TDS pets thread with added ooomph!

Status
Not open for further replies.
He is Adorable OD, his Nature's written all over him!=D

Bad quality, but heres D and I's old, Fostered Dogs: Jade and Spade.
STA50837.jpg

Jade(was the obvious troublemaker of the two, she was extremely Jealous of Anyone, except me, that went near D.:)
STA50838.jpg

Jade again...
STA50835.jpg

Spade
STA50832.jpg

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW. Fuckin pugs. I just love them so much. Imma get some pictures of Biscuit. Bless his soul <3

oh my god hun, I love biscy!! RIP <3

Pugs man, I can't believe how much I love this lil guy.

Nicoles18th007.jpg

My favourite part of his body to grab. His fat chops. Omg he hated it lol. Haha so cute.

^^LOL Suckers!
498.gif
...ya, her Eyes are pretty powerfull.
She's kinda wild, she wont sit on your lap or anything but she's actually very sweet.
She's living at my Mothers house, and She's always screaming at her for something or another(She's a Nut) so Clovis' has an attitude-who could blame the poor thing!

OMG. Clovis is so fucking cute. I can't handle it.

Here are my girls:
Me and Little Bitty-

Here is Tiny- (Fuzzy Buttons)

Bitty is so Sweeet!
1.gif

and that pic of Fuzzy, Whoa! she's a Beauty! No wonder the Egyptian's worshipped them...
092.gif

Bitty thinks she is.
She thinks she is the ruler of all of us.

Buttons is a Mama's baby.

Fuzz gives everyone but me the evil eye and is weary of them.
She hisses at my friend who was staying here, she even sometimes turns her nose up at PiP.

My friend the other day made a cute joke about it-
We went to he library and there was this little girl who was all fascinated w/ me (which was adorable) and I said Hi to her and waved- She got all bashful but came up closer-
Her father called her away and I went back to using the computer- then I guess she came up staring at me again and my friend said hi and the little girl looked all scared! hahah
When we left my friend was like "That was like the Fuzzy Buttons of kids!!" hahahah

Status
Not open for further replies.