is called a key, what is in it?

Last edited by a moderator:
I had some white draagonflys offered to me at a lower price than normal, and i know theres a bunk batch atm. So i turned down, good choice? This was in the 602

anyone have any white/yellowish lightbulb pokeballs in socal? i've seen mixed reports (generally good) and just wanna see if anyone has had direct experience with them... just picked up a few, will advise.

wutsup on some blue doves, im in central time but that shit is full. i told myself no more getting stuff that aint a pokeball or rhino...but my friend seemed to have all the singes of classsic mdma pill, but idk i havent herd of em down south tx, ill prolly stay away from em

Any info on the Pumas in the Bay Area?

I'm told they're a purple-ish color. Please share if you have any info. Thanks!

two batches both in green and purp , one is strong mdma one is fake<3

Last edited by a moderator:
Am getting some White Ghost Pokies... I'll let you guys know whats up

These are pretty good. Had me way floored.
I highly suggest you make a really focused effort to get some of them next time you get the chance.

anyone know anything about green superman or yellow maserati in sd? Thanks in advance

Please help - need to decide between a light blue dragon fly pokie or a white elephant pokie. I have never had a dragonfly before; but a light yellow elephant pokie floored me.

I need to decide soon; so if any experienced rollers have had - please advise. Usually I got bomb ass pokes non-stop in the 619.

Please help - need to decide between a light blue dragon fly pokie or a white elephant pokie. I have never had a dragonfly before; but a light yellow elephant pokie floored me.

I need to decide soon; so if any experienced rollers have had - please advise. Usually I got bomb ass pokes non-stop in the 619.

probably too late now but go with the white elephant. the blue dragonfly was weak. not sure if this is a poke but it is recent and from your area
http://www.ecstasydata.org/view.php?id=2102

Whats the word on these blue telephone pokeballs that recently appeared. I keep hearing conflicting reports that they might actually be left overs from the batch of late 09 early 2010 but just but just want to make sure someone isnt trying to bamboozle me =)

Whats the word on these blue telephone pokeballs that recently appeared. I keep hearing conflicting reports that they might actually be left overs from the batch of late 09 early 2010 but just but just want to make sure someone isnt trying to bamboozle me =)

A guy I know, and trust, has some of these atm and he said that they're testing clean. I say go for it but because the reports are mixed, test the ones you get just to be safe.

Ive heard nothing but good things...but I never tend to trust anything until I actually see for myself....