Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Regional Pill Discussion: South West v2

Looking for 50/50 MDA MDMA pills

What pills should I be looking for?

What pills should I be looking for?

Well, the only pills like that I've had recently in SoCal were some pink dolphins.

Some really good ones going around right now are purple saturns, white DC pokeballs and blue bomb pokeballs (these ones are VERY good.)

Well, the only pills like that I've had recently in SoCal were some pink dolphins.

Some really good ones going around right now are purple saturns, white DC pokeballs and blue bomb pokeballs (these ones are VERY good.)

They all have MDA in them?

Is it okay to post pics on this thread?

Anyone down in SoCal try the Purple Superman's or the Red Maseratis?

Haven't posted in forever... back to the scene though! No I haven't had the purple superman's or red maseratis....

@fractals: I would love to get my hands on MDA/MDMA pills!

heres a pic
NSFW:
81348895.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
White radioactives, had anyone heard anything about what might be in them? Can't get a test kit yet and these ones made me vomit quite a bit... But I was the the only one that vomited...

anyone run across blue thundercat pokes in socal? I know they're pokeballs and all but I can't find any reports or anything

Any word on green sexy lady pokeballs or pink chanel around here?

Update:

I found out the pink chanels are methy. Still no word on the green ladies yet.

Last edited:
Any word on green sexy lady pokeballs or pink chanel around here?

Update:

I found out the pink chanels are methy. Still no word on the green ladies yet.

green ladys are GREAT! lil bit better than the yellowZY. maybe more like the green tele.

Update on the green lady pokeballs. They are pretty much bomb pills. I might say one of the strongest pokeballs I've had actually.

Is the Bay area considered So Cal??? What are sum rolls to look out for in the Bay?? The most abundant?? Headin out there but my boy just told me he had a olympic rings which are junk........I def wanna find sum Pokes......well wish me luck!

Anyone consumed the Blue Maserati's going around in the So Cal, Inland Empire to be more specific? Word is they are fire, just wanna make sure b4 I stock up.

Anyone consumed the Blue Maserati's going around in the So Cal, Inland Empire to be more specific? Word is they are fire, just wanna make sure b4 I stock up.

Get them while you can bro! Good clean roll verrrry good pills

Hell yea! That's what my buddy said.. Kinda stupid, but I was in a fight with the Wifey and went to a hotel room and snorted 1/4 of one, then ate a TINY little piece (less than 1/2 a pill when all said n done) and all I got was a little increased heart rate and sweaty-ish palms (and a limp dick lol). It was retarded and I regret it, but didn't take enough to really know how good they were. My boy is loading up on em bc he says they are just about gone and suggested I did the same..So I am :) thanks bro

Oh and I have really only rolled good one other time in my life, offa 1 full Yellow Clover Poke and 1/2 White Batman Poke..n-e clue how these stack up? My dumbass popped both of these b4 it even kicked in (got impatient) and ended up realllly fucked up for the first like hour n a half, pretty much floored couldn't really talk n shit lol. R these rolls similiar in the aspect of more floory, or are they more upidity? THanks again

Last edited by a moderator:
Went to pick up and find out that my buddy has White Diamond Pokeballs, like a handful left so I nabbed em! I am super pumped, was gonna get those blue masi's but couldn't pass up a poke. Has anyone consumed?